Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,839

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#50329 Feb 8, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
who is the bigger sick minded gay ?
the gay on top who is pretending his penis is in a woman's vagina
OR
the gay beneath who he thinks his anal cavity is a vagina
hey Dusty which one are you ? Just asking you.
which is just like you asking me questions
You have the sickest mind of all for obsessing over anal sex. Every time you get backed into a corner, you (predictably) come back with some lame retort about anal sex.

God man, buy yourself a dildo already and take it for a spin. Who knows, you might get off on it.

Superb Video is just down the road from you. Do you need me to post a link with directions?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50330 Feb 8, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have a marriage..
Sounds like you're speaking for God, again.

I'd be careful about that, if I were you.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#50331 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavens!!! KiMare denounces my marriage all the time, as did you. I was married by TWO lesbians, in the eyes of God. My congregation, and my husband's temple BOTH recognize our marriage.
I'm merely highlighting that KiMare seems to have a problems with God's acceptance of my marriage. God doesn't negate my union; why should KiMare? If he's not happy sharing my union with God, then he can simply denounce his. KiMare has the hubris to believe, like you, that he speaks on God's behalf. That takes a pretty huge pair of balls (and a totally useless vagina).
“You can safely assume that you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” Anne Lamott
You claim to speak for God in direct violation of what He says.

Matthew 19:4-6 (NASB77)
4 And He answered and said, "Have you not read, that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE,
5 and said,' FOR THIS CAUSE A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER, AND SHALL CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE; AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'?
6 "Consequently they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

Your own words of hate come back on you.

“You can safely assume that you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” Anne Lamott

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50332 Feb 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to speak for God in direct violation of what He says.
Matthew 19:4-6 (NASB77)
4 And He answered and said, "Have you not read, that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE,
5 and said,' FOR THIS CAUSE A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER, AND SHALL CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE; AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'?
6 "Consequently they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."
Your own words of hate come back on you.
So, the passage focuses on heterosexual marriage.

Where does God tell two men, or two women, that they should not marry? If God were terribly displeased by SSM, he would have articulated that. But, he didn't. You have no proof at all that our Jewish forefathers were even concerned with SSM, or homosexuality. Quote me ONE Biblical passage where God admonishes loving, same-sex relationships (like Jesus and John).

You believe in a God of vengeance and exclusion.
I believe in a God of grace.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50333 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I've answered that question a number of times, but both you and KiMare are too senile to remember. And yet, you ask again.....
In the first place, you REALLY can't think outside the "box" (pun intended), can you?

Every man who is topping another man has no illusion that he's "doing" a vagina.
Every man who is bottoming for another man has no illusion the he has a "vagina".

Millions of str8 couples world-wide enjoy anal sex. There are no men confusing their wive's/girlfriend's backside with a vagina. There are no women pegging their men and thinking he has a vagina.

I know you're going to think I'm being rude (and I'm fully prepared to deal with that), but your question is stupid. It's really stupid. Ain't nobody confusing ass with pussy.

The bigger questions, again, are:
1. Why can't you stop thinking about anal sex, and
2. What is your point in bringing it up in a marriage equality thread.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50334 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the sickest mind of all for obsessing over anal sex. Every time you get backed into a corner, you (predictably) come back with some lame retort about anal sex.
Superb Video is just down the road from you. Do you need me to post a link with directions?
how was i backed into a corner when i wasn't even replying to anyone ?
You love to exaggerate. You credit things to me i never said nor implied. And now you think i'm responding from a corner position. LOL you're so silly.
Never even been to any of those stores. Back when i lived in IL i used to go to Hollywood Video but they belly up.
Since then i get all my movies from ON-DEMAND cable. Even then i rarely rent them.
I hate paying cable on top of cable. I can wait for it to show up. Besides i like tv shows like REVENGE - Game of Thrones - Once Upon A Time - Defiance - Vikings and when the mood strikes me Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.S
Most of all the OLYMPICS too bad the gays are trying to ruin it.
Lets keep gay politics out of it.
ITS ABOUT THE SPORTS NOT THEIR DAMN SEX LIVES
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50335 Feb 8, 2014
OMG Dusty is talking to himself in post 50333
he really has lost it.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50336 Feb 8, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

Most of all the OLYMPICS too bad the gays are trying to ruin it.
Lets keep gay politics out of it.
ITS ABOUT THE SPORTS NOT THEIR DAMN SEX LIVES
People protested the 1936 Olympics in Berlin because of Hitler's policies against Jews and Homosexuals. Do you think that was a bad idea? Should we have kept politics out of the Olympics in 1936?

Gay athletes, and the Greek team it would appear, are sending a message to the Russian government. They have the right to do that.

How has that ruined the Olympics? Can you still watch them? Can you still cheer on your favorite athletes? Which events have been cancelled?

You are EVER the drama queen.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50337 Feb 8, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
OMG Dusty is talking to himself in post 50333
he really has lost it.
Occasionally, I have to reply to someone who isn't a total nut-job, so I reply to myself.

