if being gay is so right, why do gay...
First Prev
of 897
Next Last
somegayguy

United States

#20687 Apr 21, 2014
TB Chief wrote:
<quoted text>Are you planning on having a family? And if you are, How the hell do you plan to do this? Don't you think all children should at least have the right to have a father in their life? If the whole world were gay how would we repopulate? Children should not be subjected to being raised by 2 males or 2 females. This is not right and not normal and definitely not fair for children. If gays want to be gay, fine but leave the kids out of it.
Gay and Lesbians can only take in kids who have been rejected by or lost their birth parents so how are they better off? And secondaly youre an idiot. Just because people accept gay people doesn't mean they are gay so your point of repopulation stopping is stupid.
somegayguy

United States

#20688 Apr 21, 2014
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are trying to help people who have ran from God, and if Christians are all so pushy, why the hell do we have FREEDOM in America? The USA was founded on Christianity. All laws and government were based off the Bible. THAT is why we have freedom. If you HATE religion so much, ESPECIALLY Christianity, then how about you get out of America. People are leaving God and trying to change our wonderful country into something horrible. People like you.
U.S was founded by a sect of christianity that was diffrent than regular practiced one at the time. But the person you were replying to shouldnt make broad claims,like that against christians. I have christian friends that know my view and opinion but they dont push me to do anything.
somegayguy

United States

#20689 Apr 21, 2014
My point of that last message was that people with diffrent opinions is what progresses nations

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#20690 Apr 21, 2014
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are trying to help people who have ran from God, and if Christians are all so pushy, why the hell do we have FREEDOM in America? The USA was founded on Christianity. All laws and government were based off the Bible. THAT is why we have freedom. If you HATE religion so much, ESPECIALLY Christianity, then how about you get out of America. People are leaving God and trying to change our wonderful country into something horrible. People like you.
Just a bit of FYI......this Country was NEVER founded on Christianity and our laws did NOT come from the bible:
One of the many attacks on our country from the Religious Right is the claim that our country is a Christian Nation...not just that the majority of people are Christians, but that the country itself was founded by Christians, for Christians. However, a little research into American history will show that this statement is a lie. Those people who spread this lie are known as Christian Revisionists.
http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20691 Apr 22, 2014
somegayguy wrote:
My point of that last message was that people with diffrent opinions is what progresses nations
It would be nice if more of those opinions were actually enlightened.
50shadesofgay

Somerset, NJ

#20692 Apr 24, 2014
So what if gay people broadcast their lives? They can do whatever they want just like all of the people who are straight and publicize the fact they are all lovey dovey with their partner. Be open minded!
Linn

Castries, Saint Lucia

#20693 Aug 29, 2014
Okay. I am a child of God. I do not hate gays because i'm supposed to love other people as i love mt self, and trust me i love me. I don't hate gay people but that doesn't mean that i don't hate what they do. I mean, if the Lord wanted the right way to be the homosexual way, it would have been like that from the beginning of time. He would not have made Adam and Eve. He would have made a man and a man or a woman and a woman and he would have found a way for them to reproduce. But since he made man and woman and he gave them a way to reproduce, he choose the way that his people should live. I am not going to call out scriptures from the bible but i will refer to them. In the bible, there are many statements about homosexuality being unnatural, disgusting and wrong. People seem to skip these statements and instead go to those that state things about loving others no matter who they are. The people who have given into the temptation of satan and who think that being gay is not a choice and that it is right are deceiving themselves greatly and i pray for you all. Think about it people, because we are all human, do you want to be living your life unhappily and in sin? Some people say that gays are too far gone in their belief that they are right that they cannot be delivered but that's not true. God is a miracle worker and he will help you and take you away from the temptations of satan. If you think that God really thought homosexuality wasn't a sin, then why is there all this debate and protests for gay rights. I see no protests and debates for STRAIGHT rights. And do you know why? Well, if you don't I'll tell you. Its because heterosexuality is the right way and the ONLY way. People are just too set on their beliefs that they don't see the answer staring them right in the eye. This world is deteriorating extremely fast and it's scary but I'm okay with it because i see the right way and i know the right way is God's way. Please, to all people who think they are gay and who fall into the gay temptation, let God help you. There is hope for you all

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#20694 Aug 29, 2014
Linn wrote:
Okay.
First, please learn to write so others might be able to read your comment all the way through.

Secondly, this Country is NOT a Theocracy, therefore your religious beliefs and bible are IRRELEVANT to the laws of this Country.

Thirdly, the reason for the debates is simply because folks like you have to stick your nose into the rights of those who you consider abnormal or sinning.......again, your opinion is IRRELEVANT to this discussion.

Peace!

