Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Faith

Beverly, MA

#54646 May 3, 2014
The most sure sign that someone truly has faith is to live and let live. Roger Williams was the best example of this. He was extremely pious. He lived his life the way he deemed to be right by his religion. But what was most extraordinary is that he also had enough faith to allow others to live their own lives. He understood that to treat everyone with fairness, dignity and grace, no matter what, had no negative consequences. It can only have a positive outcome. He was a good Christian and decided not to be a jerk to others when they chose not to be Christian. He figured that it all got sorted out in the end. If God is in control, then what is there to fear? So let consenting adults marry whomever they chose. How does that hurt anyone?
lol

Kenosha, WI

#54647 May 3, 2014
O.K. kanka sore I'm going to try and write this so you can understand. Bare with me please I'm not sure I have this right but hopefully I'm close enough......Here it goes....

fish sky that four hut dog two see ice tea heat rug are zero bat wing

translation: Bend over and lube up kanka, kimare is coming out of the closet
No Big Deal

Livermore, CA

#54650 May 3, 2014
Homosexuals R Demons wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth!Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth! Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth!Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the .
KKKristian are we ? LOLOLOLOL,Back under your rock please,thank you ! Oh and seek professional help immediately you psychotic putz !

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54651 May 3, 2014
Faith wrote:
The most sure sign that someone truly has faith is to live and let live. Roger Williams was the best example of this. He was extremely pious. He lived his life the way he deemed to be right by his religion. But what was most extraordinary is that he also had enough faith to allow others to live their own lives. He understood that to treat everyone with fairness, dignity and grace, no matter what, had no negative consequences. It can only have a positive outcome. He was a good Christian and decided not to be a jerk to others when they chose not to be Christian. He figured that it all got sorted out in the end. If God is in control, then what is there to fear? So let consenting adults marry whomever they chose. How does that hurt anyone?
Perfect! Well said!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54652 May 3, 2014
Homosexuals R Demons wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth!Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth! Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth!Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the .
Hey Derp you are Legion that is 7
Demons....I'm straight you repetitive
ignoramus!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#54653 May 3, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Derp you are Legion that is 7
Demons....I'm straight you repetitive
ignoramus!
Ya wanna switch teams ?!

We're having our "ANNUAL BIG RECRUITMENT DRIVE" next month !:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54654 May 4, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>Ya wanna switch teams ?!

Naw,Demons smell nasty!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54656 May 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
I'm not sure what Bible verse you got that from, but does that include thieves and murderers?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#54657 May 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
Words describe reality.

A word that falsely equates marriage and ss couples is a lie.

Lies hurt everyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Granite City, IL

#54658 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Words describe reality.
Lies hurt everyone.
How does it feel to know that shortly you will be dead and gay marriage will be allowed across all of the US? That your entire way of life and belief system meaant nothing and will soon fade into histoty as a bad footnote of human hatred and bigotry? Will you live to see it?

It probably doesn't feel quite as bad as when you were kicked out of the pulpit of your church for adultery. Does it, Greg?

Words do describe reality. The word that describes yours is fundamentalist. You are a twisted, illogical, hateful fundamentalist. You are also an adulterer and a liar.

The idea that you are going to come here and try to educate people about morality is beond comical.

SMIRK

Location hidden

#54659 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Words describe reality.
Lies hurt everyone.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to know that shortly you will be dead and gay marriage will be allowed across all of the US? That your entire way of life and belief system meaant nothing and will soon fade into histoty as a bad footnote of human hatred and bigotry? Will you live to see it?
It probably doesn't feel quite as bad as when you were kicked out of the pulpit of your church for adultery. Does it, Greg?
Words do describe reality. The word that describes yours is fundamentalist. You are a twisted, illogical, hateful fundamentalist. You are also an adulterer and a liar.
The idea that you are going to come here and try to educate people about morality is beond comical.
SMIRK
A slanderous gay troll attack.

Why?

Because you have no reasoned response and no character.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lol

Chicago, IL

#54660 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Words describe reality.
Lies hurt everyone.
<quoted text>
Why?
Smile.
you've been attacking gay people for years, so nobody feels sorry for your weak ass. As far as the lies, its only a lie to you and the rest of the scared homophobes, the rest of us adult straight people see their marriage as equal. You can't speak for others, that's why you keep coming across as ignorant. Not that ypu care, this is juat an act you put on to cover your failures at life. I and millions of others haven't failed and aren't scared of 2 married men or women . It must be miserable living in such a small dark uneducated world.
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#54661 May 4, 2014
Paranoid and rage filled posting.
Who's the hater? Who's got the rage?
Take a good look at yourself.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
SMIRK

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54662 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

<quoted text>
Why?
Smile.
You've have yet to present a reasoned position to which we could reasonably respond.

What you think are posits merely the opinions of a trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.

SecretSmirk, Hunty.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54663 May 4, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>Ya wanna switch teams ?!

Ha Ha Ha!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54664 May 4, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Naw,Demons smell nasty!
Stole my nic and my picture....That's
a lot of trouble to go through, you
must be a sociopath...I did not post
this

Location hidden

#54665 May 4, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stole my nic and my picture....That's
a lot of trouble to go through, you
must be a sociopath...I did not post
this
You are a proven liar.

You sound like a schizophrenic to me...

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#54666 May 4, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You've have yet to present a reasoned position to which we could reasonably respond.
What you think are posits merely the opinions of a trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.
SecretSmirk, Hunty.
If so, why the necessity to mount a foul, slanderous gay troll attack?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54667 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Words describe reality.

Lies hurt everyone.
An adulterer like you would know!
How is your Truck "delivery" service
job going you hateful loser?
Have an A1 day! Lol

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54668 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You are a proven liar.

You sound like a schizophrenic to me...

Smile.
No one cares what you say you
fake piece of crap......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal Labor vows to crack down on gay convers... 8 min Tre H 2
News School textbook with gay maths problem go viral 12 min Tre H 9
News Kansas teacher moves after receiving threats fo... 33 min Rose_NoHo 16
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 43 min Rose_NoHo 60,820
News Goldberg: America not as intolerant as we make ... 1 hr whiney beech 6
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 27,985
News 'Roseanne' Star Recalls Fight to Air Controvers... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 104
News First gay Navy Spouse of the Year and husband a... 8 hr Wondering 16