Mission Diversify: CIA Begins LGBT Recruiting

Dec 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: GPB.org

As part of the CIA's efforts to diversify its workforce, the spy agency is reaching out to a group that once was unable to get security clearance lesbians and gay men.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I'm glad somebody caught this story ... even if it was just the roboblogger. (sigh)

“Out And Open Gay New Yorker”

Since: Dec 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Talk about an idea whose time has come, this is it. Many of those who spoke Arabic happened to be gay, and were let go after 9/11. Thumbs up on this!
Frank Stanton

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just yester-year, ameriKKKa showed what it really feels for it's own honest, hard-working, tax-paying, glbt, u.s. citizens. that was just a few years ago. those same people are still alive. don't believe their lies today. KKKristians don't change.

pathetic ameriKKKa.
Swede

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 3, 2012
 
Frank Stanton wrote:
just yester-year, ameriKKKa showed what it really feels for it's own honest, hard-working, tax-paying, glbt, u.s. citizens. that was just a few years ago. those same people are still alive. don't believe their lies today. KKKristians don't change.
pathetic ameriKKKa.
You were told to STFU queer! You want another asskicking boy?
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 3, 2012
 
"the spy agency is reaching out to a group that once was unable to get security clearance"
Homosexuals are still a security risk due to their propensity for rationalization and their victim mentality. Just look at the damage that Bradley Manning has done to this country.

Since: Jul 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JrEsq wrote:
"the spy agency is reaching out to a group that once was unable to get security clearance"
Homosexuals are still a security risk due to their propensity for rationalization and their victim mentality. Just look at the damage that Bradley Manning has done to this country.
Just what happened to you, Jr, to make you spit such vitriol at people you do not personally know or interact with? So sad.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 3, 2012
 
IrishmanLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what happened to you, Jr, to make you spit such vitriol at people you do not personally know or interact with? So sad.
A person does not have to "personally know or interact with" people like Bradley Manning or yourself to see the damage they are doing to this country. In Manning's case, I will trust in the courts to see that justice is served.

Since: Jul 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
A person does not have to "personally know or interact with" people like Bradley Manning or yourself to see the damage they are doing to this country. In Manning's case, I will trust in the courts to see that justice is served.
What damage, precisely, am **I** doing to this country? Please let me know so I can relish in the obvious power I am not noticing I have.

You, however, are so filled with hatred to people you do not know that you cannot see it. I pity you.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 3, 2012
 
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
A person does not have to "personally know or interact with" people like Bradley Manning or yourself to see the damage they are doing to this country. In Manning's case, I will trust in the courts to see that justice is served.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 5 min TOM FONTAINE 15,416
Outrage as Australian judge says incest, pedoph... 13 min John 17
Tony Perkins Warns Support of Gay Rights by 'Li... 15 min Wondering 8
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 18 min HMT 123 50,404
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 22 min Poof1 1,766
Biggest Gay Lies 42 min Imprtnrd 924
Croatia same-sex vote: Croats strongly vote aga... (Dec '13) 53 min pocahontas 116
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••