Godless liberal sickos win again

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: blog.sfgate.com

Your old-world grandmother will refuse to believe it. Your Southern cousin will likely shake his head like he's throwing off lice, completely unwilling to process.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Girlfriend can write!

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

And when teh time comes, the Godless liberal sickos will gleefully yell: "We're on an express elevator to Hell ! Goin Down !:)", and attempt to drag us all along with them, with The Obamanaic being the Chief Elevator Operator.
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Cal In AZ wrote:
And when teh time comes, the Godless liberal sickos will gleefully yell: "We're on an express elevator to Hell ! Goin Down !:)", and attempt to drag us all along with them, with The Obamanaic being the Chief Elevator Operator.
shove your dammed religion where the sun dont shine

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The real bed of culture "war" is not the United States. It is Europe. The continent is caught between a long past history of nationalist racsim (best exemplified by a 2000 year old legacy of anti-semitism) which they tried to overcome by opening their borders to almost all comers. As a result, it backfired since they did not integrate these people economoically nor pre-determine that they could accepts a progressive, Western civilization. Now, instead of all these Europeans grousing about the "Jewish problem" as they did 100 years ago they can all grouse about the "Muslim problem." Perhaps it will take the same path - genocide. Or perhaps the Muslims will eventually assimilate. Or maybe even the Muslims will take over Europe and the Western Hemisphere will become the seat of Western culture. It remains to be seen.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

JohnInToronto wrote:
The real bed of culture "war" is not the United States. It is Europe. The continent is caught between a long past history of nationalist racsim (best exemplified by a 2000 year old legacy of anti-semitism) which they tried to overcome by opening their borders to almost all comers. As a result, it backfired since they did not integrate these people economoically nor pre-determine that they could accepts a progressive, Western civilization. Now, instead of all these Europeans grousing about the "Jewish problem" as they did 100 years ago they can all grouse about the "Muslim problem." Perhaps it will take the same path - genocide. Or perhaps the Muslims will eventually assimilate. Or maybe even the Muslims will take over Europe and the Western Hemisphere will become the seat of Western culture. It remains to be seen.
I think it was a BIG mistake to allow a flood of African and Asian Muslims into the European countries. Separate countries exist FOR A REASON, and there is NOTHING immoral about establishing borders and controlling those borders as to who may enter a country. Indeed, an essential element of BEING an independent country is teh ability to control one's own borders. does anyone really believe that we shoudl eliminate ALL our borders and merge teh U.S., Canada and Mexico into one country ? And why stop there ?!

I believe that there is not ENOUGH effective border control in the world today, PARTICULARLY in the U.S. we shoudl hire the former east German enginners who designed and built the Berlin wall, and have them build for us a larger and more effective structure along out southern border.
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

If you aren't alowed in church,then I guess that would make you Godless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••