Location hidden

#20695 Aug 29, 2014
Linn wrote:
Okay. I am a child of God. I do not hate gays because i'm supposed to love other people as i love mt self, and trust me i love me. I don't hate gay people but that doesn't mean that i don't hate what they do. I mean, if the Lord wanted the right way to be the homosexual way, it would have been like that from the beginning of time. He would not have made Adam and Eve. He would have made a man and a man or a woman and a woman and he would have found a way for them to reproduce. But since he made man and woman and he gave them a way to reproduce, he choose the way that his people should live. I am not going to call out scriptures from the bible but i will refer to them. In the bible, there are many statements about homosexuality being unnatural, disgusting and wrong. People seem to skip these statements and instead go to those that state things about loving others no matter who they are. The people who have given into the temptation of satan and who think that being gay is not a choice and that it is right are deceiving themselves greatly and i pray for you all. Think about it people, because we are all human, do you want to be living your life unhappily and in sin? Some people say that gays are too far gone in their belief that they are right that they cannot be delivered but that's not true. God is a miracle worker and he will help you and take you away from the temptations of satan. If you think that God really thought homosexuality wasn't a sin, then why is there all this debate and protests for gay rights. I see no protests and debates for STRAIGHT rights. And do you know why? Well, if you don't I'll tell you. Its because heterosexuality is the right way and the ONLY way. People are just too set on their beliefs that they don't see the answer staring them right in the eye. This world is deteriorating extremely fast and it's scary but I'm okay with it because i see the right way and i know the right way is God's way. Please, to all people who think they are gay and who fall into the gay temptation, let God help you. There is hope for you all
Thanks for sharing your fantasy. Now go away.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#20696 Oct 12, 2014
Linn wrote:
Okay. I am a child of God. I do not hate gays because i'm supposed to love other people as i love mt self, and trust me i love me. I don't hate gay people but that doesn't mean that i don't hate what they do. I mean, if the Lord wanted the right way to be the homosexual way, it would have been like that from the beginning of time.
There have been homosexuals as long as there have been humans.
Linn wrote:
He would not have made Adam and Eve. He would have made a man and a man or a woman and a woman and he would have found a way for them to reproduce. But since he made man and woman and he gave them a way to reproduce, he choose the way that his people should live.
Gross conceptual error. Pretending for a moment that the Genesis myth has any bearing on reality, then the God of the Bible obviously intended for those two to have many children. Thus in making them, He would have made sure that neither expressed the genetics that cause homosexuality.
Linn wrote:
I am not going to call out scriptures from the bible but i will refer to them. In the bible, there are many statements about homosexuality being unnatural, disgusting and wrong. People seem to skip these statements and instead go to those that state things about loving others no matter who they are.
It is only in mistranslated English that the Bible condemns homosexuality. Accurately translated, there is nothing that condemns it. Quite the contrary, the Bible CELEBRATES the same sex marriage of David and Johnathan in 1 Samuel.
Linn wrote:
The people who have given into the temptation of satan and who think that being gay is not a choice and that it is right are deceiving themselves greatly and i pray for you all.
"Satan" does not determine the genetic makeup of a person. That is determined by the combination of chromosomes when sperm first meets egg, at the moment of conception.
Linn wrote:
Think about it people, because we are all human, do you want to be living your life unhappily and in sin?
Exactly! If being gay realy were a choice, WHY would anyone have put themselves through all of the problems of growing up so different from others? Especially back before there were any gay rights movements? DO try to think this through.
Linn wrote:
Some people say that gays are too far gone in their belief that they are right that they cannot be delivered but that's not true. God is a miracle worker and he will help you and take you away from the temptations of satan.
Prayer has NEVER changed anyone's sexual orientation.
Linn wrote:
If you think that God really thought homosexuality wasn't a sin, then why is there all this debate and protests for gay rights. I see no protests and debates for STRAIGHT rights. And do you know why?
You have no clue, do you? There is a struggle for gay rights and not straight rights for the simple reason that straights are the majority, and the majority never has to fight to get equality.
Linn wrote:
Well, if you don't I'll tell you. Its because heterosexuality is the right way and the ONLY way.
And for those people born straight, that is true. It is completely false for people born gay.
Linn wrote:
People are just too set on their beliefs that they don't see the answer staring them right in the eye.
Are you willing to learn just how far wrong your beliefs are?
Linn wrote:
This world is deteriorating extremely fast and it's scary but I'm okay with it because i see the right way and i know the right way is God's way. Please, to all people who think they are gay and who fall into the gay temptation, let God help you. There is hope for you all
Okay... Which God? People have worshiped thousands of Gods over the years. Be prepared to provide OBJECTIVE, testable proof for your claim.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#20697 Oct 12, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
First, please learn to write so others might be able to read your comment all the way through.
Secondly, this Country is NOT a Theocracy, therefore your religious beliefs and bible are IRRELEVANT to the laws of this Country.
Thirdly, the reason for the debates is simply because folks like you have to stick your nose into the rights of those who you consider abnormal or sinning.......again, your opinion is IRRELEVANT to this discussion.
Peace!
Now, now... Coherent writing requires a degree of cognitive development, education, and rational thought that eludes, indeed is the antithesis of, those susceptible to falling victim of the fundamentalist mindset.

