FOX News' Transphobia Keeps Getting W...

FOX News' Transphobia Keeps Getting Worse

There are 3 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 22, 2013, titled FOX News' Transphobia Keeps Getting Worse. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

FOX News continues its transphobic fear mongering over CA law guaranteeing trans* students the right to use the correct restrooms and school activities

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 22, 2013
It's all ratings.

When will people wake up and realize that Faux was bought out by the National Enquirer years ago.
The AssTroll Stopper

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2013
Queers hate to hear the truth and Foxs News always tells it like it is. It's a no wonder Queers hate the one news station that is the most watched news channel in the world.
Leopold

Netherlands

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Homophobia doesn't exist. People hate queers and are disgusted by them but nobody fears them. But trannies, now that's a different story. I'm definitely scared of those freaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 min Rose_NoHo 368
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Terra Firma 24,125
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 min TomInElPaso 44,218
News Secret Service chief praises gay spies for putt... 24 min Anita Bryant s Jihad 2
News Gayborhood racism is long-standing, Philadelphi... 26 min Farididdle 2
News Idaho man charged with federal hate crime in fa... 27 min Farididdle 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 28 min Rosa_Winkel 5,015
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 4 hr June VanDerMark 12,702
More from around the web