Two from Ethan Mordden

Two from Ethan Mordden

There are 2 comments on the EDGE story from Nov 27, 2013, titled Two from Ethan Mordden. In it, EDGE reports that:

If Mordden sounds to you like a place where a Hobbit might live, to me it's a place of riches.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#1 Nov 28, 2013
This is great news! Our community has a deep bench of excellent writers, which suits a voracious reader such as myself perfectly. But there's not a one of the truly wonderful gay writers who even comes close to Bud Mordden's extraordinary talent. He is one of the few writers whose works I can read again and again and always be surprised and delighted with new things I discover at each reading. I will add another book to those listed. How Long Has This Been Going On? is one of them most cogent and beautiful books relating our shared gay history that I have ever read. And re-read. Multiple times. I encourage anyone reading these posts to find something of Ethan's (Bud, to his friends; and every reader becomes one) and read it. You won't be sorry. The Buddies collection is a great place to start.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 28, 2013
I haven't made the acquaintance. Thanks for the recommendation.

Are any of his stories film material. There are so few even passable films.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Putin Abhorred Abroad, Loved at Home Amid Hard ... 2 min Boris 1
News Democrat Doug Jones ekes out narrow victory ove... 3 min 122 3 693J 2 VL 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Wondering 58,431
News Gay couple, devout baker take cake fight to hig... 7 min Wondering 70
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 9 min Gremlin 412
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 27 min Frindly 14,790
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 3 hr Imprtnrd 335
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 15 hr funhouse mirror 108
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 21 hr GodSmacked 26,914
More from around the web