Since: Mar 15

Location hidden

#20701 May 21, 2015
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NOT a choice on who one is attracted to, HOWEVER everyone does CHOOSE who they want to be intimate with.......and by the way, I HARDLY believe your comment about "EVERYONE" turning Gay or Lesbian.......it DOESN'T work like that.
Come to Norwalk, Ohio. See for yourself. I'm glad I'm out of there. That's why it shouldn't be public! These kids don't get it! For them its a trend!

Since: Mar 15

Location hidden

#20702 May 21, 2015
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really have some strange way of showing how gross you claim anal sex is or that Lesbians us toys to have sex with.......which is truly NOTHING more than stereotyping Gays and Lesbians.
You REALLY need to stop posting all your fantasies on topix.......hell, from your comment...you appear to think more about what Gays and Lesbians do then they ACTUALLY do.
Oh please, don't make me barf. I would know because my friends have become part of it. You think they're not open with this stuff??'Gays' put it out there so much more than they should! Like I said, I was fine with it until I realized what was happening. It shouldn't be public. MY OPINION.
Bradens20 gayiswrong

Primghar, IA

#20705 Sep 24, 2015
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why they mope and gripe about it. If you couldn't obtain benefits because of YOUR sexual preference, color, religious beliefs, wouldn't you be broadcasting it? "I BELIEVE IN A GOD, WHAT DOES MY BELIEF SYSTEM HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH INSURANCE?"
So true being gay is wrong
realtalknation

UK

#20707 Oct 6, 2015
Being gay is so disgusting and I think its purely a whiteman thing coz most of your women. Are not worth it anyway .
I don't get it why y'all gotta impose it on our african states just because your nations help us with a lil money here and there. If it were you were forcing to be unjust about yo culture and beliefs I don't Think the white man would take it polite you would call it war on your culture and. Society so being gay is not only wrong its nt acceptable at all. That's why sodom was burnt down it was full of fags and lesbians.

Location hidden

#20708 Oct 7, 2015
realtalknation wrote:
Being gay is so disgusting and I think its purely a whiteman thing coz most of your women. Are not worth it anyway .
I don't get it why y'all gotta impose it on our african states just because your nations help us with a lil money here and there. If it were you were forcing to be unjust about yo culture and beliefs I don't Think the white man would take it polite you would call it war on your culture and. Society so being gay is not only wrong its nt acceptable at all. That's why sodom was burnt down it was full of fags and lesbians.
Thanks for sharing your totally irrelevant mythology with the thread.

Nice rant. Did you think of that while you were masturbating?
A sad man

Eugene, OR

#20710 Nov 17, 2015
Carol wrote:
Ive never griped about it either and dont come right out and tell someone I feel they are wrong without them approaching me and saying something, or in a situation like this when theres a forum for discussion. I stay away from the forums that say christians are nuts because I know who goes there, people who have their minds made up and they are looking for a fight. Its hard sometimes not to offend people if they are looking to be offended though.
We need more people like this in the world...
Gays_make_me_ill

Mckinney, TX

#20711 Apr 25, 2016
aLifeUncommon wrote:
For starters, it absolutely amazes me how many bigoted, hate filled heterosexuals start threads about gay topics. It's really starting to make me wonder. I mean, if they 'don't care', why do they indulge in the conversations all the time?

Secondly, most of us do not "broadcast" our sexuality. Think about it, heterosexuality is broadcasted in every facet imaginable. TV, commercials, radio, ads, so on and so forth.
How many of you have photos of your spouses on your office walls or desks? Is that not broadcasting your sexuality?
But if I put a photo of my wedding to my wife, that would be wrong?

Can you not see how blatantly hypocritical that is??
How is just asking a simple question "hate filled"?

Location hidden

#20712 Apr 25, 2016
Gays_make_me_ill wrote:
<quoted text>

1. It's a loaded question rather than a simple question.

2. It is intended to marginalize people.

GLAD I COULD HELP
Belles Echoes

Santa Cruz, CA

#20713 Apr 25, 2016
Gays_make_me_ill wrote:
<quoted text>

If Texas is such a "great" State, why do Texans ALWAYS need to have simple things explained to them over and over and over again ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 897
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min Get Real 9,780
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 7 min Clark 1
News Brazil judge rules homosexuality a disease, app... 22 min Clark 3
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 24 min Clark 3
News Once seen as Ireland's Justin Trudeau, progress... 26 min Clark 1
News Michigan sued after gay couples are rejected fo... 28 min Clark 11
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 53 min neighbor 2,398
News Anti-Gay Obama Graffiti Vandal to Spend 90 Days... 1 hr Imprtnrd 16
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Facts Matter 56,038
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 1 hr T-bag 26
News Worker fired for same sex 'No' vote hits out 13 hr Prosperity Fundie... 11
More from around the web