Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Read more: CBS2 51,898

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54828 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You go right ahead and wave your piece of paper, it has yet to make your inferior marrage equal ...
"Marrage" is still a KiMerde pretend word, etard. Like you, it serves no purpose.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54829 May 8, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly do ss marriages infringe upon you? You post on here so much that they have to be causing you monetary or property loss or something. Are gay couples breaking into your home? Are they assaulting you in public? How are they impacting your life so much that you feel the compulsion to be on this forum so much? Help me understand.
SS marriage is an oxymoron.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54830 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We only have marriage. Period.

KiMare's intelligence? Now THAT'S an oxymoron.

Carry on, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.

Location hidden

#54831 May 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You have marrage. The inferior ss version of marriage.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54832 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pretend word has no bearing on the reality of my marriage, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.

SecretSmile, Hunty.
WTF

Westville, IL

#54833 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer a direct question huh? So you aren't directly impacted by ss marriage. You seek them out to have dialogue. Why? You're acting very unamerican the way you are seeking out conflict on a group that's allowing you to live unhindered. Unless you want them to get involved in your life for some reason...

Location hidden

#54834 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer a direct question huh? So you aren't directly impacted by ss marriage. You seek them out to have dialogue. Why? You're acting very unamerican the way you are seeking out conflict on a group that's allowing you to live unhindered. Unless you want them to get involved in your life for some reason...
I gave a direct and accurate answer.

A lie imposed on society hurts everyone.

Resisting that is un-American??? How old are you?

Deceitfully imposing an imposter relationship on marriage and family strikes at the very fabric of society.

Why would you defend denial?
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54835 May 8, 2014
I guess the next gay fight will be for gay public restrooms, then maybe gay marriage won't be so inferior? Wrong.
lol

Hammond, IN

#54836 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Deceitfully imposing an imposter relationship on marriage and family strikes at the very fabric of society.
once again, not an oxymoron by definition, i know you think you speak for everyone but you don't get to change definitions of words. also no lie is being told, ssm happens, so its not a lie. It only hurts idiots like yourself that allows it to hurt. It doesn't hurt us straight, married people that were born naturally as 1 gender. It only hurts childish, ignorant, closet hidders, like yourself
lol

Hammond, IN

#54837 May 9, 2014
What it boils down to is the legality of it. Your gods law does not matter for those who choose to not let it. You can repeat the same thing over and over like a child throwing a fit, but it isn't going to change anything. With all the real issues in americ, you're f@$&ing pathetic attempting to make a stand against ssm...how ignorant are you people for real??? Suicide, addiction, crime, hunger, poverty, child abuse, etc etc. those are real topics, with real effcts on the thread of society. Just keep prioving how ignorant you all are.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54838 May 9, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a marrriage, with your extra Sandy va-jay-jay and your schizophrenic inner militant lesbian freak. Clearly, your marrriage is inferior to my marriage. How do I know this to be a fact? Because I've said so, more than once. on this forum; therefore, it is a fact.

Your marrriage is inferior to my marriage.

Location hidden

#54839 May 9, 2014
lol wrote:
What it boils down to is the legality of it. Your gods law does not matter for those who choose to not let it. You can repeat the same thing over and over like a child throwing a fit, but it isn't going to change anything. With all the real issuesj in americ, you're f@$&ing pathetic attempting to make a stand against ssm...how ignorant are you people for real??? Suicide, addiction, crime, hunger, poverty, child abuse, etc etc. those are real topics, with real effcts on the thread of society. Just keep prioving how ignorant you all are.
Your ranting and denial doesn't change the fact that SS marrage is inferior to marriage.

Smile.
lol

Hammond, IN

#54840 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ranting and denial doesn't change the fact that SS marrage is inferior to marriage.
Smile.
and you're repetitive life long dedication and ranting to a huge waste of time to fill that void in your sad little life, will never stop it. Its kind of sad yet funny this is your biggest accomplishment you have....lol (sad funny.....see that's an oxymoron, you moron.....lol)

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54841 May 9, 2014
Ace wrote:
I guess the next gay fight will be for gay public restrooms, then maybe gay marriage won't be so inferior? Wrong.
Haven't you heard or seen unisex
bathrooms dummy..You know,
they have a picture of a man and
woman on the door? Duhhhhhhh...

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54842 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Your ranting and denial doesn't change the fact that Hermaphrodite marrriage is inferior to SS marriage.

SecretSmile, Hunty.
lol

Hammond, IN

#54843 May 9, 2014
How does it feel to dedicate you're life to nothing kimaria???... its an honest question. I don't know how it feels to spend every waking moment thinking solely of a loosing proposition, I don't understand what its like having spent what appears too be a vast majority of adult life on a soap box bellowing out something you can't ever succeed at. So seriously kimare, how does it feel growing old, knowing the ignorant stance you have so whole heartedly spent you're life on will never amount to anything?.....

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54844 May 9, 2014
lol wrote:
How does it feel to dedicate you're life to nothing kimaria???... its an honest question. I don't know how it feels to spend every waking moment thinking solely of a loosing proposition, I don't understand what its like having spent what appears too be a vast majority of adult life on a soap box bellowing out something you can't ever succeed at. So seriously kimare, how does it feel growing old, knowing the ignorant stance you have so whole heartedly spent you're life on will never amount to anything?.....
KiMerde already knows he's going to his grave without having made one bit of a difference. The world he thought he knew has crumbled at his feet, leaving him with nothing but a bitter heart.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54845 May 9, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>KiMerde already knows he's going to his grave without having made one bit of a difference. The world he thought he knew has crumbled at his feet, leaving him with nothing but a bitter heart.
And a delivery boy job.....

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54846 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So many words to say absolutely nothing.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54847 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only ONE version of marriage dolt! Feel free to ask the state that sanctions it if you have further questions.

Smile puppet! Now you run along and get a flea bath ready for Sandy, I'm sure she's overdue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 min NoMo 1,804
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 5 min Jesus Sheeeria 161
News 'Not going to change': Indiana gov defends reli... 5 min serfs up 99
I've Got a Serious Man Crush on NE Jade 7 min Bottom Boi for Jade 1
I Got the Hots for NE Jade!!! 12 min Buddy 6
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 13 min Shirley 30,981
News Indiana backlash: What you need to know 24 min American1 149
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 44 min NorCal Native 48
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 1 hr GayleWood 1,970
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Pietro Armando 58,967
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Respect71 17,858
More from around the web