Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52089 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45326 Nov 23, 2013
mahz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be laughing at your own stupidity. You don;t need peer reviewed studies for matters of public record. Like the law allowing gay people to get married. It's not a scientific question dumbf#ck.
Honey, I am talking about scientific evidence.

YOU have no valid argument so first you try to bring God in, now you want to argue from 'public record?'

LOL, limp wristed silly stupid!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#45327 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU have no valid argument so first you try to bring God in, now you want to argue from 'public record?'
What part of God, or science, is even relevant to the thread. SSM is legal in Illinois. Science has nothing to dispute that.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45328 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, look at the troll twirl!
Can't argue science, so you bring God in???
LOL, you girls are such sissy losers!
Man up! Admit you were born with a defect. Quit trying to impose stupid on society!
Why not? You do. AND when those don't work, you use children as a excuse. Speaking of men and defects Princess, you don't know the meaning of what it is to be a MAN. You know this.. Oh..and quit trying to force your stupid religion and warped morality on society! Smirk from my a$$crack. POS
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45329 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are kidding.
You are a gay pretending to be straight.
Your deceit is proved in your denial that you brought God into a scientific discussion.
ditto

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45332 Nov 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of God, or science, is even relevant to the thread. SSM is legal in Illinois. Science has nothing to dispute that.
Both expose ss marriage as an oxymoron.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

United States

#45333 Nov 23, 2013
Maybe Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again your ignorance is showing stupid! The last time I checked we are animals,to be exact were mammals and again part of the animal kingdom! There are over 1,500 examples of homosexuality in the animal kingdom! Wrong again bigot boy! How about some more AID's posts blaming gays,I bet Jesus would be proud of you if he read your sick posts you phone hating KKKristian! So the worlds only 6,000 years old huh? LoL,I keep repeating this to show all exactly what an idiot you are!
1,500 examples of homosexuality in the animal kingdom of which we are a part of!
http://www.health.am/sex/more/1500-animal-spe...
The only thing I can say to that is....

You're gay

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45334 Nov 23, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I can say to that is....
You're gay
Ditto
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45335 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
The real oxyMORON is a perverted, hermaphrodite posting bigoted hate speech for years on a chat site, claiming to be a preacher.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45336 Nov 23, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto
Yes, I know you're gay I didn't forget about you

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45337 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The proclivities towards a given sexuality are based on a continuum. Flexibility to shift gender preference depends on how extreme this wiring is (or is not) towards a gender.
Let me explain continuum:
On the one extremity of the continuum are the persons evolutionary biology would consider fully healthy. They have all the neural wiring necessary to fully appreciate the cues and ornamentation of the opposite gender.-the heterosexuals.
(Although tenuous at times, I'm going to use the analogy of music preference. Music may not be parallel to sexuality with respect to the number of choices available - there are two gender variants but very many music genres, but this flaw and others are venial in light of making the point of sexual compatibility tangible.)
So let's say the heterosexuals are keen to rock music. You can play classical music as much as you will but these heterosexuals are wired to perfectly appreciate rock. Time will not even permit an "acquired taste" for classical music because their ears are simply the 'round hole' to the classical music's 'square peg.'
Now the defects to evolutionary biology, the homosexuals (defects because evolution hardwires profound instincts towards continuance of the species; the homosexual is defective because his/her behavior guarantees he/she will NOT procreate. It is biologically suicidal thinking against the good of the species) have neural wiring opposite of the naturally intended wiring - a man through defect was given a woman's wiring or vice versa.
In the above analogy the homosexual will be the classical music lover who will always be repelled by rock music (I assure you I didn't purposely ascribe classical music to gay people with any specific intent, but either way). His wiring is just as keenly developed as the heterosexuals wiring. But it's simply directed at the wrong gender.
So let's say on a number line the sexual continuum spans from +10 all the way to -10. In healthy pro-reproductive thinking, a failure safe heterosexual is +10. On the antipode of the continuum is the homosexual, the -10. The levels of these extremes allow for almost no environmental influence.
At the middle between +10 and -10 is "0" point. The middle represents those who have underdeveloped wiring. This underdevelopment leaves their sexual preference ambiguous, thus it's easier to appreciate either gender.
At this range of flexibility we also start to see the highest levels of environmental (circumstantial) influences. It's the proverbial person on the fence, with the wind (the environment) to sway him however it may.
As you can imagine, at the positive and negative numbers in between, there will be preferences more or less towards a gender. However since they are not 10's, environment can play a role inversely commensurate to their deviations.
This is a comprehensive discourse of sexuality and it's respective gradients.
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Location hidden

#45338 Nov 23, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are comparing yourself to animals huh...... Good call!!!!
Um, dipshit, humans ARE animals, no comparison is required.

