State Senator Who Fought Recent Bill Says He's Gay

Mar 5, 2014 Full story: CBS Local 32

A veteran Arizona lawmaker who was a vocal critic of a bill that touched off a national debate over discrimination came out as gay on Wednesday, saying "I wanted to let everyone know I am gay, I'm a Latino and I'm a state senator and it's OK."

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Mar 5, 2014
'Better late than never'
(old medieval slogan from the ancient prehistoric 1980s)

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 5, 2014
More tangible proof that indeed, "We Are Everywhere".

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 5, 2014
Otter in the Ozarks wrote:
More tangible proof that indeed, "We Are Everywhere".
And now the Topix trolls are even more paranoid!! Before long they will be taking down every mirror and reflective item in the house!! They best be careful with the tilt of their computer screen!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Mar 5, 2014
Welcome out, brother !

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#5 Mar 5, 2014
"...and it's OK."

EFF YEAH it is! Well said!
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#8 Mar 5, 2014
If all gay people came out I'm sure it'd be 100% of the male population.. At least that has been my experience .. Or have I been extra lucky ? The wretched creatures may resist for awhile but given the right circumstances they always cave in and fall on their knees .. and I don't mean in prayer .
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 6, 2014
There's disturbing news for this fellow... it's NOT OK; you're a sexual pervert and maladjusted, cowardly fool.

What's this guy's history? Was he a Boy Scout Leader, etc?
Professor Bubblegum Shoe

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Mar 6, 2014
david traversa wrote:
If all gay people came out I'm sure it'd be 100% of the male population.. At least that has been my experience .. Or have I been extra lucky ? The wretched creatures may resist for awhile but given the right circumstances they always cave in and fall on their knees .. and I don't mean in prayer .
In reality; gay and gay leaning people represent only 87% of the total population of the world
Professor Bubblegum Shoe

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Mar 6, 2014
Buford wrote:
In the picture he must be showing the minimum size dick he'll take up his ass.
He is latino
.
This means his pene is bigger than your entire arm

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#12 Mar 6, 2014
Buford wrote:
In the picture he must be showing the minimum size dick he'll take up his ass.
Boy, you just couldn't wait to fantasize about anal sex. You must desperately need some man-on-man porn.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#13 Mar 6, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
.. it's NOT OK;etc?
Troutboy, no you are wrong - as usual - it is ok to be gay. What is questionable is those folks who are ignorant, use their bibles to excuse their hate and - interestingly - fantasize and obsess about what gay folks do in the privacy of their bedrooms.

Interesting isn't it?
Uncle Milty

Anonymous Proxy

#14 Mar 6, 2014
david traversa wrote:
If all gay people came out I'm sure it'd be 100% of the male population.. At least that has been my experience .. Or have I been extra lucky ? The wretched creatures may resist for awhile but given the right circumstances they always cave in and fall on their knees .. and I don't mean in prayer .
Keep telling yourself that queer. Of course that's your experience when you hang out in a toilet down at the bus depot.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#15 Mar 6, 2014
Professor Bubblegum Shoe wrote:
<quoted text>
In reality; gay and gay leaning people represent only 87% of the total population of the world
Love it .. I stand corrected ..

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16 Mar 6, 2014
Uncle Milty wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that. Of course that's your experience when you hang out in a toilet down at the bus depot.
Only the closeted "married/straight" guys get together in toilets and bus stations. Your experience is showing!
Sen Rick Saintpornum

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Mar 6, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you just couldn't wait to fantasize about anal sex. You must desperately need some man-on-man porn.
I suspect he already has quite enough gay porn on hand.
Sen Rick Saintpornum

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Mar 6, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Opposition to the
What you invoke is eventually what will happen to un-educable homophobes, and I can't wait.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#20 Mar 6, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Opposition to the Gay Mafia is much more general... they are spiritually, emotionally and intellectually depraved. Wherever they exert this propagandized nonsense of being a good Joe next door, they need to be crushed... put in mental hospitals, deprived of their continual degradation of American culture and stopped from being the meth and other illegal dope runners they commonly are as they molest homeless street urchins.
You really need to stand on a street corner with signs and get the word out. Good luck with that!!

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#21 Mar 6, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Opposition to the Gay Mafia is much more general... they are spiritually, emotionally and intellectually depraved. Wherever they exert this propagandized nonsense of being a good Joe next door, they need to be crushed... put in mental hospitals, deprived of their continual degradation of American culture and stopped from being the meth and other illegal dope runners they commonly are as they molest homeless street urchins.
Did you really just say "urchins"?
s w jaid

San Jose, CA

#23 Mar 6, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Opposition to the Gay Mafia is much more general... they are spiritually, emotionally and intellectually depraved. Wherever they exert this propagandized nonsense of being a good Joe next door, they need to be crushed... put in mental hospitals, deprived of their continual degradation of American culture and stopped from being the meth and other illegal dope runners they commonly are as they molest homeless street urchins.
100% SPOT ON
s w jaid

San Jose, CA

#24 Mar 6, 2014
very gay name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor stands against same-sex marriage 6 min proudly fictional 265
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... 10 min Le Duped 2
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 20 min Chris Toal 30,813
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 20 min Prep-for-Dep 17,651
indiana gov no service to gay people 44 min ZULU 6789 1
News 'Star Trek' star George Takei calls for Indiana... 57 min Ioan In Pueblo 7
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Just Think 58,719
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 hr Rainbow Kid 1,559
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 4 hr Brian_G 1,897
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... 13 hr goonsquad 504
More from around the web