Gay Journalist Re-visits Matthew Shep...

Gay Journalist Re-visits Matthew Shepard's Murder in Explosive Book

There are 23 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 7, 2013, titled Gay Journalist Re-visits Matthew Shepard's Murder in Explosive Book. In it, EDGE reports that:

The 1998 murder of Matthew Shepard in Laramie, Wyoming stands as a defining moment in American LGBT history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Iblis-ak-bar & mo his prophet”

Since: Mar 07

Mt Clemens, MI

#28 Oct 9, 2013
AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!..
Unless the lie serves the agenda better.. Never let a tragedy go to waste........
Michael Christoffersen

Cheyenne, WY

#29 Oct 21, 2013
If Matthew Sheppard would have lived, he could of ended up like Michael Christoffersen of the Wyoming Workmans Compensation Division in Cheyenne Wyoming being a gay ripoff artist. Michael Christoffersen is a lying Homosexual ripoff artist who works as a Claims Analyst for the Wyoming Workers Compensation Division defrauding injured Hertosexual workers of money and benefits. Michael Christoffersen Herto-phobic gay ass graduated from the University of Wyoming. It is a shame that the State of Wyoming hired Michael Christoffersen to ripoff injured Herto-sexual workers. It would not suprise me if a Homosexual worker in the State of Wyoming gets injured and Michael Christoffersen is assigned as his Claims Analyst it would not suprise me if that injured gay worker gets full disability benefits and a blowjob from Michael along with Michael bending over to getted popped in the ass!
Matthew

Seattle, WA

#30 Dec 11, 2016
Michael Christoffersen wrote:
If Matthew Sheppard would have lived, he could of ended up like Michael Christoffersen of the Wyoming Workmans Compensation Division in Cheyenne Wyoming being a gay ripoff artist. Michael Christoffersen is a lying Homosexual ripoff artist who works as a Claims Analyst for the Wyoming Workers Compensation Division defrauding injured Hertosexual workers of money and benefits. Michael Christoffersen Herto-phobic gay ass graduated from the University of Wyoming. It is a shame that the State of Wyoming hired Michael Christoffersen to ripoff injured Herto-sexual workers. It would not suprise me if a Homosexual worker in the State of Wyoming gets injured and Michael Christoffersen is assigned as his Claims Analyst it would not suprise me if that injured gay worker gets full disability benefits and a blowjob from Michael along with Michael bending over to getted popped in the ass!
May you rot in everlasting Hell & before then continue to live in poverty from lack of education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As acceptance grows, gay China wants rights 22 min Aspirin Between M... 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 23 min Frankie Rizzo 60,790
News First gay Navy Spouse of the Year and husband a... 1 hr EdmondWA 15
BIG Memorial Day Weekend Party 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 8
Meadow Grove Obituaries 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3
JADE THReAD 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 4
do you remember your first gay experience?? (Apr '11) 1 hr nutzbust 10
What Makes Men Turn Gay? 4 hr Wondering 4
News 'Roseanne' Star Recalls Fight to Air Controvers... Fri Frankie Rizzo 103