Michigan Republicans Push To Allow Ad...

Michigan Republicans Push To Allow Adoption Agencies To Discriminate

There are 21 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Michigan Republicans Push To Allow Adoption Agencies To Discriminate. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Republicans want to allow Michigan's adoption agencies to discriminate against LGBT people without consequences if same-sex couples get the right to adopt

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Prentice

Absecon, NJ

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Whatever it takes to keep kids out of the hands of homosexuals.
Prentice

Absecon, NJ

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Thank God somebody is still trying to help our nation!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Of course they do; the GOPasaurs are all about discrimination- gays, women, blacks, jews, Hispanics, etc, etc, etc.
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#4 Sep 9, 2013
Yet, strangely, not against morons and idiots like Prentice. The they love. Who else will vote for them?

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#5 Sep 10, 2013
They want to be able to discriminate against LGBT people, yet they also want taxpayer support. What a bunch of entitled brats!

I say let 'em have one or the other, not both.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Prentice wrote:
Whatever it takes to keep kids out of the hands of homosexuals.
What will it take to keep YOU from lying and stop being such a little lying coward?

Tawas City, Michigan

#7 Sep 10, 2013
We're still waiting for a ruling on our marriage/adoption case from the federal judge.

Sounds like the GOPasaurs are worried they're going to lose another one.

Tawas City, Michigan

#8 Sep 10, 2013
When the Dems take over after the '14 elections they'll reverse all these ridiculous laws the GOPasaurs have been passing; assuming the courts don't invalidate them first.
Pierre

France

#9 Sep 10, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
They want to be able to discriminate against LGBT people, yet they also want taxpayer support. What a bunch of entitled brats!
I say let 'em have one or the other, not both.
It's not about discrimination against queers, it's about the protection of children.

How can anyone in their right mind allow homosexual men to adopt little boys? Ridiculous!

Tawas City, Michigan

#10 Sep 10, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about discrimination against queers, it's about the protection of children.
How can anyone in their right mind allow homosexual men to adopt little boys? Ridiculous!
How can anyone in their right mind allow heterosexual men to adopt little girls? Ridiculous!

At least we know why YOU haven't been allowed to have children....

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#11 Sep 10, 2013
I don't believe in hell, but I sure do wish there was a special one, just for people that pass laws that keep children in need from getting the loving homes and families they deserve.

They've all already been dumped by their heterosexual parents, right? How horrible does a person have to be to consign them to living in foster care until they age out of the system??

Republicans are truly a vengeful and angry lot, aren't they?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#12 Sep 10, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anyone in his right mind LIE 24/7 and pretend to be from different countries, LITTLE liar? Or, should I say THE MAYOR?

BTW, it is NOT proper to say "in their right mind" unless you are speaking about a group who all own something. It should be singular, "in HIS right mind" or "in HER right mind", usually if it is for a group, say a room full of students, "bring his textbook to class". Sexist, for sure, that's the way this language was set up, you can say "his or her" if super politically correct, but I am sure that another "ist" added to your description will be no shock to you.
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#13 Sep 10, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Pierre,(and I'm saying that with verbal quotation marks), I must congratulate you on your grasp of American idiom and syntax. It is SO non-French that it actually matches the writing of a Little Liar who posts on this site from his teenage closet, changing names and locations on an hourly basis. Not that I would suggest that you are a fake. Heaven forfend. I just think you should find someone else on line to emulate other than the Little Liar of Topix, the poor, closet case teenager who is so afraid to be himself that he attacks all that he is when he sees it in others. When he finally comes out, he's going to feel like a bigger jerk than he actually is--and that's already a pretty humongous jerk. So just be careful, "Pierre." I would've written this entire entry in French, in which I'm fluent, but I know that would have embarrassed you even more. See how nice we are?

Now, to your question. Children are safer with gays than with anyone else. History has proven that. Nearly all pedophiliac attacks on children, including on boys, are committed by straight people, mostly straight men The FBI crime reports have shown that to be unchanged since they began keeping those records. These are assaults, not sex; a demonstration of power over someone weaker. It is the same thing that drives bullies to travel in groups and only pick on those smaller than themselves. Power, And the near certain guarantee that they will win. So I have to wonder, who in their right mind would place a child with a HETEROsexual? Certainly only an idiot would place a child with you. For one thing, there'd be no room in your closet for two people.(Oops! I guess I AM saying you're a fake and a Little Liar) There are more things, but they are so obvious that it would bore me to write them down. Ta for now.
try

Wichita, KS

#14 Dec 23, 2013
I hate all non adopted people ou all non adoptees have treted me lke it you all go to hell I fukcing hate you all so much and I am an a adoptee another thing being adopted is the worst life you could get I am so angry that I had to work hard my whole life 32 jobs all minum wage jobs was not allowed my birth certificate at is so mean I ahte America somuch merica is that how you like to treeta a person you scum bags I grew up poor what fukcing asholes you put a child in a pooraopive home you scum bg adoption agncys I would love to sue adoption agncys and gt a million dollars for my pain and suffering do to being adopted I hate all non adotees you ll treated me all so bad you all should have the shit beat ot of you
try

Wichita, KS

#15 Dec 23, 2013
adoption agncys are the scum of the earth and I hate all non adoptee you non adoptees need to learn some manners on how you treat adopted people you scum bags
try

Wichita, KS

#16 Dec 23, 2013
you scum bag adoptioagncys put me in a adoptive home my adoptedparents where poor we had no money you scum bags why did you put me In a home where peope where poor I lived a roten life because of adoption agncys I want to sue evetry adoption agncys and get over a million dollars for muy pain and suffering due to being adopted you scum bags I hate you all so much I wish all adoption agncs where put in poor homes with no money you scum bags I hate you all so much I hope adoption agncys people would get lots of pain ad suferng for your tupi run agncys you aopto agncys have no righ to no let me have my bith certificate I would like to sue you scum bags it should be aginst the lllaw to not let me have my birth certifacewhat is wrong with stupid America
try

Wichita, KS

#17 Dec 23, 2013
here adopted people are discriminate gainst and nbdy cares all people care about is how stupid gays are discriminated aginst wil what adbout adoptees
try

Wichita, KS

#18 Dec 23, 2013
I cant hav a birth certificate wy don't anybody think that's bad you know what ot having a birth certificate is awful you non adoptees why don't yo not have birth certifcaes youwill see how awful it is
try

Wichita, KS

#19 Dec 23, 2013
it is so awful not having a birth certificate i think snse adoptees cant have brth cerificates than non adoptees should not have them either its no right to let non adoptes have birt cetficates and not adoptes this is discrimination and i am tired of non adoptees not thinking this is bad lets take away your birth certificateu non adopees and see how it feels sense you say its not thatbad i hate non adoptees your the scum of the earth
try

Wichita, KS

#20 Dec 23, 2013
you non adoptee scum bags someone neeeds to take your birth certifates away from you you can have the luxury of knowing nobody gve birth to you you so I can laugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boy Scouts faring well a year after easing ban ... 20 min Calvin 12
Sonday Evening Freaky Jade Tread 47 min Karl 2
Little Robbie's Romper Room 1 hr Huey 2
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 5 hr Fa-Foxy 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,407
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 7 hr Fa-Foxy 86
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 14,616
More from around the web