Dr. James Dobson: "Shame On Schools" ...

Dr. James Dobson: "Shame On Schools" For Teaching Homosexuality Is OK

There are 3011 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 31, 2013, titled Dr. James Dobson: "Shame On Schools" For Teaching Homosexuality Is OK. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

James Dobson is upset- schools and churches are not teaching that homosexuality is wrong, so please send him a donation so that he can continue to say that

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2732 Nov 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the greatest joys of marriage is the fruit that union bears.
You will never know that, will you?
That is why you are so angry and hateful.
What would happen if you released that bitterness?
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad and pitiful life you've had to make you hate the love, joy and happiness of others. Al because you will never feel those amazing things. I almost feel sorry for you, almost. Go find something to fill your empty soul.
What an empty, hollow response. The only thing you have is denial, and I will not stand by and let you impose that denial on society by hijacking marriage and family.

A ss couple NEVER reproduces itself. Real marriage does. Get your own relationship.

Smile.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2733 Nov 27, 2013
Ignore these dunderheads!!

Orgy time!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#2734 Nov 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a fraudulent piece of paper.
You have always been and are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Everyone knows the difference.
Snicker.
I'll ask the government how fraudulent that piece of paper is, especially as we file our joint taxes this year.

I'm still married, and my marriage is NO different than yours (other than the redundant vagina in your marriage).

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#2735 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a real argument. I'm wrong because I supposedly can't get laid. He's wrong because he supposedly has a "pitiful life" and an "empty soul". Get a grip son. And then, get a big boy argument.
YAWN!

El Paso, TX

#2736 Nov 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="garylloyd"
=
Please note, the first goal of these clubs is "a safety net for students during the "coming out process."
In other words, helping gay students have their first gay sex experience. No mention exactly how this is done, but presumably it is done in a celebratory mood and way where the child is given a round of applause and perhaps a trophy.
Not mentioned anywhere on the website is the fact that the "helpers" are adult gay males.
And there you have it, Mr. Liberal -- assembly-line sexual abuse of young boys the schools and police can do nothing about, or as one wit put it, "The new and improved NAMBLA."
Still proud you supported same-sex marriage, Bozo?[/QUOTE]

Hate to break it to you but coming out has nothing to do with having sex. That's like saying "fire hydrants cause fires" a not very slick attempt to hide ignorance and bigotry that's been tried by your kind for decades. You said the very came crap when groups making condoms readily available to teens began

It was foolish then and that hasn't changed. Keeping with the holiday season your as dumb as a turkey. Go create another new persona, that's more entertaining.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2737 Nov 27, 2013
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN!
>>>FART!<<<
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2738 Nov 27, 2013
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to break it to you but coming out has nothing to do with having sex. That's like saying "fire hydrants cause fires" a not very slick attempt to hide ignorance and bigotry that's been tried by your kind for decades. You said the very came crap when groups making condoms readily available to teens began
It was foolish then and that hasn't changed. Keeping with the holiday season your* as dumb as a turkey. Go create another new persona, that's more entertaining.
you're*
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2739 Nov 27, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
1. We're past our child-bearing years.
2. We are, however, still legally married in every sense of the word no different from you.
1. BWAHAHAHAHA! That's hysterical!
2. No you're not.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#2740 Nov 27, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
STRAIGHT AND GAY CLUBS
"Money Never Sleeps."
-- Gordon Gecko
==========
"Pedophilia Never Sleeps."
-- Anonymous
==========
Seems you don't either.
garylloyd wrote:
...Please note, the first goal of these clubs is "a safety net for students during the "coming out process."
In other words, helping gay students have their first gay sex experience.

That's not what "coming out" means.
Ricky Martin came out. You don't think he had a gay sex experience before that?
garylloyd wrote:
No mention exactly how this is done, but presumably it is done in a celebratory mood and way where the child is given a round of applause and perhaps a trophy.
It's done in your mind as you get your mother's monitor and keyboard all sticky.
garylloyd wrote:
...And there you have it, Mr. Liberal -- assembly-line sexual abuse of young boys the schools and police can do nothing about, or as one wit put it, "The new and improved NAMBLA."
Still proud you supported same-sex marriage, Bozo?
Rose's Law...

Los Angeles, CA

#2741 Nov 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said a long time ago, two sons.
You aborted a child.
See the differences?
I pity those kids.
I never aborted, I was never pregnant.
I said that if I had wanted a kid, was pregnant, and it turned out I had a monster chimera inside me, I would have aborted. If.(After knowing you.)

Los Angeles, CA

#2742 Nov 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a fraudulent piece of paper.
You have always been and are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Everyone knows the difference.
Snicker.
You have both male and female genes, monster. Your "marriage" duplicates one set of genes.
And, you don't have to be fertile to marry.
It's a non issue.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2743 Nov 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have both male and female genes, monster. Your "marriage" duplicates one set of genes.
And, you don't have to be fertile to marry.
It's a non issue.
"Rose's Law" is a real non issue.

Rose's Law. Priceless.
poof

Rock Island, IL

#2744 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rose's Law" is a real non issue.
Rose's Law. Priceless.
Yep you're still a putz
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2745 Nov 27, 2013
poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yep you're still a putz
Witty.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#2746 Nov 27, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. BWAHAHAHAHA! That's hysterical!
2. No you're not.
I've got my state and federal government behind me on this issue. Can you trump that?

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2747 Nov 27, 2013
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
It was foolish then and that hasn't changed. Keeping with the holiday season your as dumb as a turkey. Go create another new persona, that's more entertaining.
You have no idea what those adult gay men are doing with those boys -- no one does because whatever it is, it's done privately with no monitoring or supervision by the school.

You certainly don't know if these men can be trusted, although true to form you got out of your way to defend them. Some do use the arrangement to sexually abuse boys. The point is, this arrangement shouldn't exist. We shouldn't have adult gay males involved in any sexually awaking "process" with young boys. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?
poof

Rock Island, IL

#2748 Nov 27, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what those adult gay men are doing with those boys -- no one does because whatever it is, it's done privately with no monitoring or supervision by the school.
You certainly don't know if these men can be trusted, although true to form you got out of your way to defend them. Some do use the arrangement to sexually abuse boys. The point is, this arrangement shouldn't exist. We shouldn't have adult gay males involved in any sexually awaking "process" with young boys. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?
Putz?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#2749 Nov 27, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your perverted mind is on overdrive. Seek professional help.

Panorama City, CA

#2750 Nov 27, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do you put your stroke material on the boards? Does that get you excited?

El Paso, TX

#2751 Nov 27, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
If that had happened you would easily be able to provide links to the cases. Until you do it's just something you've pulled out of what you're sitting on. Probably with skid marks.

It's not sexual awakening, it's allowing the kid to be open and honest about who they are sexually. You want them to hide and be ashamed of their sexuality so they end up killing themselves. You're one very sick person and should be ashamed of yourself. Your hatred knows no bounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Strel 25,310
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min cpeter1313 46,440
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 15 min June VanDerMark 13,295
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 26 min guest 1,340
News Columbus Bans 'Ex-Gay' Therapy To Minors 1 hr cpeter1313 5
News Census suggests counting LGBT, then a oecorrect... 1 hr Elizabeth1912 1
News No LGBTQ category included in Census proposal f... 1 hr Elizabeth1912 1
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 1 hr Wondering 131
News Why does the Texas criminal code still ban "hom... 3 hr NE Jade 48
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 15 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,515
More from around the web