Gay men say Texas bar kicked them out...

Gay men say Texas bar kicked them out for dancing

There are 188 comments on the The Wichita Eagle story from Dec 25, 2013, titled Gay men say Texas bar kicked them out for dancing. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

The incident occurred Saturday night at a Victoria nightclub when Justin Meyer, 21, said he and his partner danced together to the country song "Cowboys and Angels," the Victoria Advocate reported .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Christsharia Law

Philadelphia, PA

#225 Dec 31, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey
Hey mongoloidal closet case, sure, add up the percentage of women who get violently raped and compare that to the percentage of boys who get abused by gay men.

Anyone with more than a second grade education, Cletus, knows that the percentage of women who are rape survivors is far higher. And this doesn't even include all the instances of str8 men abusing underage girls, committing prison rape, incesting their relatives.

So _if_ we want to typify one demographic as being sexual offenders then str8 men would be the one. Meaning you jeebus freeeks just have psycho sexual problems - none of this is about scripture or about any actual sexual abuse relative to other cohorts.

I know you are too stupid and uneducated to follow along, Jethro.
Christsharia Law

Philadelphia, PA

#226 Dec 31, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
But not....
Hey drunk. The point is that xstain talibangelicals only focus on the "sin" of homosexuality, while by comparison ignoring all the other sinners mentioned in the buybull and in the ten commodements.

It's about a sexual problem the evilgelicals have, nothing more.
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#227 Dec 31, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Denver Dan:
>...As far as straight men being more likely to be sex offenders than gays??? I'd like to see proof of that bullshit claim asshat....<
Oh, such proof as the Department of Justice, who states that 99.99% of all molesters are STRAIGHT men, often married and with kids.
Well my little lying sack of shit....let's see the link.

"99.99 percent"....laughable.

Hey shitforbrains...I don't link pedophelia with homosexuality but in all fairness when you and your sick ik link heterosexuals like your mother and father to the same you're more f-ed up than your mixed up sexuality.

So go on liar...FETCH. FIND THIS "PROOF" YOU CLAIM EXISTS. Fetch boy!!!!!

LOL!!!
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#228 Dec 31, 2013
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey drunk. The point is that xstain talibangelicals only focus on the "sin" of homosexuality, while by comparison ignoring all the other sinners mentioned in the buybull and in the ten commodements.
It's about a sexual problem the evilgelicals have, nothing more.
LOL!!!

Drunk???

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Better throw out your tarot cards shitass...they're not working.

And did I bring up religion IDIOT???

Weeelllll...I think NOT!!

You're so full of shit you couldn't see truth if it was in flashing neon 3 inches from your face fool.
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#229 Dec 31, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Denver Dan:
>...As far as straight men being more likely to be sex offenders than gays??? I'd like to see proof of that bullshit claim asshat....<
Oh, such proof as the Department of Justice, who states that 99.99% of all molesters are STRAIGHT men, often married and with kids.
Better make sure you have enough Crisco on hand for "Patty" when he stops by tonight to indulge himself with his 'boi'.

LOL!!!

Sick SOBs.
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#230 Dec 31, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
This, of course, is why public educators try to give their children better values than you have learned at home.
Values???

WTF do you combative gays know of values.

You think you can play grabass anywhere you want and not be TOLD to stop???

Try again shitforbrains.

You ARE given your gay bars friend. No one is busting down the doors and halting you there...so hold a little respect and not enter a bar not friendly to YOU if you're going to shove your hand down your "boyfriend's" ASS CRACK while sipping on a cold one.

Too much to ask???

Keep popping into Texas bars. One day they'll find you and Brucey's body somewhere in a God damned FIELD idiot.
Christians In Name Only

Philadelphia, PA

#231 Jan 1, 2014
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Drunk???
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Better throw out your tarot cards shitass...they're not working.
And did I bring up religion IDIOT???
Weeelllll...I think NOT!!
You're so full of shit you couldn't see truth if it was in flashing neon 3 inches from your face fool.
Hey drunk, you forgot to address the content again:

The point is that xstain talibangelicals only focus on the "sin" of homosexuality, while by comparison ignoring all the other sinners mentioned in the buybull and in the ten commodements. It's about a sexual problem the evilgelicals have, nothing more.
Pat

East Quogue, NY

#233 Jan 14, 2014
they should of had there a@@ kicked not licked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malaysia Clears Release of 'Beauty and the Beas... 12 min Micky Mouse 9
News Texas A&M's first openly gay student body presi... 24 min TomInElPaso 8
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 59 min pearl 5,376
News YouTube apologizes after feature blocks LGBTQ c... 1 hr Christians In Na... 1
News He's a straight man, but straight women won't d... 2 hr Tre H 15
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Titania 25,197
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 hr sharona 406
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr cpeter1313 46,203
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... Tue Tre H 21
More from around the web