wtf?
I apologize. Was that over your head?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20665 Jul 1, 2013
Sallah wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't over anyone's head, it is just totally irrelevant.
Your beliefs are not law, and they are only beliefs. Not facts.
Perhaps you should look into forming a theocracy somewhere. Then you could make laws based on your superstitions and beliefs in bronze age fables.
Or move to where they already have that, but I think most who live in the USA would find themselves more constrained than they would like in such countries.
Regardless, your beliefs have nothing at all to do with the laws of the US, and have no power of those of us who don't share your beliefs.
Take your bigotry and shove it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20666 Jul 1, 2013
Sallah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post was irrelevant.

NEXT
Hannah

United States

#20667 Oct 13, 2013
Matthais wrote:
The loudmouth Christians are far more annoying. At least gay people don't feel some need to convert you to the Church of Teh Ghey. Bible thumpers, on the other hand, keep trying to convert you.
I wish they'd all just keep quiet.
Christians are trying to help people who have ran from God, and if Christians are all so pushy, why the hell do we have FREEDOM in America? The USA was founded on Christianity. All laws and government were based off the Bible. THAT is why we have freedom. If you HATE religion so much, ESPECIALLY Christianity, then how about you get out of America. People are leaving God and trying to change our wonderful country into something horrible. People like you.
Hannah

United States

#20668 Oct 13, 2013
I am AGAINST homosexuality. But I do have a gay friend. I don't hate them. But crossdressers, gay protesters, and people who say they are proud to be gay, are highly irritating.
Stolichnay

Knoxville, TN

#20669 Oct 13, 2013
Robert wrote:
If you don't support freedom for all Americans, move now.
People like you (I use the term loosely) need to move before you destroy America.

Location hidden

#20670 Oct 13, 2013
Hannah wrote:
I am AGAINST homosexuality. But I do have a gay friend. I don't hate them. But crossdressers, gay protesters, and people who say they are proud to be gay, are highly irritating.
I find bigots to be highly irritating.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20671 Oct 13, 2013
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are trying to help people who have ran from God, and if Christians are all so pushy, why the hell do we have FREEDOM in America? The USA was founded on Christianity. All laws and government were based off the Bible. THAT is why we have freedom. If you HATE religion so much, ESPECIALLY Christianity, then how about you get out of America. People are leaving God and trying to change our wonderful country into something horrible. People like you.
You are so completely ignorant of the facts of our history, and of our constitution. Try learning some facts before you post, because this one shows just want an uneducated fool you are.
Ever hear of a concept called separation of church and state? Come back if you ever get a real idea of what the discussion is about.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#20672 Oct 14, 2013
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you're pretty young and have no idea how ignorant you are. Hopefully you'll get educated and grow out of it. People who grow up to be ignorant bigots are making this country into something horrible.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#20673 Oct 14, 2013
Hannah wrote:
So, you are against a natural trait that your "friend" was born with? Some friend.

Cross dressers are just as likely to be straight, "gay protesters" are protesting to gain equality under the law - just as you would do in their place, and we say we are proud, not because of our natural orientation, but because we face people like you every day, and still manage to succeed in life.

People like you, who pretend to have gay "friends", but complain that they are irritating for wanting equal protection under the law, are much more irritating.

Location hidden

#20674 Oct 14, 2013
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are trying to help people who have ran from God, and if Christians are all so pushy, why the hell do we have FREEDOM in America?....
You have the freedom to be ignorant, and pushy, and "holier than thou", but as soon as you try to create laws that harm other taxpayers based on your personal religious beliefs, expect a fight.

Those who do not share your beliefs have the right to be free from them.

Location hidden

#20675 Oct 14, 2013
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
.... The USA was founded on Christianity. All laws and government were based off the Bible. THAT is why we have freedom. If you HATE religion so much, ESPECIALLY Christianity, then how about you get out of America. People are leaving God and trying to change our wonderful country into something horrible. People like you.
I see you have not studied American history. Perhaps you should before you make uneducated claims.

And, really, if you don't like that God keeps creating gay folks, argue with Him. Asking people - including a great many Christians - who don't share your bigotry to leave the country sounds rather unchristian to me.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#20677 Oct 15, 2013
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Blithering nonsense. While many of the founders were Xian, America was NOT founded as a Xian nation. try reading the Constitution sometime - no mention of any God in there at all. If anything, the freedoms that are the foundation of America are far more PAGAN in origin: the democracy of Pagan Greece, the rule of law of Pagan Rome.

