Miss. town stunned by slaying of mayo...

Miss. town stunned by slaying of mayoral candidate

There are 537 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Miss. town stunned by slaying of mayoral candidate. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

Whatever his prospects for winning the coming mayoral election in his hometown of Clarksdale, Miss., Marco McMillian was considered by many to be a man on the rise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

The Troll Stopper

Salem, VA

#520 Apr 2, 2013
Plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't accept the truth if I fell over it
There, fixed that for you. You're welcome.
smartypants

Carson, MS

#521 Apr 6, 2013
smartypants wrote:
You have no idea what's wrong here?

"Grand jury indicts 35 in Georgia school cheating scandal"
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/29/us/georgia-chea...

28 Arrested In Weekend Mag Mile Mob Violence
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Hundreds...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03/31/2-dead...

"All three of the black males then attacked him on the porch. They yelled “this is what you deserve you white piece of s**t.”
http://www.examiner.com/article/media-censore...

[QUOTE who="WeTheSheeple"] <quoted text>
City people.
Who knows, who cares.....
Well, I know. And I care. There are many other people looking on here who know and care. Surely your considered opinion would make them see the light that you see, that would make them realize how horrible and wrong in their hearts they've been. They want you to tell us.

Unless, of course, you can't tell us because these beliefs that you hold are just wrong and are based in your emotions and not logic and facts.

For once -- just once -- can we get from you a reasoned opinion, some cited facts? These glib retorts of yours may work well in the bars of "Don't Ask Don't Tell-Land," but they don't tell us what is at the core of why you think and believe what you think and believe. And they prove how shallow and lacking in substance your opinions are, backed up by nothing but silliness. Your childishness leads no one to say, "Hey, that Sheeple, he's got a point there."

Well, I don't expect any substantive answer addressing the links above or, indeed, about anything you assert. You just don't have anything substantive to offer.
smartypants

Carson, MS

#522 Apr 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
City people.
Who knows, who cares.....
Oh. Almost forgot.

Since they're your favorite pets, you really should care.
smartypants

Carson, MS

#523 Apr 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather Mississippi had convicted them after the crime instead of letting them live free for DECADES before the feds finally forced the issue.
What are you saying? Are you saying that your vaunted feds waited DECADES to "force the issue"? if your feds waited DECADES, they certainly don't sound to us like the heroes you purport to make them out to be, do they?

And, look, you're just wrong anyway. Again. Those convictions came decades later in *state* courts. They didn't come in your federal courts after you "feds finally forced the issue."

And you're wrong again: "The feds" didn't push anything at all decades later. Those prosecutions were taken up again by Mississippi attorney general Jim Hood after a local newspaper writer, Jerry Mitchell, began writing about those cases.

The proclivity you have for error prompts me to ask of you a serious question: Did you truly believe what you said about "the feds finally forced the issue"? Or did you just make that up? Or do you even have any concept of the difference between truth and falsehood?
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of letting them live out their final years in a cushy prison all at taxpayer expense, how about we let the families of their victims do to them what they did to their victims.
First of all, Mississippi state prisons are not known anywhere but in your mind as being "cushy." On occasion my business has taken me into three of the locations around the state. Trust me, they are not cushy. They are not cushy like the life you lead in your all-white Michigan town where you retirees go to escape all the blackitude of the armed services.

Secondly, you say "how about we let the families of their victims do to them what they did to their victims."

This is just more of your hypocrisy. I just cited several examples of whites beaten, assaulted, attacked by blacks. You're response? "Who knows? Who cares?"

It just goes to show the hypocrisy of you and those like you. When whites attack, you say "how about we let the families of their victims do to them what they did to their victims."

When blacks attack whites, you say "Who knows? Who cares?"

And it just goes to show, doesn't it? You don't need to know what crime was committed pass judgment. You only need to know the color of who did it.

Really, now, who wants to be like you?
This Just In

Carson, MS

#524 Apr 6, 2013
McMillian murder investigation update:

Day 39 and the real killer is still at large.

Day 37 of, according to WeTheSheeple, another innocent black man (who has confessed) being framed.