:-)
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50338 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
People protested the 1936 Olympics in Berlin because of Hitler's policies against Jews and Homosexuals. Do you think that was a bad idea? Should we have kept politics out of the Olympics in 1936?
Gay athletes, and the Greek team it would appear, are sending a message to the Russian government. They have the right to do that.
How has that ruined the Olympics? Can you still watch them? Can you still cheer on your favorite athletes? Which events have been cancelled?
You are EVER the drama queen.
YES even the Nazi Olympics should not have been protested.
Jesse Owens had it right. Beat them on the sports field.
Luz Long and Owens became friends.
Owens wrote
Hitler didn't snub me – it was FDR who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram
Keep the friggin politics out of the Olympics it don't belong there.

The world don't need gay protesters everywhere.
YOU are not welcomed everywhere get over yourself.
I cheer and root for my country but unlike you i respect other countries and their athletes.
The winners win not because of their sexuality but because of their athletic abilities.
Jumping up and down proclaiming your gay is not what the Olympics is about.
Even you should be able to see that but i guess not.
Gays trying to make a gay statement at the Olympics are just plain wrong to do so.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50339 Feb 8, 2014
A few months before his death, Owens had tried unsuccessfully to convince President Jimmy Carter not to boycott the 1980 Moscow Olympics. He argued that the Olympic ideal was to be a time-out from war and above politics

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50340 Feb 8, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
YES even the Nazi Olympics should not have been protested.
Jesse Owens had it right. Beat them on the sports field.
Luz Long and Owens became friends.
I certainly think that athletes, who have spent thousands of hours working toward a goal, have absolutely every right to participate.

But, I also think that they have a right to make a statement while doing so, if desired.

You said that the Olympics have been ruined, yet you refuse to answer how.

Were you just being a drama queen, again? How did those nasty, evil gays ruin the Olympics for you?
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50341 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly think that athletes, who have spent thousands of hours working toward a goal, have absolutely every right to participate.
But, I also think that they have a right to make a statement while doing so, if desired.
You said that the Olympics have been ruined, yet you refuse to answer how.
Were you just being a drama queen, again? How did those nasty, evil gays ruin the Olympics for you?
i'm the drama queen ? Oh Please
you can't watch 5 mins of the Olympics without them mentioning the gays
and that does ruin the mood of EVERYONE
Gays have always been drama queens you invented the term

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50342 Feb 8, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm the drama queen ? Oh Please
you can't watch 5 mins of the Olympics without them mentioning the gays
and that does ruin the mood of EVERYONE
Gays have always been drama queens you invented the term
Well, that's on THEM, not the gays. We're not the ones doing the broadcasting.

So when a broadcaster mentions "the gays" your day is ruined?
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50343 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's on THEM, not the gays. We're not the ones doing the broadcasting.
So when a broadcaster mentions "the gays" your day is ruined?
yep pretty much
and the broadcasters wouldn't be bring it up if the gays would just shut up and let the Olympics be about the sport and not about them.
so AGAIN yes the gays do ruin it
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50344 Feb 8, 2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/05/olym...

once again the gay agenda FORCING itself on others.
demanding sponsors support the gay agenda or else.

this is the harm gays do at the Olympics and elsewhere.

they can't protest by themselves because most people really just don't care about the gay agenda.
So they have to FORCE innocent companies to support them.
These companies don't have anything to do with this issue.
They just want to sell food and drink.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#50345 Feb 8, 2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/07/gary...

good for Oklahoma i never been there but now i have respect for them and hope someday to visit and eat at this place.
LOL its a Dusty Free Zone

It should be noted that refusing to serve a gay customer appears to be legal in Oklahoma. Although the state protects people from being turned away from businesses for their race, gender or religion, it does not offer that protection for sexual orientation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50346 Feb 8, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
government come and go
even our government will some day be replaced.
its the one thing all governments have in common.
and considering the changes Obama is making the end could be sooner then you and i want.
anyway the one thing that never changes is God.
throughout all of history and governments God is still with us.
i'll bet my life on God you can bet what you want on government
More wishful thinking.... how intellectual!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50347 Feb 8, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2014/02/05/olympics-protests-r ussia-gay_n_4733314.html
once again the gay agenda FORCING itself on others.
demanding sponsors support the gay agenda or else.
this is the harm gays do at the Olympics and elsewhere.
they can't protest by themselves because most people really just don't care about the gay agenda.
So they have to FORCE innocent companies to support them.
These companies don't have anything to do with this issue.
They just want to sell food and drink.
FORCE innocent companies to support them?

hahahahaahha
ahhahahahaahha

Who's forcing you to watch?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50348 Feb 8, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have a marriage. You have a bastardized version of it.
As for speaking for God well Jesus instructed us to go forth and spread the message.
I guess you missed that part in your Sunday School lesson last week.
BTW does John the Baptist ring a bell for you ? You might want to look up what he was doing with his life.
...and somehow you think Jesus' message was about anal sex and gay men?

Do you see gay men everywhere you go?

Are they staring at you in the grocery store?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News J.K. Rowling Has Perfect Response For Fan Who '... 5 min NE Jade 7
News Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesse... 9 min Fa-Foxy 40
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min Rick in Kansas 17,439
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 23 min barefoot2626 31
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 26 min NorCal Native 701
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 27 min Blackburn 30,727
News Pastor stands against same-sex marriage 28 min RalphB 228
News Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... (Aug '14) 1 hr ORIGINAL WILLARD 230
News California attorney general moves to end anti-g... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 25
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 1 hr GayleWood 1,875
More from around the web