First Australian gay couples to legally marry

Dec 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

A state lawmaker and his partner plan to fly 3,500 kilometers across Australia to become one of the nation's first same-sex couples to legally marry at an after-midnight ceremony in the Australian capital.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,735
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Go, Australia !! So much more desirable a location for a honeymoon than the freezing Russia .. and Russian cities are , without doubt , the ugliest in the world .. that old closet case, Putin , can have 'em all ..
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

david traversa wrote:
Go, Australia !! So much more desirable a location for a honeymoon than the freezing Russia .. and Russian cities are , without doubt , the ugliest in the world .. that old closet case, Putin , can have 'em all ..
I'm glad you mentioned closets, that is where this scum needs to be driven back into.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

The extreme depravity of the homosexual clubs in Australia's capital is not known by most of the people in the world. Homosexuals degrading the quality of life wherever they go has been like a pandemic of disease. When they started killing hundreds of thousands of innocents worldwide with their HIV, they should have been quarantined, not praised in some sick celebration of death.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

lowprofile wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you mentioned closets, that is where this scum needs to be driven back into.
You're so right ..! Putin IS scum !
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The extreme depravity of the homosexual clubs in Australia's capital is not known by most of the people in the world. Homosexuals degrading the quality of life wherever they go has been like a pandemic of disease. When they started killing hundreds of thousands of innocents worldwide with their HIV, they should have been quarantined, not praised in some sick celebration of death.
Right !! But the so-called heterosexuals asked for it , don't you think ? I'm glad the " normal " legend is coming to a close .. Very perceptive of you .. and brave .. And lo ! YOU DON'T MIND BEING FOUND OUT !!.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>You're so right ..! Putin IS scum !
No arguments.
Xanne

Lindisfarne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Need I remind you it's a recurring theory that AIDS actually developed from an African and a monkey, and many scientists believe that theory.
AIDS is probably the God-given punishment for homosexuals. I wish they never began defeating it, helped thin out their numbers- and that's good for all the straight people of the Earth who actually care about reproduction for the future, unlike filthy homosexuals who have no reproductive value whatsoever.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

It is perhaps ironic that researches into defeating HIV have been leading to the ONLY treatments that have any chance of stopping ...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/hunti...
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Xanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I remind you it's a recurring theory that AIDS actually developed from an African and a monkey, and many scientists believe that theory.
AIDS is probably the God-given punishment for homosexuals. I wish they never began defeating it, helped thin out their numbers- and that's good for all the straight people of the Earth who actually care about reproduction for the future, unlike filthy homosexuals who have no reproductive value whatsoever.
Someday ( and mark my words , not long in the future ) the barbaric nuisance of gestation and delivery will be a thing of the past for women .. It 'll all be done in a test tube and only if you wish it .. no surprise pregnancies .. no dangers of miscarriage or contamination to the fetus .. no unsightly and horrid bloating .. no fatal influence from drug and alcohol abuse .. They will then be on perfectly equal terms with men who , in too many instances , walk away from their responsabilities ( witness the millions of abamdoned , neglected children in the world ).. Women will then be free to be human beings and not glorified wet-nurses ..- There are far too many people in the world already and not enough resources for even a scarcely sufficient way of life ..- And last , but not least , we'll have many , many less fools like yourself talking about gods , demons and fantastic retributions , spreading lies and talking nonsense .
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

QUEENSLANDER wrote:
Homosexual people should be executed by public hangings. I don't feel sorry for them.
And what about people who live to hate and little else ? What should the punishment be for them ?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

QUEENSLANDER wrote:
Homosexual people should be executed by public hangings. I don't feel sorry for them.
Gay guys are born with the same sexual orientation your MOTHER was born with; attracted to men
Should your MOTHER be included in your death wish for people who are attracted to men?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Besides your stupidity, I don't think you know much about geography. The capital of Australia is Canberra, a smallish city which is known for shutting its doors at 5 PM. The place with all the gay nightlife which you are so fond of condemning is Sydney.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Trautman seldom gets his facts completely correct. It's usually intentional, but sometimes ...

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Just remember that Hitler was from Australia. And look how that worked out !(And that Crocodile guy too).

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Same sex marriage is coming to a country nearby, or maybe far away.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

QUEENSLANDER wrote:
And you should go back to Iran.
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>And what about people who live to hate and little else ? What should the punishment be for them ?
If you all got back in the closet where you belong and kept your sick mouths shut you may find your life is a lot easier, give that some thought.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

lowprofile wrote:
All you aids carriers have flocked to this post like flies to shit, there's too many of you to each receive an answer. Let me just say that you are all the most disgusting form of life that has ever existed on this planet and the sooner you all die of aids or some other related disease the better.
This ridiculous new law will be struck out very shortly and rightly so, you really are all a sad digusting little minority.
Try moving to Iran. I'm sure it will be more to your liking.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

lowprofile wrote:
All you aids carriers have flocked to this post like flies to shit, there's too many of you to each receive an answer. Let me just say that you are all the most disgusting form of life that has ever existed on this planet and the sooner you all die of aids or some other related disease the better.
This ridiculous new law will be struck out very shortly and rightly so, you really are all a sad digusting little minority.
Oh come now!
Do you REALLY need a law to prevent you from marrying another man?
who cares

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

It won't be legal and won't mean a thing. Australian law clearly states that marriage is between man and woman. After this is chucked in the bin I am sure we can lobby that the few rats that slipped through the cracks and got married illigally in this short time are actually invalid and unmarried.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,735
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••