Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

D-U-H

Dublin, CA

#57009 Aug 31, 2014
Sadistic Homosexuals wrote:
Sadistic killings by homosexuals is an extreme form of sexual sadism. Sexual sadism is the most common reason underlying serial killing, and one can almost use serial killing and sadistic serial killing interchangeably. Compared to single murderers, serial murderers manifest elevated cross-dressing (25% vs. 0%) and elevated paraphilias, especially elevated fetishism (71% vs. 33%).21 Dietz reported an average of 2.7 paraphilias in 30 sadistic sexual offenders, 22 of whom had committed murder, and noted that paraphilias rarely exist in isolation in such offenders.
And you are a lying sack of human excrement ! Tell me,are you even capable of ever telling the truth ? The fact is that the vast majority of serial killers are in fact White,HETEROSEXUAL males in their 20's and 30's who suffer from some kind of psychotic personality disorder kind of like you ! Here is the truth so read it and weep liar ! FOAD and do have a very nice day low life !

Mass Heterosexual murderers,of which the vast majority are you guessed it,HETEROSEXUAL !

http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/serial1.html

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I WIN I WIN

Miami, FL

#57010 Aug 31, 2014
D-U-H wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a lying sack of human excrement ! Tell me,are you even capable of ever telling the truth ? The fact is that the vast majority of serial killers are in fact White,HETEROSEXUAL males in their 20's and 30's who suffer from some kind of psychotic personality disorder kind of like you ! Here is the truth so read it and weep liar ! FOAD and do have a very nice day low life !
Mass Heterosexual murderers,of which the vast majority are you guessed it,HETEROSEXUAL !
http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/serial1.html
Flawed website .... try this one instead >>>>> www.YOU_R_INSANE_GAY_SATAN.com
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I WIN I WIN

Miami, FL

#57011 Aug 31, 2014
Mayhem.Net ....... hhahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha haha .... sooooooo fooking funny!!!!!!!! hhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

KILL KILL KILL THE ROACHES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57012 Aug 31, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You, Greg, trying to admonish sometime for doing what you do EVERY day! Too fucking funny. LOL! Stupid old git!! I'm still just as married as you! My marriage its still recognized by the state that sanctioned it as EQUAL to yours! LOL! Does Sandy know you crave anal sex?! Doubtful, since you are such s coward. LOL!
Really desperate Jonah, stooping to pure ad homoan gay troll attacks and lies...

Here is reality:

The complexity of diverse gender unions, the complimentary nature of diverse gender sex and the birth of the combined DNA of that union are vastly distinct from a ss couple.

Ss marriage is an epic oxymoron and there is not one damn thing you can do about it.

I'm looking all around Jonah, even at your marrage,
and all I see are inferior mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.

Clearly not equal!

The only thing I see is that God damned ss marrage.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lets Have Fun

Providence, UT

#57013 Aug 31, 2014
Note how the same person votes 10 times on a post.

Yes, we can see beyond topix servers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Black Ops

Korea

#57014 Aug 31, 2014
Anyone can use an "Anonymizer" here and quickly vote on a post many times. See the pattern?

Creatures of habit. It is the same homosexual person doing it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“New And Improved ”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#57015 Aug 31, 2014
My other account was hacked. So I had to make another.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Otto

New York, NY

#57016 Aug 31, 2014
Why did the little Chicago boy run away from home?
He didn't like the way he was being reared.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Otto

New York, NY

#57017 Aug 31, 2014
Why do so many gays have mustaches?
To hide the stretch marks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Otto

New York, NY

#57018 Aug 31, 2014
Did you hear about the homosexual letter?
Only came in male boxes

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brutus

New York, NY

#57019 Aug 31, 2014
Did you hear about the two lesbians who bought an organ so they could play hymns?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Darla

New York, NY

#57020 Aug 31, 2014
You don’t have to be a homesexual to recognize a funny gay joke when you read it! While we’re tolerant of all races, religions, sexual preferences yadda yadda yadda… if you can’t laugh at things then you’re taking life too seriously!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Darla

New York, NY

#57021 Aug 31, 2014
A guy walks into a bar and asks for 13 margaritas. The bartender abruptly replies,“Wow sir, that sure is a lot, whats the occasion?”

So the guy sits down on a stool, hangs his head and tells the curious bartender,”Well, my first b**w job.” The bartender smiles and replies,“Yea, that’s a splendid occasion indeed. Let me get you one more drink, on the house!”

“Nah,” the guy replies…“If thirteen doesn’t get the taste out, nothing will.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Darla

New York, NY

#57022 Aug 31, 2014
This straight guy walks into a bar. After he’s inside he realizes it’s a gay bar.. he thinks to himself “Oh…what the hell, I really want a drink”

He goes to the bar and the gay waiter comes to him and asks for the name of his penis?? The straight guy says “I’m not like that just give me a drink.” The gay homosexual waiter says “I’m sorry sir…I cannot give you a drink until you tell me the name of your penis”.

The straight guy says “Well…what is the name of yours???” The gay waiter says “Nike…you know…JUST DO IT!”… So the straight guy thinks for a moment. The waiter says “Well…” and the straight guy finally says “My penis is named ‘Secret’.”

The gay waiter says “Secret???” in a confused tone. The straight guy says “Yeah, it’s strong enough for a man…but made for a woman!”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ahha

New York, NY

#57023 Aug 31, 2014
Three guys are arrested in an adult book store and appear before the judge. He asks the first guy to stand: "What is your name?" he asked. "John," the guy answered. "And why were you arrested?" the judge asked. "I was by the magazine rack holding a big fat cigar and blowing smoke." he answered. The judge didn't see anything wrong with that, so he dismissed the guy and called up the next one. "What's your name?" he asked. "John," the guy answered. "Why were you arrested?" the Judge asked. "I was by the magazine rack holding a big fat cigar and blowing smoke." he answered. Again, the judge saw nothing offensive,'This so-called adult store is begining to sound more like a smoking club!' he thought. So he dismissed the charge and called up the next guy. "What's your name?? No wait, let me guess; John." he said. "No," said the guy, "My name is Smoke."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Death

Prague, Czech Republic

#57026 Sep 1, 2014
Gays are pig sh--t. I hope they all die. They rape and molest little children.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gay be gone

Joliet, IL

#57027 Sep 1, 2014
Whistling dicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one question.
On fathersday when children are present in a gay/lesbian marriage,Who gets to be the daddy?
Or do they fight and argue and throw hissy fits on he gets to take on that role for the "special day"?
Gays deserve NO rights.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
God Rules Here

New York, NY

#57029 Sep 1, 2014
We own this thread now. You can never have it back.

Satan be gone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
B Hole

New York, NY

#57030 Sep 1, 2014
My God! Was anyone in here?" -- Checkov &#9702;"Aye" -- Scotty, staring together out of the bulkhead where Captain Kirk was sucked into space

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
B Hole

New York, NY

#57031 Sep 1, 2014
"I was out saving the galaxy when your grandfather was in diapers" -- Kirk

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 4 min jonjedi 35
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 55 min TomInElPaso 46,291
News Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transge... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 3
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 hr June VanDerMark 13,269
News Rick Perry Criticizes Election Of Openly Gay St... 3 hr Elizabeth1912 2
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 4 hr Tre H 21
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 5 hr Tre H 217,512
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... 12 hr Mona 40
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 hr carter county res... 25,230
More from around the web