Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
37,221 - 37,240 of 49,260 Comments Last updated 34 min ago
Edwind

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43343
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

14

13

12

Yummy
johndoe

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43345
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

What's the aids hotline number? 1-800-TOO-LATE.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43346
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean things like defending gay pedophilia?
Pervert.
You know you ARE being watched for false accusations, buttflower? Don't expect that your hate speech goes unnoticed, YOU ARE NOT NORMAL...SEEK HELP!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43347
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you ARE being watched for false accusations, buttflower? Don't expect that your hate speech goes unnoticed, YOU ARE NOT NORMAL...SEEK HELP!
Relax fruitloops.
Crazy Obat

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43348
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

Fruitloops I love you. Your friend and mine Obama Boo Boo.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43349
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitloops.
Relax yourself POS
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43350
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't a judgement. GOD said it's an abomination. That's the plain and simple fact.
'God' said no such thing..Your re-written (by man) bible alluded to it, stated and JUDGED by you. Fact

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43351
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
'God' said no such thing..Your re-written (by man) bible alluded to it, stated and JUDGED by you. Fact
Are you sure pervert?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43352
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure pervert?
As sure as I am that you're an asstroll..Never did answer the question princess, but then that's typically what you do..So was 'God' wearing a white robe or a blue one when he put you on your little misguided quest against gays and to save heterosexual marriage?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43353
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
As sure as I am that you're an asstroll..Never did answer the question princess, but then that's typically what you do..So was 'God' wearing a white robe or a blue one when he put you on your little misguided quest against gays and to save heterosexual marriage?
Well, that confirms your stupidity. Why are you a pervert?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43354
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that confirms your stupidity. Why are you a pervert?
Confirms nothing. You're sick, misguided and full of hate, makes me ill just responding to you.
Scott

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43355
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
'God' said no such thing..Your re-written (by man) bible alluded to it, stated and JUDGED by you. Fact
You are wrong! You shouldn't talk about something that you know nothing about! You're liberal agenda is showing!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43356
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that confirms your stupidity. Why are you a pervert?
You've never shown where God says anything about SS loving couples, because the Bible says nothing at all about them.com That's a fact that you're still not been able to admit.

Good talks about idolatry and temple proposition, but says NOTHING about livineg SS couples.

Troll on, Pastor
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43357
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that liberal agenda spewing out again!
"trying to make things that are ok look like they are good."

It's YOUR post, dumbass. Read it again. What you wrote is STUPID.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43358
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The BIBLE is factual history. As I have said before, many people have tried to refute it but could not. In fact archeologists are finding more and more facts showing the BIBLE is correct.
Factual history, eh? What about the day the sun and moon stopped in the sky for about a day? You think that's history, do ya?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43361
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax yourself POS
You mad bro?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43362
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure pervert?
Mikey says there is no God and then he tells us what God didn't say. That's why I like the silly jackass.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43363
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 1:2 (NASB)
2 The earth was formless and void...
What was rotating idiot?
Damn you just keep digging deeper into stupid!!!
<quoted text>
Why are you changing the question?
Because you lost the argument.
Snicker.
According to the Biblical record, Moses received the Pentateuch from the Alien on the mountain who gave him the Law at the same time.
More profundity you have no explanation for.
Smile.
You have yet to make a valid point. Moses? If he was so special, why is there no mention of him outside the Buybull?

You gullible retards will believe anything EXCEPT what is fact.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43364
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
As sure as I am that you're an asstroll..Never did answer the question princess, but then that's typically what you do..So was 'God' wearing a white robe or a blue one when he put you on your little misguided quest against gays and to save heterosexual marriage?
What color was he wearing when he didn't say homosexuality was an abomination?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43365
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Confirms nothing. You're sick, misguided and full of hate, makes me ill just responding to you.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••