Day 31 of the FBI investigation that has so far turned up diddly.
WeTheSheeple, director of the Northern Poverty Law Center, is still set to comment presently. Stay tuned. Do not adjust your sets.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#525 Apr 6, 2013
smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know. And I care. There are many other people looking on here who know and care. Surely your considered opinion would make them see the light that you see, that would make them realize how horrible and wrong in their hearts they've been. They want you to tell us.
Unless, of course, you can't tell us because these beliefs that you hold are just wrong and are based in your emotions and not logic and facts.
For once -- just once -- can we get from you a reasoned opinion, some cited facts? These glib retorts of yours may work well in the bars of "Don't Ask Don't Tell-Land," but they don't tell us what is at the core of why you think and believe what you think and believe. And they prove how shallow and lacking in substance your opinions are, backed up by nothing but silliness. Your childishness leads no one to say, "Hey, that Sheeple, he's got a point there."
Well, I don't expect any substantive answer addressing the links above or, indeed, about anything you assert. You just don't have anything substantive to offer.
Racists believe what they want to believe, regardless of the facts or anyone else's opinion.

Why would I waste my time trying to convince someone who will never change their mind?

I'll just continue to point out what racists you all are in case others reading haven't picked up on it.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#526 Apr 6, 2013
smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Almost forgot.
Since they're your favorite pets, you really should care.
Nope, I couldn't care less about city people, regardless of their race or ethnicity or religion or gender or anything else.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#527 Apr 6, 2013
smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you saying?(......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz.......)Really, now, who wants to be like you?
I'm saying you're a racist, just like most whites in Mississippi.

What more needs to be said.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#528 Apr 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying you're a racist, just like most whites in Mississippi.
What more needs to be said.
'Just like most whites' huh? You're painting with a very broad brush there, and you're accusing someone else of being racist?

What if I said that 'most blacks were shiftless and lazy', you'd say that was racist right? Or that 'most gay people are disgusting', you'd say that was homophobic, right?

I think you are more intelligent than that ,perhaps you're just baiting people, who knows.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#529 Apr 6, 2013
Plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
'Just like most whites' huh? You're painting with a very broad brush there, and you're accusing someone else of being racist?
What if I said that 'most blacks were shiftless and lazy', you'd say that was racist right? Or that 'most gay people are disgusting', you'd say that was homophobic, right?
I think you are more intelligent than that ,perhaps you're just baiting people, who knows.
Nope, not broad at all- I said most whites IN MISSISSIPPI.

History, studies, polls, surveys, direct observation, etc, all bear that out.

Mississippi remains the most racist state in the nation; followed closely by Alabama.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#530 Apr 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not broad at all- I said most whites IN MISSISSIPPI.
History, studies, polls, surveys, direct observation, etc, all bear that out.
Mississippi remains the most racist state in the nation; followed closely by Alabama.
Where is all this data you mention? And whose definition of 'racism' are they using? I know that seems like hair splitting but really? Where is the information and data to support your claim?
smartypants

Carson, MS

#531 Apr 7, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Racists believe what they want to believe, regardless of the facts or anyone else's opinion.
Trust me, Sheep, I used to think just exactly like you, running around thinking all I had to do was shame people by calling them racist. It's not that people like me believe what we want to believe. No, we believe the reality of what we see.

You, on the other hand, who see only what you believe, are just not convincing. I see TV preachers who are more convincing than you.
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I waste my time trying to convince someone who will never change their mind?
Well, you keep wasting time by coming back here to screech "racist racist racist" over and over again. What good does that do? You must only keep coming here doing that because it's so easy on you. Take up a challenge. You're an army of one (ret). You aim high (ret). You're one of the few, the proud, the brave (ret). You're part of a global force for good (ret). So defend your beliefs and use some facts and not these silly little schoolyard evasions you use like "Why would I waste my time" and "That's what I would expect." If you get any more juvenile here, some of us are going to look for you to say "I'm rubber; you're glue."
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just continue to point out what racists you all are in case others reading haven't picked up on it.
Well, we've only heard we're racists -- what? How many times have you posted now? 41,172 times. Do you have some suspicion that you're going to make people believe we're racists if you merely shriek it long enough? People are racist. So. What. You've already said it doesn't hurt anybody but the person who actually is the racist. And you didn't even say how.

To call someone a racist, Sheep, once upon a time that was the way to guilt-trip people. It doesn't work anymore. People see the reality of what your pets are doing, and they will not be guilt-tripped anymore. Our numbers are growing with every attack, with each lame attempt you try to make us feel guilty.

So if you are going to reverse this tide and make us believe like you say you do, it's going to take something more on your part than simply whining over and over "you're racist you're really racist you are soooooooo racist."

Hell, I'll even help you out.

Everyone, I'm racist. Sheeple is right. Thank you for listening.

Now, why don't you get to thinking how you're going to defend whatever it is you are saying here. Because you haven't exhibited here yet much that shows you have that capability.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
smartypants

Carson, MS

#532 Apr 7, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not broad at all- I said most whites IN MISSISSIPPI.
History, studies, polls, surveys, direct observation, etc, all bear that out.
Mississippi remains the most racist state in the nation; followed closely by Alabama.
Direct observation how? You said in an earlier post you'd been in the South but never had been to Mississippi.

