Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52069 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45459 Nov 25, 2013
CDC wrote:
Sorry Jonah1,
History has shown this tactic to be very successful.
Dear, you should take a class on comprehension. My statement wasn't a blanket one about baseless repetition. I'm well aware that baseless repetition can be a successful tactic. Christianity would be an example.

My post was specific to KiMare's repetition. Hence the "that has never influenced.....". "That" being specific. I made no blanket statement about repetition.
CDC wrote:
Even though I don't agree with KiMare, he obviously has a better handle on history than you.
<quoted text>
Again, you need to see someone about improving your comprehensive skills. Right now they really suck.

The ONLY "historical" context to either his original post or mine, was that during the time of posts on Topix his nonsense has never once influenced anyone or altered anything. Exactly what is it that you feel wasn't "handled" in that statement? Better yet, what information do you have to offer that counters it?!!!

Here's a thought. When you and Scotty can demonstrate that you are able to hang with the big boys, the room will let you know when you can be excused from the kiddie table.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45460 Nov 25, 2013
Yep, I still sit at the kiddie table at thanksgiving.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, you should take a class on comprehension. My statement wasn't a blanket one about baseless repetition. I'm well aware that baseless repetition can be a successful tactic. Christianity would be an example.
My post was specific to KiMare's repetition. Hence the "that has never influenced.....". "That" being specific. I made no blanket statement about repetition.
<quoted text>
Again, you need to see someone about improving your comprehensive skills. Right now they really suck.
The ONLY "historical" context to either his original post or mine, was that during the time of posts on Topix his nonsense has never once influenced anyone or altered anything. Exactly what is it that you feel wasn't "handled" in that statement? Better yet, what information do you have to offer that counters it?!!!
Here's a thought. When you and Scotty can demonstrate that you are able to hang with the big boys, the room will let you know when you can be excused from the kiddie table.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45461 Nov 25, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There you go again, talking loud and saying nothing as usual.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45462 Nov 25, 2013
You have a reservation at the "a-hole" table.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wow

Columbia, MO

#45463 Nov 25, 2013
Eventually all you conservative old folks will die off and the millennial generation will succeed in the mission of equal rights. By that time, all your brain-washed children will be such in the minority that perhaps they will open up their eyes to more important things in life. Love should never be taken away from someone. Get over it. It doesn't effect you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45465 Nov 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, talking loud and saying nothing as usual.
I said plenty. You're inability to comprehend it is your problem, not mine child.

Location hidden

#45466 Nov 25, 2013
CDC wrote:
You have a reservation at the "a-hole" table.
<quoted text>
Wow. You had a whole extra hour and that was the best you could come ups with butercup? So sad.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45467 Nov 25, 2013
Be careful. You might end up sitting at the kiddie table with me.
Wow wrote:
Eventually all you conservative old folks will die off and the millennial generation will succeed in the mission of equal rights. By that time, all your brain-washed children will be such in the minority that perhaps they will open up their eyes to more important things in life. Love should never be taken away from someone. Get over it. It doesn't effect you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45468 Nov 25, 2013
Wow wrote:
Bla bla bla bla.... These sickos no nothing about love, it's its just plain mental illness that they are spreading not to mention disease

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45469 Nov 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla bla.... These sickos no nothing about love, it's its just plain mental illness that they are spreading not to mention disease
And WTF do you know about love Pappy? All I see you posting is Bigotry and weak minded Jesus sh*t. Speaking of diseases go get tested for Chlamydia, sure you have it with that SICK weak mind of yours POS.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45470 Nov 25, 2013
HA HA HA
Ya little Beaich!
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
And WTF do you know about love Pappy? All I see you posting is Bigotry and weak minded Jesus sh*t. Speaking of diseases go get tested for Chlamydia, sure you have it with that SICK weak mind of yours POS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
KimareramiK

Elmwood Park, IL

#45471 Nov 25, 2013
CDC wrote:
HA HA HA
Ya little Beaich!
<quoted text>
HA HA HA!
Ya phat phucktard unregistered troll!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45472 Nov 25, 2013
Wow wrote:
And then Islam will be here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dick Rubbington

Morris, IL

#45473 Nov 25, 2013
The anal cavity is for fecal excrement. It is not intended to house cylindrical objects of any kind-temporarily or permenant. And as an aside, ejaculating into the anal cavity will NOT lead to procreation. As much as some of you may believe that's where a$$holes are born, I am afraid you are living in a false sense if reality. To argue this stupid legislative atrocity any further is an atrocity in and of itself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Good For The Goose

Livermore, CA

#45474 Nov 25, 2013
Dick Rubbington wrote:
The anal cavity is for fecal excrement. It is not intended to house cylindrical objects of any kind-temporarily or permenant. And as an aside, ejaculating into the anal cavity will NOT lead to procreation. As much as some of you may believe that's where a$$holes are born, I am afraid you are living in a false sense if reality. To argue this stupid legislative atrocity any further is an atrocity in and of itself.
But it's OK for heterosexuals to participate in anal sex right? 34% of us heterosexuals partake in anal sex! I know,how about you stay out of other peoples bedrooms and mind your own business! It's none of your business what 2 consenting adults either gay or straight do in the privacy of their own homes! Glad I could help loser,now what?

34% of heterosexuals are performing anal sex with their girlfriends and or wives!

nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/

And..... http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...

Location hidden

#45475 Nov 25, 2013
Good For The Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's OK for heterosexuals to participate in anal sex right? 34% of us heterosexuals partake in anal sex! I know,how about you stay out of other peoples bedrooms and mind your own business! It's none of your business what 2 consenting adults either gay or straight do in the privacy of their own homes! Glad I could help loser,now what?
34% of heterosexuals are performing anal sex with their girlfriends and or wives!
nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/
And..... http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...
First, your statistic is a lie.

Second, it does not matter who does it, anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Anyone who would abuse and degrade another human like that should be arrested.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45476 Nov 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
First, your statistic is a lie.
Second, it does not matter who does it, anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Anyone who would abuse and degrade another human like that should be arrested.
Any Statistic you don't agree with is a lie, right pervert? NO ONE MADE YOU THE MORAL POLICE! A good thing too, the more people having anal sex the less children for you to steal and brainwash. That's what is all about for you isn't it? You Sick piece of sh*t..
Hmmm

Tampa, FL

#45477 Nov 25, 2013
Ki Mare, you are correct!
well

Round Lake, IL

#45478 Nov 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And then Islam will be here.
Are you vying for some type of award for being the most intolerant being on Earth? Does it make you feel good? You expect others to respect your opinions and your faith...yet you are completely intolerant of others.

Guess what Greg there are good and bad in everything...for example you are a rotten example of a good Christian.

It explains why you spend all of your time on Topix...no live human wants to be with you!

Location hidden

#45479 Nov 25, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Statistic you don't agree with is a lie, right pervert? NO ONE MADE YOU THE MORAL POLICE! A good thing too, the more people having anal sex the less children for you to steal and brainwash. That's what is all about for you isn't it? You Sick piece of sh*t..
Tell us Mikey, how would a gay pedophile know how many heterosexual couples engage in anal sex?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 30 min Rose_NoHo 817
News How a small Ind. town became a gay rights battl... 44 min RalphB 6
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 47 min Fat Man 1,234
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr P be Me 8,174
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 1 hr NorCal Native 1,818
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Pietro Armando 60,813
News How is it that cake became a favourite platform... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Wondering 24,128
More from around the web