Autopsy confirms Mindy McCready's dea...

Autopsy confirms Mindy McCready's death as suicide

There are 3 comments on the ABC 33/40 story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Autopsy confirms Mindy McCready's death as suicide. In it, ABC 33/40 reports that:

New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan has been deposed in connection to accusations of sexual abuse in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 33/40.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Never heard of her.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#2 Feb 21, 2013
It is the wrong headline but in any case, she was a Canadian C&W singer.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Feb 21, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
It is the wrong headline but in any case, she was a Canadian C&W singer.
1. I don't listen to Canadians.

2. I don't listen to Country & Westies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 24 min guest 1,514
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 48,152
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Rose_NoHo 5,643
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Lou 25,316
News Judge won't hear gay adoptions because it's not... 2 hr The Troll Stopper 3
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 3 hr NE Jade 5
News Poll finds more than half in Sussex County supp... (Jan '12) 4 hr straight man 2
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 6 hr Rose_NoHo 172
More from around the web