Which is it? You have been to Mississippi? You haven't been to Mississippi? Or do you even know what the truth is and how to tell it?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#533 Apr 7, 2013
Plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is all this data you mention? And whose definition of 'racism' are they using? I know that seems like hair splitting but really? Where is the information and data to support your claim?
Ask anyone if whites in Mississippi are more racist than anywhere else. You'll get all the data you need.

Just ask.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#534 Apr 7, 2013
smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, Sheep, I used to think just exactly like you, running around thinking all I had to do was shame people by calling them racist. It's not that people like me believe what we want to believe. No, we believe the reality of what we see.
You, on the other hand, who see only what you believe, are just not convincing. I see TV preachers who are more convincing than you.
<quoted text>
Well, you keep wasting time by coming back here to screech "racist racist racist" over and over again. What good does that do? You must only keep coming here doing that because it's so easy on you. Take up a challenge. You're an army of one (ret). You aim high (ret). You're one of the few, the proud, the brave (ret). You're part of a global force for good (ret). So defend your beliefs and use some facts and not these silly little schoolyard evasions you use like "Why would I waste my time" and "That's what I would expect." If you get any more juvenile here, some of us are going to look for you to say "I'm rubber; you're glue."
<quoted text>
Well, we've only heard we're racists -- what? How many times have you posted now? 41,172 times. Do you have some suspicion that you're going to make people believe we're racists if you merely shriek it long enough? People are racist. So. What. You've already said it doesn't hurt anybody but the person who actually is the racist. And you didn't even say how.
To call someone a racist, Sheep, once upon a time that was the way to guilt-trip people. It doesn't work anymore. People see the reality of what your pets are doing, and they will not be guilt-tripped anymore. Our numbers are growing with every attack, with each lame attempt you try to make us feel guilty.
So if you are going to reverse this tide and make us believe like you say you do, it's going to take something more on your part than simply whining over and over "you're racist you're really racist you are soooooooo racist."
Hell, I'll even help you out.
Everyone, I'm racist. Sheeple is right. Thank you for listening.
Now, why don't you get to thinking how you're going to defend whatever it is you are saying here. Because you haven't exhibited here yet much that shows you have that capability.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Congrats!

Admitting you're a racist is the first step to recovery.

There may be hope for you yet.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#535 Apr 7, 2013
smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Direct observation how? You said in an earlier post you'd been in the South but never had been to Mississippi.
Which is it? You have been to Mississippi? You haven't been to Mississippi? Or do you even know what the truth is and how to tell it?
I've been to every state in the nation, but I was fortunate enough not to ever have lived in Mississippi. Driving though on the way to Texas was more than I ever needed to see of the poorest state in the nation.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#536 Apr 7, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask anyone if whites in Mississippi are more racist than anywhere else. You'll get all the data you need.
Just ask.
Yeah that's exactly what I thought. lol You are just soooo predictable.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#537 Apr 7, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to every state in the nation, but I was fortunate enough not to ever have lived in Mississippi. Driving though on the way to Texas was more than I ever needed to see of the poorest state in the nation.
We are the fortunate ones, believe that.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#538 Apr 7, 2013
Plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
We are the fortunate ones, believe that.
If by fortunate you mean a racist living in the poorest most obese uneducated crappiest state in the nation, then by all means you are indeed VERY fortunate.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#539 Apr 7, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
If by fortunate you mean a racist living in the poorest most obese uneducated crappiest state in the nation, then by all means you are indeed VERY fortunate.
We have problems here but I would not live anywhere else. Mississippi, always. Sounds like you have a little hate in your heart, yankee. Keep hatin', gives you something to do I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I'm traumatised by Trump, says Cher, warning el... 2 min Cordwainer Trout 13
Snapchat :) 19 min mwolfe707 1
News Alabama chief justice removed from bench for de... 30 min Synque 26
News Cameroon asylum row man 'told to prove he is gay' 1 hr FedUp 9
News Identity Inc. presents anti-hate crimes rally 1 hr Prosperity Fundie... 12
News The Latest: Alabama chief justice blames a radi... 1 hr Prosperity Fundie... 2
News Popular Philadelphia Gay Bar Owner Under Fire F... 1 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1
News Eastern Kentucky holds first Pride Festival 7 hr antipolicticalcor... 123
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 hr antipolicticalcor... 18,588
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 8 hr Pauli 68,998
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 hr TomInElPaso 40,519
More from around the web