Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
16,061 - 16,080 of 49,032 Comments Last updated 36 min ago

“Jump in! The water's perfect:)”

Since: Oct 10

Cleveland, Honolulu, Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

yuk wrote:
I may have been attracted to my beagle as a young boy.
As a matter of fact, all of my pets looked pretty desirable to me during puberty.
A big oak tree in my back yard felt pretty good to rub up on, but was that how I was made to be?

According to your train of thought, those who act out sexually in an unnatural way and continue to do so were made to be that way?

NO!
The difference?
Knowing this was wrong behavior!
A CHOICE of not acting out to what my conscious, as a spiritual being, told me was wrong.
This is what you gay agendists are blurring and hoping to wipe out.
You equating sexual conundrum during puberty to homosexuality?

Interesting

I've never heard of a respected psychiatric journal or expert ever making such an assertion.
Gypsy

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Did you know that there is a drastic increase in sexually transmitted diseases among people in 55+ communities?? Oh MY GOD! SEND THEM ALL TO CUBA BECAUSE WE MIGHT HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR MEDICAID!!!

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

yuk wrote:
wave a metal rod during a lighting storm and say that its just electricity.
Wave your jeebus on a stick and call it god.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

yuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply this and that.
Soften it up.
Make it be known,
the gay water is fine.
Add the death toll of all of your above 'diseases' in same 30 year stretch...
the aids epidemic deathtoll outnumbers all of these put together by 20 million.
Which one of these others has spread into the DEADLIEST epidemic in the history of mankind as a direct result of anal intercourse?
Hang your gay hat on it.
Your dunce cap is all ready on that hat rack.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

wabash cannonball wrote:
When are people going to wake up and realize that homosexuality is a chosen, deviant way of life. It isn't caused by genetics, bad childhoods, or anything else but the fact that a homosexual cannot get a person of the opposite sex to love and chooses to get sex elsewhere.
Projecting?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Nikki Tranny wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
Do you as a (obviously non accepting) heterosexual want nothing more than to see all homosexuals forced to live a lifestyle that is agreeable to your way of thinking?
The only thing these freaks want is to see gay people swinging in the gallows. Because they're such good christians.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

yuk wrote:
I may have been attracted to my beagle as a young boy.
As a matter of fact, all of my pets looked pretty desirable to me during puberty.
A big oak tree in my back yard felt pretty good to rub up on, but was that how I was made to be?
According to your train of thought, those who act out sexually in an unnatural way and continue to do so were made to be that way?
NO!
The difference?
Knowing this was wrong behavior!
A CHOICE of not acting out to what my conscious, as a spiritual being, told me was wrong.
This is what you gay agendists are blurring and hoping to wipe out.
Beastiality. Shoulda figured. And you call gay people unnatural. Sick perverted animal fcuker.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

yuk wrote:
Bet you do.
How do you know if you have a gay agenda?
Would you like to punch me in the face?
Do you as a homosexual, want for nothing more than to see your chosen gay lifestyle FULLY ACCEPTED?
As a homosexual,
do you agree whole heartedly with the above statement?
Are you easily misled and easily confused?
Are you forgetting the lie you have been brainwashed into-
subconsciously knowing your homosexual behavior is a choice!
No one needs your acceptance, beasty boy. Whine, whine, whine all you want. What are you gonna do about it, sitting and shaking your fist at a computer screen? Maybe you should write a book on the fine art of animal seduction. Pervert!

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Douglas Van Michaels wrote:
I'm sure there are plenty of other rights the anti-gay marriage would want to take away. There are people who would like to see a Christian Dictatorship in this country. We're not going to let that happen. Remember, a gayer America is a freer America.
The Xtians are losing and the haters are losing. All they can do now is sit in front of their computers and cry through their fingers. That's all they have left. They're cowardly Fred Phelps wannabees only without the balls. They can't beat us up for real, so they do it on Topix. It's their cowardly version of a picket sign.

Since: Aug 11

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If you really are an emotionally stunted, maturity deprived, mentally challenged 12 year-old, I'll apologize for what I'm thinking about you right now, but if not... Your original post and your response to the poster who replied to you, demonstrates the lack of intellect and reason we're up against and proves once and for all the need for equal treatment and respect under the law for Lesbian and Gay Americans. Ranting idiotic bigots such as yourself serve to prove the righteousness of our cause, keep up the good work.
YOU have no special rights! This country was based on the bible......do you realize what would happen to our healthcare system and insurance coverage if same sex was allowed? Prices would skyrocket you are of a very high risk factor for disease.
We are not "BIGOTS" we are GOD fearing AMERICANS!!! Keep it in the closet!! I suppose you believe that schools need to read to the little children the book: "HEATHER HAS TO MOMMIES" what a disgrace!
still cookin

Genoa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

America22, you are no more a God fearing American then my puppy dog. You are just a loud mouthed republican. Stay in Florida. Bet you got run out of Illinois.

“Just want to be”

Since: May 10

your lovin teddy bear

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

AMERICA22 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU have no special rights! This country was based on the bible......do you realize what would happen to our healthcare system and insurance coverage if same sex was allowed? Prices would skyrocket you are of a very high risk factor for disease.
We are not "BIGOTS" we are GOD fearing AMERICANS!!! Keep it in the closet!! I suppose you believe that schools need to read to the little children the book: "HEATHER HAS TO MOMMIES" what a disgrace!
That was bullshit from the first word rigth to the last.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

jbird56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was bullshit from the first word rigth to the last.
I totally agree.....but what do you truly expect from folks who live and breath mythology?
Bro

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

What do you expect from folks who live and breath AGENDOLOGY
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree.....but what do you truly expect from folks who live and breath mythology?

“Just want to be”

Since: May 10

your lovin teddy bear

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Bro wrote:
<quoted text>
You might consider keeping a window or two open, its my understanding that the fumes from cooking meth are quite harmful to your mind and body.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Bro wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what agenda would that be? Seems, I've not been informed......but obviously the straights seem to know about this bogus agenda......wonder why?
Bro

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

You might consider keeping all the windows closed so you AGENDISTIC odor does
not escape to the rest of the world.
jbird56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might consider keeping a window or two open, its my understanding that the fumes from cooking meth are quite harmful to your mind and body.

“Horrible Night to Have a Curse”

Since: Dec 10

IL by way of New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Bro, you are a funny troll. I don't even read your posts anymore. I look for the wacky new ways you use the word "agenda". No joke. Honestly, keep it up, I do like the creativity, even if I don't agree with you on the issue.
Mud Skipper

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

Jack comes home from school with a great big smile on his face.

His mom asks him,“Why was he so happy?”

Jack replies, "I just had sex today!"

Well this does not sit well with mom, she immediately begins shouting at Jack, telling him at 14 he has no business having sex! She tells him to go to his room and to wait for his dad to come home. When dad finally arrives, mom fills him in. She asks him to go upstairs and to have a chat with Jack.

He knocks on the door and proceeds to go in.

"Hey Jack, your mom tells me you had sex today?"

"Yes," replies Jack sadly.

Dad looks around the room and whispers to him, "Hey, way to go, son! Your Dad is very, very proud. But if your mom asks what we talked about just tell her it was guy stuff."

The next day, dad shares the news with all his coworkers, bragging that at the age of 14 his son is a man!

When dad goes home that night, he kisses his wife and runs straight upstairs to see Jack. "Hey Jack! Did you have sex today again, son?"

Jack replies "No dad...my ass still hurts from yesterday."
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••