7 Gay Rights Activists Arrested Durin...

7 Gay Rights Activists Arrested During Idaho Capitol Protest

There are 6 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 20, 2014, titled 7 Gay Rights Activists Arrested During Idaho Capitol Protest. In it, EDGE reports that:

Idaho State Police arrested six people for trespassing and another for misdemeanor battery after three dozen gay rights protesters blocked entrances to the Idaho Senate in a renewed effort to convince majority Republican lawmakers to consider a bill promoting anti-discrimination protections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Troy

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Feb 20, 2014
I wish these queers would try to block me from going into a building They'd be taking them away on stretchers.
Troys Mother

San Mateo, CA

#2 Feb 20, 2014
Troy wrote:
I wish these queers would try to block me from going into a building They'd be taking them away on stretchers.
Oh sure, Campy dear, you can barely waddle across the Strip in your sequin gown let alone intimidate anyone. STFU.
Troy

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Feb 20, 2014
Troys Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure, Campy dear, you can barely waddle across the Strip in your sequin gown let alone intimidate anyone. STFU.
What does Campy mean?
Campy

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Feb 20, 2014
I just logged on. What the hell is going on here?
Troy

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Feb 20, 2014
Campy wrote:
I just logged on. What the hell is going on here?
I guess somebody thinks that I'm you. Obviously two posters can't possibly be from Las Vegas.
Campy

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Feb 21, 2014
Troy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess somebody thinks that I'm you. Obviously two posters can't possibly be from Las Vegas.
Welcome. Happy trolling!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's transgender troops ban divides veterans... 1 min Marcavage s Trick 46
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 15 min This 2017 not 1977 53
News LGBT outrage over Trump ban on transgender mili... 19 min The Troll Stopper 15
News Transgender troops: A presidential tweet is not... 32 min Conroy 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 34 min Lawrence Wolf 7,065
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 39 min Estelle 13,659
News The Latest: Duckworth says transgender ban disc... 59 min TomInElPaso 49
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr TomInElPaso 52,249
News Trump bans transgender people from military 1 hr The Troll Stopper 56
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 2 hr The Troll Stopper 534
More from around the web