Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52077 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Scott

Atlanta, GA

#48519 Jan 16, 2014
truth wrote:
Excellent self analysis.
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48520 Jan 16, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
are you trying to ask me out ? Sorry i don't play on your team.
Honey, I'm have no interest in going out with you. I was inferring that you've led a sheltered existence.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#48521 Jan 16, 2014
You are incorrect SIR!
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Ace

Benton, IL

#48522 Jan 16, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
"until you find out that Churches don't want to marry gays.
Gays have no interest in spending their money at any of those churches or being married in them. Gays don't want to be married in bigot churches."

I have to disagree, gays will most likely want to get married is a church that don't support gay marriage, Just to prove their gay point, and step on a few toes.

My solution. Gays start your own church, were you can run naked through the church pews and have orgies if you want.
Be your own boss, might as well because I don't believe god would recognize your church
Maybe you can get Obama's preacher the Rev Jeremiah Wright to minister it for you, and god damn america.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48523 Jan 16, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
it becomes a flood and thank God for using Noah to deal with it.
I shutter the thought if you were in charge.
You can't even figure out that ice melts.
Oh yeah.... my first pick would be a 600 year old man to deal with a flood. One that evidently knew how to collect kangaroos and koalas from Australia.

What does ice have to do with the flood? Are you having trouble keeping up with the narrative?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48524 Jan 16, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the only thing that supports their pre-existing bigotry. And just like with their churches, they believe that repetition creates truth. They're stupid that way.
Yes.... their entire world view is based on beliefs they cannot prove. They are so used to swallowing bullshit from the preacher man without question that they are PISSED when non-believers ask them for proof.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48525 Jan 16, 2014
Ace wrote:
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays have no interest in spending their money at any of those churches or being married in them. Gays don't want to be married in bigot churches."
I have to disagree, gays will most likely want to get married is a church that don't support gay marriage, Just to prove their gay point, and step on a few toes.
My solution. Gays start your own church, were you can run naked through the church pews and have orgies if you want.
Be your own boss, might as well because I don't believe god would recognize your church
Maybe you can get Obama's preacher the Rev Jeremiah Wright to minister it for you, and god damn america.
No church is required to get married, dummy. Churches have always been free to marry or not marry anyone.

Bringing Obama into this discussion makes you appear stupid and desperate.
Ace

Benton, IL

#48526 Jan 16, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No church is required to get married, dummy. Churches have always been free to marry or not marry anyone.
Lol. No desperation here, just stating facts. Obama is the one keeping the gays hopes up for marriage.
baker

Saint Louis, MO

#48527 Jan 16, 2014
What about me?
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>

“Christmas Spirit”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#48528 Jan 16, 2014
Ace wrote:
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is astounding.

http://mccchurch.org/overview/history-of-mcc/

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#48529 Jan 16, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.... my first pick would be a 600 year old man to deal with a flood. One that evidently knew how to collect kangaroos and koalas from Australia.
What does ice have to do with the flood? Are you having trouble keeping up with the narrative?
He's too stupid to even understand the question.

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#48530 Jan 16, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. No desperation here, just stating facts. Obama is the one keeping the gays hopes up for marriage.
No, the Constitution is what is keeping our hopes up. Your hatred over the fact that we have a black president has nothing to do with the issue.
Ace

Benton, IL

#48531 Jan 16, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.... their entire world view is based on beliefs they cannot prove. They are so used to swallowing bullshit from the preacher man without question that they are PISSED when non-believers ask them for proof.
Ok, prove without a shadow of a doubt there is no god. You can't, you just don't want there is be a god, because of your wicked ways you are scared of him and were you are going. It takes a real man to accept god, any wuss can run and hide like a coward.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48532 Jan 16, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. No desperation here, just stating facts. Obama is the one keeping the gays hopes up for marriage.
We have been getting married for 10 years, silly.
Ace

Benton, IL

#48533 Jan 16, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the Constitution is what is keeping our hopes up. Your hatred over the fact that we have a black president has nothing to do with the issue.
Lol, no i voted for Obama the first time. He had a lot of people fooled, the free handout system is what got Obama elected the second time. 1.8 million people put on disability just to hide the true unemployment numbers, d 5 years of unemployment benefits. Obamacare will be the demise of the democrat party. After that maybe we can be a proud nation again, overturn abortion and gay marriage, make able bodied people responsible for their self instead of depending on government freebees.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48534 Jan 16, 2014
Ace wrote:
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
hold on here.
you added a line i never said when you quoted me.
I never said that line with BIGOT CHURCHES in it

and i agree gays DO want to get married in churches,. That is part of the gay agenda.
to stick it to the church every chance they get.

but i disagree with you on them starting their own church.
church is serious business. It should not be played with by starting phony churches.
read the bible God really doesn't like that.

and please dont quote me if you got add things i never said
just post your stuff

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48535 Jan 16, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, prove without a shadow of a doubt there is no god. You can't, you just don't want there is be a god, because of your wicked ways you are scared of him and were you are going. It takes a real man to accept god, any wuss can run and hide like a coward.
Ok....

right after you prove that there IS a god.

My wicked ways? Hmmmm.... and how much thought have you given to my wicked ways? I bet it's more than you've ever spent on proving the existence of god.

Scared of your invisible playmate? Get real. Maybe your life is fear based, but mine isn't.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48536 Jan 16, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
that is why you're not God. You just can't seem to pick the right person for job.
God was right on in every pick he made.
And this is yet another good example that you know zip about God.
So its safe to say you know zip about everything else.
i recommend you go to church and pay attention while you're in sunday school.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48537 Jan 16, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
He's too stupid to even understand the question.
lol

...and they wonder how scientists were able to prove that low IQ types are drawn to religion and conservative politics. All anyone needs is to read their posts.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48538 Jan 16, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been getting married for 10 years, silly.
well there must be two kinds of marriage then
the ones blessed by God and yours.
You got the fake one. Kinda like buying swamp land.
the deed sure looks real but its not.
your marriage is forced by the hand of a judge
ours is blessed by the hand of God
no equality there.
you are not equal in marriage

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Gay cake' appeal decided 3 min Nasty Boi 30
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 8 min Frankie Rizzo 1,966
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min Bjg C 22,360
News Scottish Secretary tells of concerns of homopho... 12 min TomInElPaso 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min Frankie Rizzo 42,810
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 19 min June VanDerMark 12,270
News Anti-gay Gambian president loses re-election bid 38 min Rainbow Kid 1
More from around the web