Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
46,661 - 46,680 of 49,272 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53857
Apr 1, 2014
 
KiMare wrote:
Lets see. Every long term, large based study of default family types finds a marked diminished level of child well-being compared to natural families. EXCEPT for short term, small, lesbian couple studies. Who not only equate to birth parents, but EXCEL over birth parents!!!

That ain't roses you smell honey...

Smirk.
I'm sorry for all the horrible things I've
said to you sir......APRIL FOOLS!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53858
Apr 2, 2014
 
KiMare wrote:
Lets see. Every long term, large based study of default family types finds a marked diminished level of child well-being compared to natural families. EXCEPT for short term, small, lesbian couple studies. Who not only equate to birth parents, but EXCEL over birth parents!!!
That ain't roses you smell honey...
Smirk.
Real 2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Every study? Then it shouldn't be too hard to post them all right? Because I know offhand of at least a few that report the exact opposite.
I also know of several that claim what you say that have been debunked.
Post a link to the study to which you are referring. I'll tear it to shreds for you.
Oh wait, what am I thinking. Kimare never backs up anything he has to say. He's just a lying, hillbilly truck driver who used to be a pastor until he was kicked out of his church for adultery.
You clearly don't know the history of long-term family studies.

Not to mention, the common sense that broken marriages produce broken children. Or the Cinderella Effect to name one issue.

Get an education and come back.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53859
Apr 2, 2014
 
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

<quoted text>
You clearly don't know the history of long-term family studies.
Not to mention, the common sense that broken marriages produce broken children. Or the Cinderella Effect to name one issue.
Get an education and come back.
Smile.
You clearly have run out of steam. Ya got nuthin' Blanche.

SecretSmile, Hunty.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53860
Apr 2, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Yes there is proof that this is the holy grail that Jesus drank from. Obama took a drink from the cup and a miracle happened. Obama now has half a brain, Now Obama needs another drink from the cup so he can find that half of brain.
Uh-huh..... trying to turn this into a slam against Obama makes you look even MORE desperate.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53861
Apr 2, 2014
 
There is nothing wrong with you that a few shock treatments would not cure.
Just go check yourself in the nearest mental hospital.
It's going to be OK.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going anywhere, bigot.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53862
Apr 2, 2014
 
Have you left for the hospital yet?
I fully support SSM.
You need to have the hate shocked out of you.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going anywhere, bigot.
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53863
Apr 2, 2014
 
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh..... trying to turn this into a slam against Obama makes you look even MORE desperate.
Desperate? I couldn't even imaging any man saying they would rather make sweet passionate love to Al Sharpton or Lyle Lovett than to Marie Osmond or Cali Girl. Now that man would really have to be a "Desperate" Sick Pervert.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53864
Apr 2, 2014
 
benhad wrote:
thank God for trickle down economics,eventually Florida will have to follow the trend, Is Anita still alive? I sure would like for her to have to witness the changing times. If you know what I'm saying you've been in Fl. for along time and hopefully she won,t choke on her orange juice!!!!!
She's still alive. Like most "celebrity" fundamentalists, she got a divorce. She tried to capitalize on your waning fame and opened a business centered around her, which of course failed and she filed bankruptcy and left many workers unpaid. She has hundreds of thousands of unpaid taxes, and she's basically a low life loser, like the rest of them.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53865
Apr 2, 2014
 
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly have run out of steam. Ya got nuthin' Blanche.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
As if that lying ole fart had any steam to begin with!! PU-leeze!!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53866
Apr 2, 2014
 
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Desperate? I couldn't even imaging any man saying they would rather make sweet passionate love to Al Sharpton or Lyle Lovett than to Marie Osmond or Cali Girl. Now that man would really have to be a "Desperate" Sick Pervert.
Hey.....
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53867
Apr 2, 2014
 
CDC wrote:
Have you left for the hospital yet?
I fully support SSM.
You need to have the hate shocked out of you.
<quoted text>
Why, what a hateful thing to say. Hypocrite.
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53868
Apr 2, 2014
 
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey.....
Hay..... lol.... I know you would have to to be much finer than Al Sharpton or Lyle Lovett. But Dusty wouldn't think so.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53869
Apr 2, 2014
 
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Hay..... lol.... I know you would have to to be much finer than Al Sharpton or Lyle Lovett. But Dusty wouldn't think so.
Ummm What do you say to this? Lol
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53871
Apr 2, 2014
 
So you like to shop.
I saw you walking out of haters-R-us yesterday.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, what a hateful thing to say. Hypocrite.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53872
Apr 2, 2014
 
Why, what a hateful person you are. Jerk.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, what a hateful thing to say. Hypocrite.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53873
Apr 2, 2014
 
CDC wrote:
Why, what a hateful person you are. Jerk.
<quoted text>
It's ok for you to be hateful towards those you disagree with. Just not anyone else. Right, hypocrite?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53874
Apr 2, 2014
 
Yes, I DO disagree with your hateful ways. Jerk.
You need to leave. Hop on the hate train into the sunset.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok for you to be hateful towards those you disagree with. Just not anyone else. Right, hypocrite?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53875
Apr 2, 2014
 
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Desperate? I couldn't even imaging any man saying they would rather make sweet passionate love to Al Sharpton or Lyle Lovett than to Marie Osmond or Cali Girl. Now that man would really have to be a "Desperate" Sick Pervert.
Would you prefer, Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53876
Apr 2, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CDC wrote:
Yes, I DO disagree with your hateful ways. Jerk.
You need to leave. Hop on the hate train into the sunset.
<quoted text>
So you act just as hateful. Way to be, sport.

Maybe you need to leave. You're the one expressing the most hate here.

I'm not going anywhere, you bigoted hypocrite.
CDC

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53878
Apr 2, 2014
 
You become tiresome.
Leave at once you hateful and hypocritical troll.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
So you act just as hateful. Way to be, sport.
Maybe you need to leave. You're the one expressing the most hate here.
I'm not going anywhere, you bigoted hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••