Dr. James Dobson: "Shame On Schools" For Teaching Homosexuality Is OK

Aug 31, 2013 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

James Dobson is upset- schools and churches are not teaching that homosexuality is wrong, so please send him a donation so that he can continue to say that

Comments (Page 102)

Showing posts 2,021 - 2,040 of3,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your whole argument against marriage equality? Some kids might get married? Get an argument loser. Same stuff can be said against SSM. Quit dodging.
Calm Down
Relax
Not dodging.

It is understood that when rational people discuss marriage equality it means applying current laws equally to heteorsexuals and gay and lesbian couples.

Guess that point is a bit beyond your grasp.

Go back to defending Kimare.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Well if you truly believe in marriage equality for same sex couples then you should have no problem with marriage equality for a 50 year old man and a 5 year old boy.
Your post reeks of desperation in search of a legitimate argument. Folk entering same sex marriages were already legally qualified to consent to the contract, your minor is not. If you are not bright enough to see the compelling interest of the government that is served by banning such a "marriage", may I suggest you curl up in a corner somewhere before you injure yourself.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
<quoted text>Your post reeks of desperation in search of a legitimate argument. Folk entering same sex marriages were already legally qualified to consent to the contract, your minor is not. If you are not bright enough to see the compelling interest of the government that is served by banning such a "marriage", may I suggest you curl up in a corner somewhere before you injure yourself.
hmmmm your ISP reads Salina, Ks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. As you so helpfully pointed out, like polygamy, marriage to anyone under the age of consent is illegal.
Checkmate!
SMIRK!
When you talk of marriage it is assumed you are talking about adults. Why is it not assumed when I talk of marriage that I am talking about adults?

Scowl.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

<quoted text>Your post reeks of desperation in search of a legitimate argument. Folk entering same sex marriages were already legally qualified to consent to the contract, your minor is not. If you are not bright enough to see the compelling interest of the government that is served by banning such a "marriage", may I suggest you curl up in a corner somewhere before you injure yourself.
It was your argument. Own it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

There are perfectly good laws against all the crimes bigots ignorantly associate with polygamy. Prosecute the criminal, not the marriage.

If someone illegally enters a SSM with a child do we ban SSM for everyone?

Come on folks. We won't have marriage equality until everyone's marriage is respected. Don't give me the marry a child a dog or a tree. Where have I heard that dumb stuff before?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

When you talk of SSM, it is assumed you are talking about adults. Why not extend the same courtesy to me? Is that really your argument against polygamy? Someone might marry a child? Come on. Then you imply I am stupid. You have no argument.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lousy dodge. When you talk of same sex marriage it is understood we are not talking about children. Same with me when I talk of polygamy.
Get an argument.
Tell that to the 40 wives of Warren Jeffs who where all under 16. Tell that to the Muslims who think pubirty is the age for marriage . See ya Blankie
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
12 year olds fall into the dog and cat category. They can't do a contract. A normal person would have realized he was discussing consenting adults.
A normal person would have written CONSENTING ADULTS. He wrote ALL. Nice try, you lose.

So it's ok to discriminate when there is a good enough reason, like too young? EXACTLY! That's why polygamy is, and will remain illegal... there are many good reasons for maintaining the ban.

FYI, 12 year olds do NOT fall into the dog and cat category. 12 yr olds get married EVERY DAMN DAY in countries that have legal polygamy. Dogs and cats don't.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Legalizing polygamy and bringing it out of the shadows will actually result in less crime.

You clowns are not talking about children entering a SSM, and I am not talking about children marrying either. That seems to be your only argument and it's bogus.

Get an argument or stop whining and respect other marriages like you want others to respect yours.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sarcasm. Poof gets me deleted because he can. Then he claims it's because I violate TOS. It's an inside joke. He makes me go "Poof" for spite. Just because he can't deal with me intellectually.
There is nothing intellectual with you to deal with. You have two arguments, and both are less than valid:
1. Deny
2. Lie

Kinda sounds like something an immature teenager would do, and call it 'winning.'
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
"I think I will make Frankie go Poof again. Its kinda fun"
Did you forget your clozapine again?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>So all these post berating us for not supporting polygamy weren't REALLY about applying marriage equality across the board.
Guess that makes you just as hypocritical with marriage equality as you accuse us of being.
Thank you.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>For someone who's deleted, I wonder when it happens, for these sites are GROANING under "Frankie masterpieces", or are the ones we see constantly merely the ones LEFT, as his thousands of others are kicked to the curb?
IMHO anyone who starts going on and on about being deleted is doing it simply because they have no real reasoned response to whatever it is they are responding to.

To me it's one of the lamest dodges used by trolls on Topix. And as you pointed out, they can't seen to explain why so many of their posts are still here.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Legalizing polygamy and bringing it out of the shadows will actually result in less crime.
Really? Is that what the data from countries that actually practice polygamy says? No, it isn't. And you certainly have NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to back that up. And you claim to have three degrees..... yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiight.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Get an argument or stop whining and respect other marriages like you want others to respect yours.
What 'other marriages' Blankie?

hahahaahaha

The ones that live in your wet dreams?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing intellectual with you to deal with. You have two arguments, and both are less than valid:
1. Deny
2. Lie
Kinda sounds like something an immature teenager would do, and call it 'winning.'
Bringing polygamy out of the shadows will reduce crime. That's one. I have plenty more but you're too busy dodging and making up ad hominem nonsense.

I support marriage equality and you do not. Get an argument besides 1. Deny 2. Lie 3. ad hominem silliness like a teenager does.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
What 'other marriages' Blankie?
hahahaahaha
The ones that live in your wet dreams?
Now you're going to tell me there are no polygamists in the USA because polygamy is illegal. Like there are no homosexuals in Iran.

"There are no polygamists in my country!" -Xavier "Ahmadinejad" Breath. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Currently, women in poly marriages are legally vulnerable because their marriages are not registered or recognized by the state. They have no recourse if they are abused or divorced. If they go to the police or other governmental entities, they worry they’ll be arrested because polygamy is illegal. Legalization would register these marriages and give women recourse for grievances in the case of domestic violence, divorce, child support, etc.

If polygamy is legalized, then those entering into polygamous marriages will have to fit the requirements for entering into any marriage (i.e., be consenting adult parties). All parties (including other wives) will have to agree to the marriage. Marriages with minors will still be against the law, as will marriage without a spouse’s consent or knowledge.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Here are 5 good reasons to reinstate polygamy:

1. Provide food and shelter by private means (less single baby mamas.)

2. Allow the terminally single, men and women, to have some sort of lasting and legal union with benefits, no matter if not complete and whole.

3. To provide for the care of children, which can supplement the government's burden. Less baby mamas!

4. To form close-knit and protective communities.

5. To provide for the sexual variety that many psychologists claim necessary to keep a marriage alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,021 - 2,040 of3,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••