Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Arcadio Stanford wrote:
I thought it was weird in High School when I saw it in abundance. Now I work in a place where manly lesbians are abundant. My question is to people who directly or indirectly support it. What is your belief system on happiness?
Mine? That anyone who would deny others their happiness, simply because they love differently, do not deserve any happiness themselves.
"In abundance"??
Probably no more gays than ever were there, you are just noticing now, and they've quit trying to hide it, because, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Happiness is never guaranteed, but the pursuit of happiness includes the right of self determination, autonomy, and being authentically human. Restrictions on freedom by the government must serve some legitimate, compelling governmental interest. Denial of equal treatment under the law serves no such interest.

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833, 851 (1992):“These matters, involving the most intimate and personal choices a person may make in a lifetime, choices central to personal dignity and autonomy, are central to the liberty protected by the Fourteenth Amendment. At the heart of liberty is the right to define one’s own concept of existence, of meaning, of the universe, and of the mystery of human life.”

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Why is it that the argument by the anti gay changes from 'it's a choice' to 'birth defect'(born that way) when ever it suits them? Also, if a man say's 'my wife' or talks about his wife, it's not broadcasting his heterosexuality? But if I talk about MY partner then I'm broadcasting my 'gayness'. Total BS and very hypocritical at best.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
GAY IS A BIRTH DEFECT THAT HOPEFULLY CAN BE DETECTED SOMEDAY BEFORE BIRTH, as to have the option to abort.
Wrong. There is nothing wrong with being gay. If there is, please show proof.
Note: your personal beliefs or bible are not proof.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's nothing wrong with having a sexual fetish and being a pervert, then there's nothing wrong with being a Fa$$ot, in your eyes.
As long as those involved are consenting adults there is nothing wrong with sexual fetishes or whatever you may consider perversions. I find your interest in others' sexual orientations and actions to be somewhat perverse, but not wrong. What IS wrong is your attempts to force YOUR perversion of judgement and condemnation on others.
There is nothing at all wrong with being gay, bisexual, or trans.
There is much wrong with being as hateful as you seem to be.

My husband says you must be terribly insecure to be trolling gay forums just to disrespect others for being themselves. We're both happy that our sons (both adults) aren't such insecure little cretins.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's nothing wrong with having a sexual fetish and being a pervert, then there's nothing wrong with being a Fa$$ot, in your eyes.
Bingo. There isn't anything wrong with being a homosexual. It's simply the way some people are in the world.

Get over it kid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, bet you'd sing a different tune if your two sons started su:cking each others d:ck and packing each others shit huh???? You're both consenting adults!!! About trolling gay forums, you're here aren't you?? As for your husband, he's probably a closet Fa$$ot. The wife is usually the last to find out ya know. LMFAO
That would have been incest. I would have been troubled by that, even had they been of the opposite genders, because it would be INCEST, but also because there is 10 years between them, so it would likely have also involved child abuse.
But, had one or both of them been gay, it wouldn't have bothered me one little bit. It would not have changed who they are.
As to my husband, I know he's straight, he's had plenty of offers, but smiles and politely says no thank you, as any confident real man does. We are poly, and he does have a girlfriend, and sorry to disappoint your prurient interests, but no, I don't have sex with her, I just consider her a sister-wife. If he were bisexual, I would likely have a brother-husband instead of or in addition to the sister-wife.
I'm not trolling, I'm here with my friends to support them.
You?
You're here to condemn what you don't understand, or are you trying to work up the courage to come out yourself?
Poor troll.
Too ashamed and afraid to be himself.
Grow up and get over yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know why the nasty Fa$$ot has the name WasteWater?? Cause he's so full of shit & semen, he's a walking, talking, breathing Cesspool. Waste - Sewage. LMFAO
You are babbling again. Do you suffer from Tourette's Syndrome?

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/tourette/d...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you freaks know, is accuse straight normal people of the same perversion as you Ho:mos do. Just goes to show, even a Queer knows there's nothing worse than a filthy Queer. If I'm a troll then you're an ASSTROLL. I'm here to support the other side. Just as much right as you. Get over it.
You really should look into some mental health services. There is something desperately wrong with you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case it wasn't clear, I'll repost it for you.
Ya know why the nasty Fa$$ot has the name WasteWater?? Cause he's so full of shit & semen, he's a walking, talking, breathing Cesspool. Waste - Sewage. LMFAO
Was that supposed to be an insult?

ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Looks like this thread is done.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Uve wrote:
Why is it that the argument by the anti gay changes from 'it's a choice' to 'birth defect'(born that way) when ever it suits them? Also, if a man say's 'my wife' or talks about his wife, it's not broadcasting his heterosexuality? But if I talk about MY partner then I'm broadcasting my 'gayness'. Total BS and very hypocritical at best.
Absolutely

kinda sums it up....just as well if this thread is done, lol
crzzzd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
more stupid shit deleted
GTFOH Troll.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
GTFOH Troll.
Ironically, even inaccurate disease transmission information demonstrates the importance of promoting stable monogamous relationships through marriage.

It also demonstrates the importance of promoting education about safe sex practices and risk reduction, including monogamy.

While intended to demonize and excuse legal discrimination, the low disease rate for gay women shows being gay is not in itself a risk factor for disease transmission. What the information shows is anyone can become infected if exposed to an infectious agent in a way that allows transmission.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically, even inaccurate disease transmission information demonstrates the importance of promoting stable monogamous relationships through marriage.
It also demonstrates the importance of promoting education about safe sex practices and risk reduction, including monogamy.
While intended to demonize and excuse legal discrimination, the low disease rate for gay women shows being gay is not in itself a risk factor for disease transmission. What the information shows is anyone can become infected if exposed to an infectious agent in a way that allows transmission.
Yes, which constitutes a valid state interest in promoting SSM.

Great Point!!!
crzzzd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
wi a few,lose a few
Arcadio Stanford

District Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Mine? That anyone who would deny others their happiness, simply because they love differently, do not deserve any happiness themselves.
"In abundance"??
Probably no more gays than ever were there, you are just noticing now, and they've quit trying to hide it, because, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY.
What's wrong to you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
I never understood all the hype against SSM. It could only help by encouraging less risky behavior. A good many AIDS epidemic folks have gone for commitment. I know several who have been together over 30 years.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I never understood all the hype against SSM. It could only help by encouraging less risky behavior. A good many AIDS epidemic folks have gone for commitment. I know several who have been together over 30 years.
You are being rational.

I agree encouraging committed, monogamous relationships through marriage helps prevent the spread of disease, and is therefore among the many reasons marriage should be encouraged rather than prevented. But many of those opposed to marriage equality are opposed to any legal equal rights for gay people. It is the acceptance of gay people as a normal minority of the population that they fear.

"Prejudices are rarely overcome by argument; not being founded in reason they cannot be destroyed by logic”
Tryon Edwards

And yet: "No prejudice has even been able to prove its case in the court of reason” Marguerite Gardiner

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••