Insurance equality ordered for gay ma...

Insurance equality ordered for gay marriage in NM

There are 10 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 6, 2013, titled Insurance equality ordered for gay marriage in NM. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Insurance companies in New Mexico must provide same-sex married couples with the same discounts and benefits offered to opposite-sex married couples, the state insurance regulator announced Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Nov 7, 2013
Good ! common sense prevails for a change !

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 7, 2013
New Mexico is coming at all this in the oddest way.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Nov 7, 2013
snyper wrote:
New Mexico is coming at all this in the oddest way.
Who cares ? As long as they grant us equality in all respects.

And did you see how OBAMACARE is crashing and burning ?!:)

Sibilius told Congress that once you sign up for OBAMACARE (I won't do so) the convicted felons she hired to serve has "Navigators" will have FULL ACCESS to your personal data !:)

WOO-HOO ! "CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN ! RUN. OBAMMY, RUN !:)

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4 Nov 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares ? As long as they grant us equality in all respects.
And did you see how OBAMACARE is crashing and burning ?!:)
Sibilius told Congress that once you sign up for OBAMACARE (I won't do so) the convicted felons she hired to serve has "Navigators" will have FULL ACCESS to your personal data !:)
WOO-HOO ! "CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN ! RUN. OBAMMY, RUN !:)
I'm still waiting for your apology, or admittance, that you lied and attributed false quotes supposedly by me.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#5 Nov 7, 2013
snyper wrote:
New Mexico is coming at all this in the oddest way.
This is true....But they are getting things done for the most part W/O big brother in the way.

Since: Feb 10

Woodstock, Illinois

#6 Nov 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares ? As long as they grant us equality in all respects.
And did you see how OBAMACARE is crashing and burning ?!:)
Sibilius told Congress that once you sign up for OBAMACARE (I won't do so) the convicted felons she hired to serve has "Navigators" will have FULL ACCESS to your personal data !:)
WOO-HOO ! "CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN ! RUN. OBAMMY, RUN !:)
I finally got through today! Previously I paid $4800 per yer for my kids and I to have an $11,200 deductible, starting in January, it will be $4860 for the platinum plan with a $500 deductible and a 90% split. Much better plan and well care visits are included. Thank you Mr. Obama.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#7 Nov 8, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares ? As long as they grant us equality in all respects.
And did you see how OBAMACARE is crashing and burning ?!:)
Sibilius told Congress that once you sign up for OBAMACARE (I won't do so) the convicted felons she hired to serve has "Navigators" will have FULL ACCESS to your personal data !:)
WOO-HOO ! "CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN ! RUN. OBAMMY, RUN !:)
The plan my partner was able to get was MUCH better then anything we could have found before. Thank you Mr. President! You may have been a literal lifesaver.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#9 Nov 8, 2013
Dwight wrote:
I lost my medical benefits at work which I paid nearly nothing out of my pocket for. The company paid almost in full. Now I have to pay out my ass for an Obama package.
Thanks Obama! Thanks a lot!
"CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN !" WOO-HOO !

Run, Obammay, Run !:)

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#10 Nov 8, 2013
And for anyone who might be thinking of moving to Albuquerque, be aware it's cold and snowy there a lot more than you might think. :(

Since: Feb 10

Woodstock, Illinois

#11 Nov 9, 2013
Dwight wrote:
I lost my medical benefits at work which I paid nearly nothing out of my pocket for. The company paid almost in full. Now I have to pay out my ass for an Obama package.
Thanks Obama! Thanks a lot!
Your employer must have fewer than 50 employees or they would not have dropped the coverage under the ACA. As they have made a decision to save money, likely due to another massive premium increase from their provider, they should be augmenting your pay at least a little to make up for the lost benefit. If they do not, this is nothing more than a pay cut and you can accept it or go to a different employer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min Jonah1 18,575
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 26 min Frankie Rizzo 40,573
News Eastern Kentucky holds first Pride Festival 33 min Rose_NoHo 111
News Alabama chief justice waits for judgment day on... 49 min Imprtnrd 14
News 10 Reasons Why You Should Help Fight Biphobia i... 50 min Wondering 72
News Alabama justice faces possible ouster over gay ... 2 hr Pope Ben Out To P... 4
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,997
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 4 hr Pope Ben Out To P... 55
More from around the web