Here is a better solution: if you want to live in a theocracy, get out of my country. Try Saudi Arabia or Iran, they like that style of government there.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#20678 Jan 29, 2014
Katie wrote:
Gay people are just people ,people have got to stop singling them out,i've met gay people,they told me straight away,i was cool with it,BE LOUD BE PROUD.....people who say there's something wrong with being gay are just as bad as racists,i've had friends who had a problem with gays,i hate hem now,they are assholes,i am VERY open minded towards people,let people do and what they want,it's their life why should people say what they're doing with their life is wrong.
You don't seem very open minded if you hate people who don't agree with homosexuality. What you mean to say is, "It's very fashionable to say that I am open minded when in fact I practice reverse discrimination. If someone doesn't agree with my beliefs, they are wrong and I hate them." That sounds pretty close minded to me.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#20679 Jan 29, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem very open minded if you hate people who don't agree with homosexuality. What you mean to say is, "It's very fashionable to say that I am open minded when in fact I practice reverse discrimination. If someone doesn't agree with my beliefs, they are wrong and I hate them." That sounds pretty close minded to me.
You've got some pretty warped logic there, but I don't think even YOU believe that pile of sh!t. Being gay is not a "belief," it is part of who a person is. When you disagree with homosexuality, you're not disagreeing with a belief, you're objecting to their very existence. You think we're supposed to be tolerant and accepting of that, and you get to claim WE are the closed minded ones? You're friggin nuts, and no one with an ounce of intelligence is buying your twisted crap.
Jermarcha

Waynesboro, PA

#20680 Feb 8, 2014
George Miller Jr wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you're narrow minded yourself. If you had friends and the only problem that they had was that didn't like gays, doesn't that make you like them? My way or the highway? You supposedly say that you tolerate all, straight or gay, but it seems to me that you have no tolerance at all.
I had a co-worker once, who was a very opened minded individual. He had known people in various circles that were both elightended (gay) or unenlightened (neo-nazi) and he was able to tolerate thesep people in spite of their disgusting viewpoints.
I think you should try to pratice what you allegedly preach. Or is that too much for to comprehend or handle?
So only gays are enlightened? Why are so many gays so intolerant of other people's beliefs? Talk about intolerance...

Location hidden

#20681 Feb 8, 2014
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got some pretty warped logic there, but I don't think even YOU believe that pile of sh!t. Being gay is not a "belief," it is part of who a person is. When you disagree with homosexuality, you're not disagreeing with a belief, you're objecting to their very existence. You think we're supposed to be tolerant and accepting of that, and you get to claim WE are the closed minded ones? You're friggin nuts, and no one with an ounce of intelligence is buying your twisted crap.
Yep. Where do these nuts come from?
Angel

Aurora, CO

#20682 Feb 8, 2014
I think the answer to the question of this post is simply:

Gay people don't feel the need to broadcast anything. Straight people are the ones broadcasting gay marriage.
seriusly

Älta, Sweden

#20683 Feb 11, 2014
First of all, it's very closed minded to use things such as the bible as a defense against being gay. Before I start, yeah I will probably misspell something, but that doesn't make my point less clear.
Saying that all gay people do something (in this case something bad) is just as stupid as saying that all straight people are the same. Starting a argument with "All gay people-" is a extremely bad argument, because no, people are not the same.
yeah, someone gay can be a asshole, but it doesn't have to do anything with them being gay.
my second point is that, it's no ones business who you love and care for. I'm not Christian, but the bible is about equality, love and forgiveness. People like to twist things from the bible and ignore other things. To not realize that is in my opinion really closed minded, even though I've probably already made that point. To not be able to think for yourself, to just listen to what someone else tells you without questioning it, is that how the religion is? I sure hope it's not.
Now not all Christians have that opinion, obviuslly. I'm just saying it because a lot of people that don't like people that aren't straight are Christian. Saying that all of them would be antigay would be like saying that all gays are antistraight.
this just becomes one big rambling of words, but seriously, who cares. It's about being happy. Be gay, be pansexual, be straight, be whatever you are and that's fine.
saying that gays want attention in things as media is a wrong opinion. People might want to show others that being gay or anything else isn't wrong, or unnatural. And more and more people dare to say that they're gay. There's nothing more to it than that, and they don't even feel the need to broadcast it in the first place,I don't know where you got that idea.

Location hidden

#20686 Feb 24, 2014
Que wrote:
<quoted text> but all people are saying is you don't have to go out and tell the whole world. Because if someone famous went a press conference and said HELLO EVERYONE IM HETEROSEXUAL. Everyone would look at him stupidly so whoever is gay should get the same treatment, I don't condone nor do I support gays .
Does anyone really care what you condone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 4 min Get Real 144
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 9 min cpeter1313 10,179
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 16 min Rocket Man 56,133
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 25 min Wondering 11
Meadow Grove News 1 hr Jade NE 1
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 2,425
News Gay icon Sushant Divgikar gets ready to debut i... 4 hr Rocket Man 3
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 5 hr Chilli J 35
More from around the web