Gay men say Texas bar kicked them out for dancing

Dec 25, 2013 Full story: The Wichita Eagle 190

The incident occurred Saturday night at a Victoria nightclub when Justin Meyer, 21, said he and his partner danced together to the country song "Cowboys and Angels," the Victoria Advocate reported .

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#4 Dec 26, 2013
You Know it wrote:
If you ask me, they're lucky they just got kicked out. Damn queers just trying to get attention like they so heavily crave.
Shut up stupid Breeder.You don't know anything about it.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Dec 26, 2013
I think the bar was trying to protect them and itself. If a couple of guys took it upon themselves to attack this couple they would sue the bar for lack of security. Businesses shouldn't be put into this position, that's why they have gay bars.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#6 Dec 26, 2013
KirkW wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up stupid Breeder.You don't know anything about it.
Why do gays often call straights 'breeders' always in such a negative tone?
Just because you and your partner are incapable of creating a child doesn't make that an insult to us.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#7 Dec 26, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Why do gays often call straights 'breeders' always in such a negative tone?
Just because you and your partner are incapable of creating a child doesn't make that an insult to us.
It refers to those Bible thumpers that try and tell you they are here to fill the earth. Sex for them is for procreation. That must suck because sex for me is fun.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 26, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want a serious answer ?

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#9 Dec 26, 2013
Wondering wrote:
I think the bar was trying to protect them and itself. If a couple of guys took it upon themselves to attack this couple they would sue the bar for lack of security. Businesses shouldn't be put into this position, that's why they have gay bars.
This, of course, is why public educators try to give their children better values than you have learned at home.
Eugene

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Dec 26, 2013
God for the bar. Nobody wants to see that crap.

Reading PA

#11 Dec 26, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's ok for you and your ilk to run around these forums and call gay people every vile name you can find a way to disguise to fool the filter.

You apply whatever "tone" you like to the written word. So if you're insulted it's only because you choose to be insulted. One doesn't need a child to be a family.

Silly breeder.
Hans

Germany

#13 Dec 26, 2013
You Know it wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't want queers around children anyway, especially little boys. They can't keep their hands off them. So much for a family with queers.
You can say that again.
Pierre

France

#14 Dec 26, 2013
Why can't these two nasty creeps go to a gay bar and mo off? Why must they go to a normal, decent place and disgust people?
kat

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Dec 26, 2013
You Know it wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't want queers around children anyway, especially little boys. They can't keep their hands off them. So much for a family with queers.
REALLY?? This is your comment!? At least 95% of pediphiles are Breeders! And for those still wondering Breeders is a slang term for straight people. So if gay people dancing is rubbing everyone's nose in it .......what are straight people dancing doing? Most people enjoy dancing and have no intention of rubbing anyone's nose...just inspired by the music. ;-)

Milwaukee

#16 Dec 26, 2013
Eugene wrote:
God for the bar. Nobody wants to see that crap.
Did you mean good you idiot

Milwaukee

#18 Dec 26, 2013
You Know it wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't want queers around children anyway, especially little boys. They can't keep their hands off them. So much for a family with queers.
Why would children be in a bar?? That's what's wrong.

Milwaukee

#19 Dec 26, 2013
You Know it wrote:
<quoted text>Really?? 98% of all little boys that are molested, are molested by queers.
Breeders are slang for straight people cause that can breed. Not an insult. Two queers can't breed. I suppose you think breeder equals the slang term used for queers, which Is fagg@ts. Nice one, stupid.
Where did you get that 98% statistic? Your ass? Show some proof don't just pick numbers out of thin air.
david traversa

La Rioja, Argentina

#22 Dec 26, 2013
You Know it wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? 98% of all little boys that are molested, are molested by queers.
Breeders are slang for straight people cause that can breed. Not an insult. Two queers can't breed. I suppose you think breeder equals the slang term used for queers, which Is fagg@ts. Nice one, stupid.
Not true . Children and juveniles ( of both sexes ) are 98% of cases molested by heteros . Ask the FBI . Ask any hospital . But , of course , you wouldn't dare .

Reading PA

#23 Dec 26, 2013
You Know it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you breeders don't want to let children around us - they might learn the truth that we're not horrible child molesters. They might learn you've been lying to them about gay people for years.

Don't worry - your kids eventually realize you are all liars when they get into the real world and see things aren't quite the way you brainwashed them into thinking they were.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#24 Dec 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want a serious answer ?
You don't have one.

Milwaukee

#25 Dec 26, 2013
You Know it wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid fagg@t, just read what I replied to if you're that interested.
Wow and I bet you think you are a Christian spewing that hate and bigotry. No better than the terrorists that use the Koran as their excuse to kill Americans.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#27 Dec 26, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
This, of course, is why public educators try to give their children better values than you have learned at home.
Wrong, they are trying to brainwash them to think the way you want them to think.
That won't happen. It was better for you when gay issues weren't taught in public elementary schools. The practice isn't widespread but I'm sure they are still doing it somewhere.

"Better values." BWAHAHAHA!
We were taught not to be bullies, if we saw a kid we didn't like we should avoid him/her, not pick on them or call them names. The was never a reason to emphasize gays and their families and there still isn't. That's asking for trouble.

Reading PA

#34 Dec 26, 2013
You Know it wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll learn the truth alright, but not the hard way, if we can help it. They'll learn the you queers will say anything to get little boys into their fold as to molest them whenever the chance arises. They'll learn that you freaks are mentally ill and they should stay shy of you.
Shut up breeder - your stupidity is showing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Reverend Alan 5,609
Gay-Bashing Pastor's Same-Sex Assault 8 min Reverend Alan 8
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 14 min Reverend Alan 5,032
Sunday Morning NE Jade Party 18 min Larry 2
Bill Would Let Michigan Doctors, EMTs Refuse To... 28 min cancer suxs 157
Supreme Court allows gay marriage to proceed in... 29 min TomInElPaso 8
Obama calls on women only at news conference 44 min johnny o 12
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 53 min chris toal 26,759
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr KiMare 2,874
More from around the web