Location hidden

#45339 Nov 23, 2013
Scott wrote:
maybe someday you will be able to actually learn how to post a link like the big boys.

Location hidden

#45343 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs lick butts and eat shit.
What are you suggesting???
And humans circumcise their young and eat with utensils. Both those facts say absolutely nothing about dogs. Just like saying "dogs lick butts and eat shit" says nothing about humans.

Feel free to try again stupid cur. Nothing funnier than watching you post "arguments" drafted in the 1990s thinking you are actually making a point of any kind!

Smile stupid cur!

Location hidden

#45344 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You say that being gay is no guarantee against procreation. I'm disturbed by this comment. Homosexual activity does not and can not result in offspring. 
Unless you know of cases of male anal sex resulting in fertilization within a male's anal canal, or a woman's tongue containing sperm which she deposits into another woman's vagina through the act of oral sex, I think it's VERY safe to say homosexuality is not reproductive. 
This is almost too ridiculous to discuss. 
Now, you do bring up the (meretricious) argument that being heterosexual is no guarantee of procreation. 
The reason this argument is invalid is because in the example of the heterosexual who decides not to have children, it was the heterosexual's decision for reasons UNRELATED to his genetically predisposed proclivities. Thus this decision is no fault of evolution, as the heterosexual was armed with the correct sexual urges needed to reproduce. Whether he takes that and runs with it, is irrelevant.
While gays may have the ability,(functioning genitals) this is certainly NOT enough. In order to fully promote action, evolution equips two qualities: Ability (just mentioned) AND willingness. The gay is missing the correct WILLINGNESS -the genetic urge to have heterosexual relations. This wrong wiring IS a genetic defect.
Remember healthy instincts differ from defective ones in that healthy instincts are the ones that yield very strong urges towards INCREASING the likelihood of survival. 
We have hunger throughout the day because it's a healthy urge to push us to seek nourishment. We have the same urge with thirst as we need hydration. If our brains are healthy we should have a similar hunger for heterosexual sex because it is also pushes us towards survival based behavior: sex that can result pregnancy. 
OF COURSE wiring that promotes urges towards the gender that can't lead to pregnancy is anti-survival and consequently defective.
These issues are very black and white. To deny them is to deny the will of evolution.
Now, it's time to put the heat lamp on you.
It is easily proven how homosexuality is an evolutionary defect. As I've said a thousand times, It serves absolutely no productive function in furthering the human species.
In fact it's highly destructive because the afflicted person is damned to stop their genes from entering the next generation AND the genes of their lovers as well.
Aside from rather blindly cheerleading for homosexuality because it's your 'home team,' what practical reason do you have that leads you to believe it's worthy of defense?
and all the kings horses and all the kings men, couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Location hidden

#45345 Nov 23, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays lick butts!!
So do straights. We gays just don't typically spend time talking about other people's sexual habits. That seems to be a defect that only permeates with straight people.

Location hidden

#45346 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a peer reviewed study proving it.
Snicker.
There are no peer reviewed studies of imaginary constraints. The onus is on you to prove the constraints. Good luck with that moron.

Location hidden

#45347 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are kidding.
Perfect! This is perfect. This will now be the only response any of your posts requires. Thank you. Succinct and to the point.

Location hidden

#45348 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are kidding?

Location hidden

#45349 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Who do you think you are kidding?

Smile cur.
Are you serious

Waterloo, IL

#45350 Nov 23, 2013
39,070 posts on the same stupid subject? You people need to get lives. There are other things to do on the internet. You will never convince gay people they shouldn't exist and you will never convince some people to just let them be. Enough already.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapper iLoveMakonnen Comes Out As Gay 9 min NOM s Waffle House 1
News Moves to remove gay panic from Queensland law r... 20 min NOM s Waffle House 1
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 21 min June VanDerMark 12,657
News At GOP leaders' urging, Texas Supreme Court wil... 24 min NOM s Waffle House 1
News Gay MP feared he would be barred from politics ... 30 min NOM s Waffle House 1
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 30 min Inquisitor 708
News Ellen DeGeneres, Neil Patrick Harris and other ... 35 min NOM s Waffle House 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 48 min Respect71 44,085
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Big C 24,013
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 3 hr Rainbow Kid 364
More from around the web