At D.C. concert, Madonna puzzles by calling...

There are 20 comments on the Sep 25, 2012, WNWN-FM Battle Creek story titled At D.C. concert, Madonna puzzles by calling.... In it, WNWN-FM Battle Creek reports that:

Pop star Madonna urged Americans to support President Barack Obama during her concert in Washington D.C. on Monday night but incorrectly referred to him as a Muslim in her comments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNWN-FM Battle Creek.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#1 Sep 25, 2012
She ADMITS he's a black Muslim like everyone else knows !

WOO-HOO !

CHANGE you can believe in !

RUN, OBAMMY, RUN !

:)
JummpinBlackTras h

La Habra, CA

#2 Sep 25, 2012
The fleas of a thousand camels have infested her labia majora..theirfore inducing Hag - Been syndrome.......

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 25, 2012
TucksunJack wrote:
She ADMITS he's a black Muslim like everyone else knows !
WOO-HOO !
CHANGE you can believe in !
RUN, OBAMMY, RUN !
:)
Lol well put

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 25, 2012
TucksunJack wrote:
She ADMITS he's a black Muslim like everyone else knows !
WOO-HOO !
CHANGE you can believe in !
RUN, OBAMMY, RUN !
:)
I can only hope the GOP uses her own words in ads in swing states.

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#5 Sep 25, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only hope the GOP uses her own words in ads in swing states.
LOL

Good idea !
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 26, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only hope the GOP uses her own words in ads in swing states.
They should give it a shot, it just might work. Who knows, that washed up, muslim sympathizer, libtard, immoral wench may prove to be useful afterall.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

#7 Sep 26, 2012
TucksunJack wrote:
She ADMITS he's a black Muslim like everyone else knows !
WOO-HOO !
CHANGE you can believe in !
RUN, OBAMMY, RUN !
:)
New identity same old Sarah and that rite run obama run straight up the white house steps for another 4 years BTW were taking back the house and Sennett just look at the polls stupid I mean the real polls not the fox polls dumb ass

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#8 Sep 26, 2012
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
New identity same old Sarah and that rite run obama run straight up the white house steps for another 4 years BTW were taking back the house and Sennett just look at the polls stupid I mean the real polls not the fox polls dumb ass
"house and Sennett" ?! back to 6th grade civics class with ya !
britefart

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2012
TucksunJack wrote:
She ADMITS he's a black Muslim like everyone else knows !
WOO-HOO !
CHANGE you can believe in !
RUN, OBAMMY, RUN !
:)
try to cut down on the crack you been smoking there "sucksomecrack" even the elitist fuctards trying to run the GOP know the President isn't muslim. AND that he's half white! So even the people paid to lie have to admit he's not muslim. Wtf are you lying for? Fun?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#10 Sep 26, 2012
You people are taking madonna seriously? What is wrong with you?

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#11 Sep 26, 2012
britefart wrote:
<quoted text>try to cut down on the crack you been smoking there "sucksomecrack" even the elitist fuctards trying to run the GOP know the President isn't muslim. AND that he's half white! So even the people paid to lie have to admit he's not muslim. Wtf are you lying for? Fun?
I'm not lying. I'm just stating what Madonna said. She DID say it, rite ???

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Sep 26, 2012
What a fcck up !
britefart

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2012
TucksunJack wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not lying. I'm just stating what Madonna said. She DID say it, rite ???
".....like evrybody else knows"

Crack...not just for breakfast anymore.

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#14 Sep 26, 2012
britefart wrote:
<quoted text>".....like evrybody else knows"
Crack...not just for breakfast anymore.
Well, The Obamaniac is certainly not going to win Arizona's electoral votes.
britefart

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2012
TucksunJack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, The Obamaniac is certainly not going to win Arizona's electoral votes.
right. They're too busy spending their tax dollars and wasting resources on birther crapola. What a hoot!
Brian

Houston, TX

#16 Sep 26, 2012
TucksunJack wrote:
She ADMITS he's a black Muslim like everyone else knows !
WOO-HOO !
CHANGE you can believe in !
RUN, OBAMMY, RUN !
:)
Did you actually READ the article? She was pointing out how ironic it was for a even a black muslim.(if he were) to be standing up for gay rights.

She said:

"I was being ironic on stage. Yes, I know Obama is not a Muslim - though I know that plenty of people in this country think he is. And what if he were?

"The point I was making is that a good man is a good man, no matter who he prays to. I don't care what religion Obama is - nor should anyone else in America," she said.

Once again, she says. "I KNOW OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM"

Funny how your kind picks and chooses what you want to hear instead of the truth.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#17 Sep 26, 2012
TucksunJack wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not lying. I'm just stating what Madonna said. She DID say it, rite ???
She was relevant in the 80's and coincidentally she is IN her 80's by now.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#18 Sep 26, 2012
TucksunJack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, The Obamaniac is certainly not going to win Arizona's electoral votes.
According to Azcentral.com Obama is only 3 points below Romney with 7 percent unsure as of yet. Earlier this year the gap was much higher, but Obama has been gaining on the republican candidate. As for Sept. 22, 2012.

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#19 Sep 26, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>According to Azcentral.com Obama is only 3 points below Romney with 7 percent unsure as of yet. Earlier this year the gap was much higher, but Obama has been gaining on the republican candidate. As for Sept. 22, 2012.
He aint gonna win Arizona. Arizona has voted for a Democratic candidate for POTUS ONCE IN THE PAST 64 YEARS.

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#20 Sep 26, 2012
btw, in the past 10 POTUS elections, NO candidate has won the POTUS election WITHOUT WINNING OHIO.

Ohio IS the decider.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 3 min Elijah 2,134
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Prep-for-Dep 19,971
News Online Fundraiser For Oregon Bakery Removed Aft... 3 min NE Jade 6
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 4 min Belle Sexton 2,821
News U.S. Supreme Court may be on cusp of declaring ... 9 min Clayton 8
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 11 min Belle Sexton 163
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 14 min Belle Sexton 59,330
News Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring rig... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 25
Are the mods fair and balanced? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 668
More from around the web