First openly gay bishop visits Philly

First openly gay bishop visits Philly

There are 57 comments on the Philadelphia Gay News story from Jun 20, 2013, titled First openly gay bishop visits Philly. In it, Philadelphia Gay News reports that:

The Right Rev. Gene Robinson is known for his controversial position as the first openly gay bishop in the Anglican Church.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philadelphia Gay News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#49 Jul 10, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling yourself a joke?
I'm rubber and you are glue--just yur speed UnRev.
That was directed at you.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#50 Jul 10, 2013
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
what is worse, she counts the real enemy as her friend
Sorry but you are the one who thinks that there are queers in their own bed....OH THAT'S RIGHT!! They are in yours. How is your LESBIAN wife?
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#51 Jul 10, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but you are the one who thinks that there are queers in their own bed....OH THAT'S RIGHT!! They are in yours. How is your LESBIAN wife?
It is a sign of a weak person who only has name calling and threats to defend a position.
You are a sad little lesbian who wants to project all that hate on anyone who disagrees with you.
"queers in their own bed" where the hell does that kind of talk and thought come from?
They say STDs will fry your brain - just sayin'

“For this reason...”

Since: Feb 10

Marriage = Man + Woman 4 Life

#52 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>Sorry but you are the one who thinks that there are queers in their own bed....OH THAT'S RIGHT!! They are in yours. How is your LESBIAN wife?
I wouldn't know... my wife is heterosexual.

You really struggle with terminology around sexuality, don't you?

Let me help you...

Man + Woman = heterosexual

Woman + Woman = lesbian.

“For this reason...”

#53 Jul 10, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a sign of a weak person who only has name calling and threats to defend a position....
lol. Funny how she uses Lesbian as a derogatory term when she is one.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#54 Jul 10, 2013
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Funny how she uses Lesbian as a derogatory term when she is one.
Your wife is a DYKE...get used to it. Nothing wrong with it...just the facts.

“For this reason...”

#55 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>Your wife is a DYKE...get used to it. Nothing wrong with it...just the facts.
Lol as if ! How come she likes guys then?
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#56 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>Your wife is a DYKE...get used to it. Nothing wrong with it...just the facts.
No butch you are a dyke.
And once again you are wrong---there is nothing right about lesbians period.
Always projecting your bad choices on others as if that would make you better. Not so.
Why do you use terms like dyke, lesbian and queer as if they were derogatory terms when you are one? Everyone is begining to see what you are butch and it ain't pretty. ewwwwwww
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#57 Jul 11, 2013
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol as if ! How come she likes guys then?
Sel likes guys, they just don't like her. Hence she has chosen a perverted path less followed----------other ugly dykes. hehehe

“For this reason...”

#58 Jul 12, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sel likes guys, they just don't like her. Hence she has chosen a perverted path less followed----------other ugly dykes. hehehe
Ah I see, so obvious now that you mention it!
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#59 Jul 12, 2013
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah I see, so obvious now that you mention it!
Funny how when these gender confused women turn to other women there is one common thread between them, they usually are over weight butt ugly dykes that no real man would be interested in to begin with.
Then.....when they figure that out and realize the chances of snagging a real man just aren't on the horizon they become bitter old nags who quite logically search out and find other bitter old nags to make a family/tribe.
That probably makes for some weird conversations around the dinner table huh.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#61 Jul 28, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how when these gender confused women turn to other women there is one common thread between them, they usually are over weight butt ugly dykes that no real man would be interested in to begin with.
Then.....when they figure that out and realize the chances of snagging a real man just aren't on the horizon they become bitter old nags who quite logically search out and find other bitter old nags to make a family/tribe.
That probably makes for some weird conversations around the dinner table huh.
What is wrong jonesy? Nothing smart to say-------
Oh I just hit a nerve right, too close to the truth hehehehahaha

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#62 Jul 30, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a sign of a weak person who only has name calling and threats to defend a position.
You are a sad little lesbian who wants to project all that hate on anyone who disagrees with you.
"queers in their own bed" where the hell does that kind of talk and thought come from?
LMFAO!!!....(the F stands for Friar)

First you define a psychological deficiency by citing name-calling and threats.

Then, you engage in name-calling and threats, thereby defining your own pschological deficiency - defined by your own words!

Clueless.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#63 Jul 30, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, you engage in name-calling and threats, thereby defining your own pschological deficiency - defined by your own words!
Clueless.
Read my post fool. Calling her a sad little, actually rather large, lesbian is not name calling.
Where ya been anyway I've missed your smart azz posts ken.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#64 Jul 30, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless.
The F stands for fake--you aren't fooling anyone fella.

“For this reason...”

#65 Jul 31, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The F stands for fake--you aren't fooling anyone fella.
Except maybe himself. Or herself. Or itself. You never know for sure with those types. Usually neither do they lol
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#66 Jul 31, 2013
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Except maybe himself. Or herself. Or itself. You never know for sure with those types. Usually neither do they lol
Well it is spammin' all over topix.
Porr little thing just can't buy a fight anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BIG LABOR DAY WEEKEND PaRTAAY 1 min Frankie Rizzo 20
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 min Frankie Rizzo 68,799
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min Frankie Rizzo 14,919
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 7 min June VanDerMark 10,980
News Most Canadians believe a gay prime minister is ... 22 min Orlando 2
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 22 min lides 19
News The Battered Wife Syndrome Of The Human Rights ... (Oct '09) 1 hr Scotch Irish Faith 41
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,641
More from around the web