Scalia quizzed at NJ's Princeton on gay issue

Dec 10, 2012 Full story: NewsOn6 Tulsa 11

In the Colorado mountains, a spike in air pollution has been linked to a boom in oil and gas drilling.

Full Story

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Scalia is a pig. He acts like slavery was a good thing, He thinks women should never have been allowed to vote. He wants to run the nation by moral laws but who's moral law does he use.

How this man ever made it to this court is beyond understanding.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Scalia will be dead soon enough. I just hope Obama gets to name his replacement so we can watch the conservatives go bezerk!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Scalia is a dick, always has been: "Scalia said that interpreting laws requires adherence to the words used and to their meanings at the time they were written."

Yeah, right. I'm sure he tells that to Clarence Thomas every day.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Scalia has gone senile.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#7 Dec 11, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
Scalia is a pig. He acts like slavery was a good thing, He thinks women should never have been allowed to vote. He wants to run the nation by moral laws but who's moral law does he use.
How this man ever made it to this court is beyond understanding.
How did he get in there? Two filthy disgusting words: Ronald Ray-gun.

A bumbling old fool, the titular head of of a bunch of cronies and who was controlled by mega wealthy puppeteers, who was already in the throes of Ahlzheimer's, who else would he have chosen?

Palm Springs, California

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Truth wrote:
Scalia has gone senile.
Sadly, I think not. I think he is as sharp as a tack, but still in some 1940's type of religious trip, holding onto his power and opinions like someone hanging from a tall building. The only way he will leave is on a gurney, sheet over his head. Unfortunately, he looks like the type who will hang on for another 15 years or so.
Abe

Norrköping, Sweden

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Way to go Scalia !!!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#11 Dec 11, 2012
scalia is a fundie morazz

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, I think not. I think he is as sharp as a tack, but still in some 1940's type of religious trip, holding onto his power and opinions like someone hanging from a tall building. The only way he will leave is on a gurney, sheet over his head. Unfortunately, he looks like the type who will hang on for another 15 years or so.
Not likely. I've seen him do 2 interviews and he didn't look good in either. When asked if or when he'd consider stepping down, he looked & sounded like he was just waiting for any excuse to retire.

That said, I do think he'll try to wait out Obama and see what happens in 2016.
Luigi

Williamsburg, VA

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Apparently, Justice Scalia, renowned as an intellectual, never took a logic course. Someone should tell him that it's illogical to equate homosexual relationships between consenting adults, which harm nobody, with murder, which obviously harms another person(s). I'm afraid this man has become a legend in his own mind.

Palm Springs, California

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Luigi wrote:
Apparently, Justice Scalia, renowned as an intellectual, never took a logic course. Someone should tell him that it's illogical to equate homosexual relationships between consenting adults, which harm nobody, with murder, which obviously harms another person(s). I'm afraid this man has become a legend in his own mind.
It reminds me of the tools who sign on here and equate adult gay relationships with child molesting, talk about apples and oranges, that is more like apples and gall bladders. one is a vile controlling attack of a minor, either same sex, or opposite sex, the other is legal consenting adult behavior.

As for a gay relationship, WHO is being hurt? How does that POSSIBLY affect or interest anyone else, but a prurient busybody who is so busy sticking his nose into other people's crotches and trying to make bedroom policy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 6 min Pope Bennie s Closet 4,974
Egypt's gays go deeper underground, fearing cra... 6 min Derrick 3
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 min BiblicalTruths 201,160
Gay Christians choosing celibacy emerge from th... 10 min d pantz 67
Victory for plaintiff in China gay conversion case 14 min Won Hung Lo 6
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 23 min Jonah1 5,436
TOWIE boys say Balls to Cancer by stripping NAK... 27 min Lickalotta Lulu 10
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 36 min fedupwiththemess 26,669
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr Pope Bennie s Closet 2,825
More from around the web