Company Ditches Jacksonville, FL Over Bitter Homophobia

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 7

Marianna S. Smith does not name the company that she is a part of, but she made it quite clear where her company's priorities lay.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Post Falls

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Eventually all the anti-gay will feel the backlash of their hate. They will have no friends and no jobs because thirty hate and bigottry is being rejected by normal and moral people around the country.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Boycott Jacksonville!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Thank you, Ms. Smith.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#4 Oct 4, 2012
freedomfromyou wrote:
Eventually all the anti-gay will feel the backlash of their hate. They will have no friends and no jobs because thirty hate and bigottry is being rejected by normal and moral people around the country.
That''s exactly why they are fighting to get exemptions to the laws governing petition drives. They KNOW that if some people find out where they stand they could lose MONEY.

Is it any wonder that these folks who claim they proudly and publicly declare their allegiance to God the Almighty don't REALLY want people to find out they support such un american activities.

I've always been puzzled why any of them would want to hide the fact they signed a petition to ban SSM. With "God" on their side like they claim, what would they have to be afraid of?

Doesn't the Bible itself even say Blessed are those who are persecuted for my namesake?

So why don't they want their names made public?

Location hidden

#5 Oct 10, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>That''s exactly why they are fighting to get exemptions to the laws governing petition drives. They KNOW that if some people find out where they stand they could lose MONEY.
Is it any wonder that these folks who claim they proudly and publicly declare their allegiance to God the Almighty don't REALLY want people to find out they support such un american activities.
I've always been puzzled why any of them would want to hide the fact they signed a petition to ban SSM. With "God" on their side like they claim, what would they have to be afraid of?
Doesn't the Bible itself even say Blessed are those who are persecuted for my namesake?
So why don't they want their names made public?
The thing is is that we (the LGBT community) are the ones persecuted not the Christian Taliban.

Check out this Jacksonville article:

UNF student makes plea to keep Chick-fil-A off campus

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/arti...

Location hidden

#6 Oct 10, 2012
You should watch the UNF student speech I gave the link to. It is really good and more gay activists need to be this aggressive.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 10, 2012
UNF student makes plea to keep Chick-fil-A off campus

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TNTLDSKGF...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 6 min RussiaRussiaRussia 1,382
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 19 min Teddy_ 1,869
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 24 min pak yuda 54
Lesbian Executed In Texas 2 hr Fa-Foxy 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014 200,963
Gay marriage activist, saxophonist, mathematici... 4 hr Professor Jumper 3
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 hr Cali Girl 2014 55,904
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 783
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 6 hr dirtclod 417
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 7 hr NE Jade 24
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••