Forbes: Only 7 of the World's Billionaires are Gay

Mar 11, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

Gains in riches have increased among women and people across the world, but according to the recent Forbes Billionaires List, only seven of the world's 1,645 billionaires are openly gay, and five of those are American.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2014
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 11, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

" openly " is the key word here ..
Sen Rick Saintpornum

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 11, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

And four of those openly gay billionaires are regular posters here....
Buster Himan

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 11, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

david traversa wrote:
" openly " is the key word here ..
Queers who become rich, do so because they are smart enough to get into people's wallets, instead of their faces.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 12, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hans wrote:
The majority of queers are on welfare.
and you met them while queueing for your turn ..
Beauty QUEEN

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 12, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hands wrote:
.
Silly internet troll ...
Born Gay and Fabulous

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 12, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Hans wrote:
The majority of queers are on welfare.
LOL! That is what we tell the slugs
.
If you're a hottie; we're not on welfare

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 12, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Hans wrote:
The majority of queers are on welfare.
You're not the majority, Hans1. You're just one sad, little, closeted, gay man, posting all day long out of anger! Don't blame the rest of us for your misery!
Drew Crawford

Plainsboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 12, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Hans wrote:
The majority of queers are on welfare.
Did someone not inform you that East German was reunited with West Germany?

Jealousy is not a pretty trait Hans.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 12, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that fagg@ts are so ashamed of being a filthy Queer, no matter how rich they are, they stay in the closet?????? Not surprising.
No .. I'm saying that if they all came out it would be 75% of the male population .. and the remaining 25% bisexuals .. whether they can face it or not .. And why do you bother us when you very well know this ?

“I beleave in reason not god”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 12, 2014
 

Judged:

3

1

1

david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>No .. I'm saying that if they all came out it would be 75% of the male population .. and the remaining 25% bisexuals .. whether they can face it or not .. And why do you bother us when you very well know this ?
if that was true we would not be here because the human race, would have died out a long time ago. homosexual prove there is no god. because a active god would not allow it.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 12, 2014
 
"It was reported that, Hong Kong businessman Cecil Chao offered $130M to any man who could successfully seduce and marry his daughter, Gigi. The only problem is that she already married her lesbian partner in 2012."

The daughter should offer the same amount for a hit on her dad.
Mr Q

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 13, 2014
 
Bad news for qu33rs, sucking d*ck doesn't pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chick-fil-A Vallejo Location Faces Opposition 3 min Frankie Rizzo 140
Anal or Oral? 5 min Ozzy 9
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min Raju 52,163
jaid is a very gay name 13 min Raju 4
Rubio talks abortion, gay marriage as he works ... 15 min Frankie Rizzo 2
MSU Gets Anonymous $1 Million Gift For Gay Center 16 min Holy Silicon Wafer 21
Rick Perry Thinks Being Gay Is a Lifestyle Choi... 17 min No doubt 1
Anti-Gay Pastor: Don't Hate Me But Gays Are Pos... 18 min Holy Silicon Wafer 18
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,465
DOJ Set to Fight Gay-Marriage Bans in Supreme C... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 439
•••
•••