Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Read more: CBS2 51,757

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more
justnotyou

Kenosha, WI

#45608 Nov 28, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Don't give yourself to much credit there little tike.
i'm still living rent free in your head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#45609 Nov 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
No, it's not. At it's most basic essence, it's a legal agreement involving property exchange. People can mate and/or restrain themselves just fine without it.
KiMare wrote:
ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
You don't have to be able to mate in order to marry, monster. The ability to reproduce hasn't every been part of the definition of marriage.
KiMare wrote:
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
By your own definition, you can't marry, as you are neither man nor woman. Or are you both? In either case, by your own definition, you can't marry.
:)

Santa Monica, CA

#45610 Nov 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
In all honesty, those pieces of paper need a disclaimer;
"Impotent duplicate gendered halves of marriage."
That would be the honest and fair way so you don't dilute real marriage so devastatingly!
In your "marriage" one gender is duplicated. Guess you are diluting real marriages, huh?

Santa Monica, CA

#45611 Nov 28, 2013
Toby Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>Ok here's your post read this real slow GAY MARRIAGE BAD, man and woman marriage GOOD, pretty simple don't you think!
David, you are pretty simple, and stupid.
You think using the caps lock key makes up for your lack of ability to reason. So, why not tell us why you came to your conclusions? After all, most man and woman marriages end in divorce.
Beaks

London, KY

#45612 Nov 28, 2013
Toby Tyler wrote:
You meant to say FREE AIDS?
No rotten scumbag!
Sam

London, KY

#45613 Nov 28, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and Zi am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
monkey

Joliet, IL

#45614 Nov 28, 2013
I love how this page ..... 1..... Brings together a community of loving human beings to discuss ideals and maybe make a friend. 2..... how it brings to light a part of humanity that has been shunned and not accepted.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45615 Nov 28, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not. At it's most basic essence, it's a legal agreement involving property exchange. People can mate and/or restrain themselves just fine without it.
<quoted text>
You don't have to be able to mate in order to marry, monster. The ability to reproduce hasn't every been part of the definition of marriage.
<quoted text>
By your own definition, you can't marry, as you are neither man nor woman. Or are you both? In either case, by your own definition, you can't marry.
:)
Do you read what you write? A property exchange? A contract? YOu are proof gays don't know shit about marriage.

Of course people can without marriage, but they do within marriage primarily because of children. Something ss couples never have to deal with.

Mating is usually a main reason for marriage. You do know that marriages have been annulled because of the inability to procreate?

I'm both male and female. The male is married, the female is a slut.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45617 Nov 28, 2013
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
That's what you get for having
A penis up your a$$
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load
How do you find love in another man's hairy a$$
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45618 Nov 28, 2013
What's the definition of dried fruit?
A gay with a vasectomy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45619 Nov 28, 2013
Mickey, finally deciding he could no longer hide his sexuality from his parents, went over to their house, and found his mother in the kitchen cooking dinner. He sat down at the kitchen table, let out a big sigh, and said, "Mom, I have something to tell you: I'm gay." His mother made no reply or gave any response, mickey was about to repeat it to make sure she'd heard him, when she turned away from the pot she was stirring and said calmly, "You're gay -- doesn't that mean you put other men's penises in your mouth?" The Mickey said nervously, "Uh, yeah, Mom, that's right." His mother went back to stirring the pot, then suddenly whirled around, whacked him over the head with her spoon and said, "Don't you EVER complain about my cooking again!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

#45620 Nov 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
What's the definition of dried fruit?
A gay with a vasectomy.
Now that's our good KKKristian boy! LOL,Show us some more of that KKKristian love! Just keep making your Jesus happy! I'm sure he loves your hatred toward your fellow man! What a sick little pin head you are! Brahahahahaha!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Santa Monica, CA

#45621 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you read what you write? A property exchange? A contract? YOu are proof gays don't know shit about marriage.
Monster, why do you think they call CA a community PROPERTY state? Why do people get marriage licenses? Sign papers? Why are their divorce lawyers?
You are such an idiot!
KiMare wrote:
Of course people can without marriage, but they do within marriage primarily because of children. Something ss couples never have to deal with.
You don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry. You can't make it an issue, you matter how hard you try.
KiMare wrote:
Mating is usually a main reason for marriage. You do know that marriages have been annulled because of the inability to procreate?

You can't annul a marriage due to inability to procreate in and of itself. But even if you could, that still wouldn't make the ability to procreate a requirement for marriage.

Santa Monica, CA

#45622 Nov 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes
God has lousy aim, then, most people with AIDS are straight.
And more people in the US die of the flu than of AIDS.
Is the flu a plague from god? Does he hate people who forget to wash their hands?
Free clues:
They are both diseases caused by viruses.
They have no moral dimension to them.
There is no god.

Location hidden

#45623 Nov 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Monster, why do you think they call CA a community PROPERTY state? Why do people get marriage licenses? Sign papers? Why are their divorce lawyers?
You are such an idiot!
<quoted text>
You don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry. You can't make it an issue, you matter how hard you try.
<quoted text>
You can't annul a marriage due to inability to procreate in and of itself. But even if you could, that still wouldn't make the ability to procreate a requirement for marriage.
1. Now you are using marriage to defend divorce??? And CA as an EXAMPLE??? Damn girl, you are soooo blonde!

2. Why would you require something that married couples need to use protection for??? Only couples who NEVER need protection would make such a claim!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
KiMare Inner Self

Kenosha, WI

#45624 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm both male and female. The male is married, the female is a slut.
This says it all.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#45625 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
In all honesty, those pieces of paper need framing.

Did you give thanks for my marriage yesterday?

I gave thanks for you; your rants have done more for marriage equality than you'll ever know. Like Westboro, you actually help our cause.

Location hidden

#45628 Nov 29, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's the reverse. I trolled you and now you're following me around nipping at me heels exactly like I wanted you to. I'm in your head rent free and there's nothing you can do about it. I win, you lose.
You are all bluster honey. You ran like a sissy from me.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45629 Nov 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you give thanks for my marriage yesterday?
I gave thanks for you; your rants have done more for marriage equality than you'll ever know. Like Westboro, you actually help our cause.
What marriage?

Defending marriage and family is hardly Westboro. That's why you are afraid of me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
history never repeats

Kenosha, WI

#45630 Nov 29, 2013
Jesus was gay wrote:
Jesus was a homosexual. He traveled around with twelve other unmarried men and forsake women. Why do you think that was? A 33 year old man without a wife in his times would have been one of the strangest things the could possible imagine. Now a whole harem of them traveling together? That only says one thing. Jesus liked puffing Peter.
i guess you never of Mary Magdalene

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 29 min Political Traveler 72
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 47 min doty 803
News One man dares to confess to gay bashings: why w... 54 min nhjeff 2
News The Supreme Court's big gay-marriage case could... 58 min serfs up 11
News Gay Marriage' Rooted in Fraud, Child Rape 1 hr WeTheSheeple 6
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr piratefighting 2,545
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers 1 hr Brian_G 38
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Prep-for-Dep 19,166
Are the mods fair and balanced? 2 hr Brian_G 459
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 6 hr Fa-Foxy 197
More from around the web