Former Chaplain Equates Gay Sex With ...

Former Chaplain Equates Gay Sex With Bestiality

There are 10 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Apr 8, 2013, titled Former Chaplain Equates Gay Sex With Bestiality. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

David Pakman sat down to talk to former Navy Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt about the national shift on same-sex marriage and more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Oh, give me a break. Klingenschmitt is a nutjob, particularly where the issue of homosexuality is concerned, so his viewpoint is consistent with his documented mental illness and homophobia.

You know why he's referred to as "former Navy Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt"? Because after his was court-martial, he was discharged for misconduct.

The only people who give him any credence whatsoever are the similarly crazy and obsessed trolls whose nasty comments will eventually appear below mine.
Bubba Cooder

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Klingenschmitt scares my mule
.
Maybe he should go after a beastie that can love him in return; like Jonah's whale
Brian

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Otter in the Ozarks wrote:
Oh, give me a break. Klingenschmitt is a nutjob, particularly where the issue of homosexuality is concerned, so his viewpoint is consistent with his documented mental illness and homophobia.
You know why he's referred to as "former Navy Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt"? Because after his was court-martial, he was discharged for misconduct.
The only people who give him any credence whatsoever are the similarly crazy and obsessed trolls whose nasty comments will eventually appear below mine.
When I used to live in Harrison, AR (Ozarks area) I had a gay neighbor that loved to have sex with his goat, he told me it's only natural because he was "born" that way.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Weren't you saying there were no gays in harrison,on another thread? Or is this just another lie?
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>When I used to live in Harrison, AR (Ozarks area) I had a gay neighbor that loved to have sex with his goat, he told me it's only natural because he was "born" that way.

Since: May 09

Ardsley, NY

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Who cares what this Howdy Doody clone spews ?

Since: Jul 09

Indy/Philly/Toronto

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Interesting how these 'men of the cloth' think more about sex than anyone else in the world. Only a perverted sexual compulsive would relate EVERYTHING to sex the way these guys do. Who even thinks about bestiality?
Makes you wonder.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>When I used to live in Harrison, AR (Ozarks area) I had a gay neighbor that loved to have sex with his goat, he told me it's only natural because he was "born" that way.
Brian and Foxy,
Sittin' in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
First comes love,
Then comes marriage,
Then comes Brian with a baby carriage.

Are you all lubed up for your lover Foxy yet, Brianetta?

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#10 Apr 8, 2013
hey chaplin d!ckhead I equate christianity with pedophila... so were even scumbag

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#11 Apr 9, 2013
mark in Toronto wrote:
Interesting how these 'men of the cloth' think more about sex than anyone else in the world. Only a perverted sexual compulsive would relate EVERYTHING to sex the way these guys do. Who even thinks about bestiality?
Makes you wonder.
Though, to be honest, I'd marry my dog if it would reduce my taxes. Nothing says the marriage needs to be consummated!
nolan

Greenwood, Canada

#12 Apr 9, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>When I used to live in Harrison, AR (Ozarks area) I had a gay neighbor that loved to have sex with his goat, he told me it's only natural because he was "born" that way.
Lmfao grow up dude. Only good thing about you comment is that it made me laugh. Besides that act like you can acually use a web page......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Skippy 15,992
News 'I apologize to the LGBT community': Texas past... 3 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 12
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 9 min Keeping Erie Stra... 1
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 10 min Skippy 27
News Why culture war issues like same-sex marriage a... 23 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 9
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 30 min June VanDerMark 11,314
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 1 hr Aron 206
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 1 hr JODECKO 73
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr lake bay boy 38,791
More from around the web