Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,060

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41338 Jul 13, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No confusion, no counterfeit, and the federal government agrees.
Say, did you see that the Social Security Administration has begun processing SSM claims?
Did you stain your panties a bit when you saw that?
You clearly are confused and in denial.

Did you read that the cost of two men getting benefits intended for mothers and their children are going to be greater than expected?

I bet you don't care one bit.

You think manipulating a fake relationship with marriage would bring you respect. It disgusts thinking and caring people.
Goat Skinner

Olney, IL

#41339 Jul 13, 2013
Pumpkin eater

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41340 Jul 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly are confused and in denial.
Did you read that the cost of two men getting benefits intended for mothers and their children are going to be greater than expected?
I bet you don't care one bit.
You think manipulating a fake relationship with marriage would bring you respect. It disgusts thinking and caring people.
Again you hide your bigotry and hatred behind faux concern for women and children. If you cared about women and children you'd endorse lesbian families.

My benefits are of no concern to you, because I'm vested in a private pension system. Even so, partner benefits (remember, lesbians will be getting them too) are earned benefits. You don't get to decide who is more, or less, deserving of them. And if you honestly believe that LBGT partner benefits will be the demise of this country, then you're an idiot.

Thinking and caring people support equality. You are neither thinking, nor caring.
Goat Skinner

Olney, IL

#41341 Jul 13, 2013
What do you call a gay drive by?

A fruit roll up.
Raider

Wilmington, IL

#41342 Jul 13, 2013
Aids will prevail
Goat Skinner

Olney, IL

#41344 Jul 13, 2013
Why are gays happy that they have nut sacks?

Because they use them as mudflaps.

Location hidden

#41345 Jul 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you hide your bigotry and hatred behind faux concern for women and children. If you cared about women and children you'd endorse lesbian families.
My benefits are of no concern to you, because I'm vested in a private pension system. Even so, partner benefits (remember, lesbians will be getting them too) are earned benefits. You don't get to decide who is more, or less, deserving of them. And if you honestly believe that LBGT partner benefits will be the demise of this country, then you're an idiot.
Thinking and caring people support equality. You are neither thinking, nor caring.
The hatred, ignorance and bigotry is all yours.

I simply and accurately point out that ss couples and marriage are not the same.

I simply and accurately point out that a child with their father and mother is nature's design. It is by far, the best setting for a child. No setting, absent at least one natural parent and always absent one gender, is equal.

I simply and accurately point out that marriage with it's benefits and protections, was primarily designed for mothers and their children.

You are not demanding equality, that is impossible. In a vain attempt to satisfy an innate insecurity, ss couples demand we accept their denial.

You can call your relationship anything you want to. But reality clearly calls it a bogus marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
KiMareisanAnalRi ng

Millstadt, IL

#41347 Jul 14, 2013
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
<smirk>
<sneer>
<audible fart>
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#41348 Jul 14, 2013
Yum,Yum It's scissor time!
laughing man

UK

#41349 Jul 14, 2013
What's a child molesters favorite gum?

Brucie Fruit!!!!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#41350 Jul 14, 2013
Ewwwww I smell dumbass....it's called 'laughing man'.......ROTFL

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41351 Jul 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

I simply and accurately point out that ss couples and marriage are not the same.
You've only expressed your opinion, nothing more. You haven't proven anything, and you've NEVER done anything "simply".

Still legally married and that sticks in your craw. Deal.

Troll on, Kuntmary
laughing man

UK

#41352 Jul 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You've only expressed your opinion, nothing more. You haven't proven anything, and you've NEVER done anything "simply".
Troll on, Kuntmary
Is it true about the rumor that your wife's favorite food is alum lumps?

Location hidden

#41353 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare'a wrote; The hatred, ignorance and bigotry is all yours.

I simply and accurately point out that a child with their father and mother is nature's design. It is by far, the best setting for a child. No setting, absent at least one natural parent and always absent one gender, is equal.

I simply and accurately point out that marriage with it's benefits and protections, was primarily designed for mothers and their children.

You are not demanding equality, that is impossible. In a vain attempt to satisfy an innate insecurity, ss couples demand we accept their denial.

You can call your relationship anything you want to. But reality clearly calls it a bogus marriage.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll on, Kuntmary
Too funny! Is that why you censored my post?

You can't even KNOW what it is like to be married with your duplicate partner!

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#41354 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare'a wrote; The hatred, ignorance and bigotry is all yours.
The federal government disagrees with you.

Accept it.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41356 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare'a wrote;
Too funny! Is that why you censored my post?
You can't even KNOW what it is like to be married with your duplicate partner!
LOL
I delete (you call it "censor") most of your posts because they aren't worth repeating. Why waste perfectly good internet space with your BS?

I CAN know what is it like to be married, because I am. Our family knows that we're married and our government knows that we're married.

You've still got nothing more than opinions regarding SSM.

Troll on, Kuntmary.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41357 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

A SS couple is obviously not the same as marriage.
Heavens no, and a heterosexual couple is obviously not the same as marriage. Couples and marriage are two entirely different things, Kunty.

However, two non-related consenting adults of any gender in a loving relationship with a civil or Church ceremony DO make a marriage.

Yup, it's just that simple.

Troll on, Kuntymary.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#41358 Jul 15, 2013
AGENDASLAME - Agendists are constantly hating on those with differing opinions. The agendist is already getting what they want.
This is strange illogical behavior.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavens no, and a heterosexual couple is obviously not the same as marriage. Couples and marriage are two entirely different things, Kunty.
However, two non-related consenting adults of any gender in a loving relationship with a civil or Church ceremony DO make a marriage.
Troll on, Kuntymary.

Location hidden

#41359 Jul 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I delete (you call it "censor") most of your posts because they aren't worth repeating. Why waste perfectly good internet space with your BS?
I CAN know what is it like to be married, because I am. Our family knows that we're married and our government knows that we're married.
You've still got nothing more than opinions regarding SSM.
Troll on, Kuntmary.
You lie. You censor them because the truth exposes your denial.

You don't know what the union of two genders is. You don't know the reality of that union bearing a related child. Your relationship NEVER will.

You have a fake, inferior substitute.

Location hidden

#41360 Jul 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll on, Kuntymary.
You censored to cover your denial again.

SS couples and marriage are not the same.

Moreover, related couples of the opposite sex can marry.

Couples of the same gender are not even half of a marriage.

Your denial is making you an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 25 min Dubya 5
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 26 min WelbyMD 684
The Worst Mass Murder Of Gay People In US History 30 min NE Jade 2
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 34 min WelbyMD 296
Questions linger on gay Boy Scout leaders as Ga... 35 min NE Jade 3
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 1 hr NorCal Native 129
Beck: Liberals Won't Condemn Islam Because of '... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 7
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 1 hr eJohn 164
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Reverend Alan 2,270
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 3 hr WeTheSheeple 1,030