Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,078

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41412 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hormones raging today?
Calm down and look it up.
http://gaylife.about.com/od/co mingout/a/population.htm

"The number of LGBT persons in the U.S. is subjective. Studies pointing to the statistics are estimates at best. The most widely accepted statistic is that 1 in every 10 individuals is LGBT."

This information has been available for decades. Have you been in a coma?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41413 Jul 23, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text> http://gaylife.about.com/od/comingout/a/popul...
"The number of LGBT persons in the U.S. is subjective. Studies pointing to the statistics are estimates at best. The most widely accepted statistic is that 1 in every 10 individuals is LGBT."
This information has been available for decades. Have you been in a coma?
You said 10% are gay. Not even the 10% lgbt is accepted anymore.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57535450/
gallup-survey-claims-3.4-perce nt-in-u.s-are-lgbt/

Location hidden

#41414 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The reunion of a man and woman in marriage reflects the very roots of human existence, genderless life.
Go back in a ss couples' history, and what do you find? Immediately? A mother and father.
Which brings us to the life-giving result of a man and woman united in marriage reaching into the future.
A ss couple? No past, and no future. A duplicate gendered half of marriage making the hilarious claim they are the same.
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Hedwig.
I don't expect you to get that reference.
So only married couples produce offspring, eh? You must live in an interesting bubble.
Where did I say that?
dont matter to them

Columbia, IL

#41415 Jul 24, 2013
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
They dont give a crap what happens to us

Location hidden

#41416 Jul 24, 2013
I'm simply pointing out that the reunion of a man and woman in marriage connects humanity with the very roots of their existence and, at the same time, reaches into the future with the next generation.

Even the Bible notes the incredibly profound fact that marriage reunites what was originally one genderless being.

A ss couple just cannot equate to that depth of diversity in a heterosexual couple united as one, in anyway, shape or form. The past and future joined by a man and woman into the present embarrassingly exposes the absolute barrenness of a ss couple.

It really makes it shameful to even speak of equating the two relationships.
they dont care

Columbia, IL

#41417 Jul 24, 2013
Do you really think anyone cares! Screw whoever you want. Just shut up about it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41418 Jul 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I'm simply pointing out my opinions...
Same. Old. F'n. Routine. Broken. F'n. Opinion. Nothing. More.

Still. Married.

Troll. On. Hunty.

Location hidden

#41420 Jul 25, 2013
I'm simply pointing out that the reunion of a man and woman in marriage connects humanity with the very roots of their existence and, at the same time, reaches into the future with the next generation.

Even the Bible notes the incredibly profound fact that marriage reunites what was originally one genderless being.

A ss couple just cannot equate to that depth of diversity in a heterosexual couple united as one, in anyway, shape or form. The past and future joined by a man and woman into the present embarrassingly exposes the absolute barrenness of a ss couple.

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Same. Old. F'n. Routine. Broken. F'n. Opinion. Nothing. More.
Still. Married.
Troll. On. Hunty.
If it is just 'opinion', then why did you censor it? Why don't you disprove it by debate?

Instead, you make a silly claim of being 'married', when I have just shown that your relationship fails at every comparison of being a marriage.

Instead, you hold up a piece of paper, the product of a bad ruling, and make the foolish claim that it changes reality.

You know this. It is why I am under your skin so deeply, you named yourself after me.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41421 Jul 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm simple
Which chapter and verse discussed those genderless beings?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41422 Jul 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You said 10% are gay. Not even the 10% lgbt is accepted anymore.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57535450/
gallup-survey-claims-3.4-perce nt-in-u.s-are-lgbt/
How stupid are you?

"A new Gallup survey, touted as the largest of its kind, estimates that 3.4 percent of American adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender."

What about the guys that suck dick that don't identify as gay? Who counts them? Because everyone knows nobody has EVER lied about being gay.... sure....

You are a clueless old coot.

p.s. The Gallup organization does NOT speak for the gay community.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41423 Jul 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
"Even the Buybull..." ??????????

I'm pretty sure you should shut up now.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41424 Jul 25, 2013
Jesus is Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you guys know that God created people male and female in the begining. that is a fact...you might not believe it but you will one day. homosexual behavior is one of thousands of sins out there why does people always attack that perticular sin boggles my mind,but people do. God is calling everyone to repent and turn to jesus for the forgiveness of sins.. Just remember if you start throwing stones at each other you better walk on water.. God loves all people...
Sorry. NOT a fact, just your baseless opinion.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#41425 Jul 25, 2013
Sorry, still no facts, just your useless opinion.
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. NOT a fact, just your baseless opinion.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#41426 Jul 25, 2013
AGENDAPIE - when the agendist tells someone with a different viewpoint to shut their pie hole!
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#41427 Jul 25, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid are you?
"A new Gallup survey, touted as the largest of its kind, estimates that 3.4 percent of American adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender."
What about the guys that suck dick that don't identify as gay? Who counts them? Because everyone knows nobody has EVER lied about being gay.... sure....
You are a clueless old coot.
p.s. The Gallup organization does NOT speak for the gay community.
LOL

The gay community did a census???

And everyone knows gays don't lie...

Too funny!

Location hidden

#41428 Jul 25, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
First it was the Gallup organization, now the gay blonde is dissing the Bible AND science...

A gay '10%' against 30% of the world.

Please, share some more of your knowledge!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41429 Jul 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
the Bible AND science...
Speaking of the Bible, which book, chapter, and verse referred to gender-less life forms?

You said:

"Even the Bible notes the incredibly profound fact that marriage reunites what was originally one genderless being".

I've read the Bible, a lot, and I don't remember anything about gender-less life forms.

Did I miss this, or are you just blowing smoke out your a$$ again?
Edith54

Vincennes, IN

#41430 Jul 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the Bible, which book, chapter, and verse referred to gender-less life forms?
You said:
"Even the Bible notes the incredibly profound fact that marriage reunites what was originally one genderless being".
I've read the Bible, a lot, and I don't remember anything about gender-less life forms.
Agreed! Your right on!

Location hidden

#41431 Jul 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
Before Eve, what gender was Adam?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#41432 Jul 25, 2013
AGENDAGENDER - the poor confused agendist just can't comprehend gender. It's a sad state of affairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 min Cali Girl2014 56,253
Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbia... 7 min Sgt Common Sense 9
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 13 min WeTheSheeple 17
TN pastor vows not to 'repent' for homophobia: ... 14 min Michael 37
Supreme Court delays action on same-sex marriage 20 min WeTheSheeple 3
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 21 min Reverend Alan 706
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 27 min WeTheSheeple 1,048
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 28 min KiMare 178
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 1 hr Reverend Alan 2,321
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 1 hr Reverend Alan 156