Michigan Republicans Push To Allow Ad...

Michigan Republicans Push To Allow Adoption Agencies To Discriminate

There are 21 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Michigan Republicans Push To Allow Adoption Agencies To Discriminate. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Republicans want to allow Michigan's adoption agencies to discriminate against LGBT people without consequences if same-sex couples get the right to adopt

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
try

Wichita, KS

#21 Jun 10, 2014
you non adoptee scum bags should not be allowed to have birthparents you denied me of birthparents so you shouldn't have them either you also should be denied of all the nice things I have been denied of you are so evil and mean to me your all nice to each other and support each other and then turn around and are mean to me and never support me your all so messed up and mean to me I hate all of you non adoptees you messed up and mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge who said she wouldn't marry gays fights b... 9 min PGSL 14
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 21 min Big C 15,735
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... 32 min Love 9
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 37 min Love 51
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 40 min Imprtnrd 38,724
News Does Wanting to See My Wife Have Sex With Anoth... (Jan '08) 1 hr Rainbow Kid 377
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 3 hr Fa-Foxy 164
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 12 hr Leo 68,950
More from around the web