Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
34,181 - 34,200 of 48,942 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the original rights were established to support and protect the mother and children.
Specifically which "original rights were established"? I honestly am not aware of those established original rights.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Ss couples have no such circumstance. Adoptive and guardian laws already address those situations. That would be one example.
Which "adoptive and guardian laws already address those situations"? I'm not aware of those laws. I'm just asking you to substantiate what you said by citing the rights and laws to which you referred.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Specifically which "original rights were established"? I honestly am not aware of those established original rights.<quoted text>Which "adoptive and guardian laws already address those situations"? I'm not aware of those laws. I'm just asking you to substantiate what you said by citing the rights and laws to which you referred.
Look them up, then read a non-gay history of marriage.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but a woman does not earn as much as a man.
Additionally default have more assistance than birth parents.
But again, why do two men with no child need the same benefits as those intended for a mother and child? That was the origin of marriage benefits, and it's intention.
What are the benefits that you speak of?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
More like you need to man up Zoro.
I have, I found out that Gay men and Lesbians are people too. Yes they are and also desereve the same rights that I enjoy as a married heterosexual.

That is all, you may now continue on with your clueless life.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support marriage equality and you don't and that's no lie.
Why are you a hypocrite Billy?
P.S. Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men don't. Spin that.
What does sex, anal or otherwise have to do with the topic? Really what I do or others do in the bed room, kitchen or any other room is none of your consern.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look them up, then read a non-gay history of marriage.
Do you mean like a tax break for owning a home? Maybe filling jointly? Come on tell us.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>I have, I found out that Gay men and Lesbians are people too. Yes they are and also desereve the same rights that I enjoy as a married heterosexual.
That is all, you may now continue on with your clueless life.
Like he needs your clueless permission to carry on with his life. Too funny! Who died and put your dumbass in charge?

You found out that gay man and lesbians are people too? Why did you think they weren't? Everyone knows they are people you big dope! What a revelation it must have been for you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean like a tax break for owning a home? Maybe filling jointly? Come on tell us.
You don't need to be married to get the tax break for mortgage interest on a home you big dopey galoot!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>What does sex, anal or otherwise have to do with the topic? Really what I do or others do in the bed room, kitchen or any other room is none of your consern.
It has to do with the topic because your buddy the fake hero Bill said that 34% of straight men do anal sex on their wives and girlfriends, trying to spin it that they do it as much or more than gays, I simply corrected him. So Butt Out! Pun intended.

Since: Aug 10

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Winkler wrote:
I think blah blah blah...

Did you realize statistically that opposite sex marriage have a higher divorce rate than gay marriage?
Did you realize statistically that that's not even close to being true when you take proportion into account? Legally married gay couples take up dick percentage of all marriages.

Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to do with the topic because your buddy the fake hero Bill said that 34% of straight men do anal sex on their wives and girlfriends, trying to spin it that they do it as much or more than gays, I simply corrected him. So Butt Out! Pun intended.
If 34% of all heterosexual men enjoy anal sex with their wives and girlfriends, then yes many more heterosexual mem have anal sex. Now back to the topic, why should you care?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to be married to get the tax break for mortgage interest on a home you big dopey galoot!
Look you can either join in on the conversation, and add to it or you can just post random stuff, much like Brian _G.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>good morning sweetie....
Hey Girl, who ya been? Hope life has been good to you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>If 34% of all heterosexual men enjoy anal sex with their wives and girlfriends, then yes many more heterosexual mem have anal sex. Now back to the topic, why should you care?
You have lies, damn lies and statistics. When you remove the rainbow spin, most gay men do anal sex, most straight men do not.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

I like Zoro...... If I still had that watch, it would be worth a lot today.....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Look you can either join in on the conversation, and add to it or you can just post random stuff, much like Brian _G.
You incorrectly implied that you had to be married to get the mortgage tax deduction. I corrected you. Don't be embarrassed. You're a moron. We understand.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>good morning sweetie....
Calm Jizzy down. He's all upset and overheated. You know how he gets.
Show him the twins or something.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

That's what you get for having
A penis up your ass
You should have used a condom
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load

A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentance
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>hey why is your god a serial murderer and serial rapist
Nothing better to do, hey he's god. Its not like he has a life
No Big Deal

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have lies, damn lies and statistics. When you remove the rainbow spin, most gay men do anal sex, most straight men do not.
And I realize that it's to complicated for a bigoted troll like yourself to comprehend but the only reason I bring up heteros having anal sex is because you bigots always condemn gays for practicing it while all the while heteros are doing the very same thing! I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy stupid! But I regress,lets here more of your big lie that you are in favor of marriage equality! We all know you're full of crap flunky,that's one thing that's obvious! See you at the VFW buddy,remember I owe you a drink! And don't forget flunky,gay posts bad,slimy bigots good in your mind! Flunky hasn't met a hating troll that he doesn't love! They are your best friends! 34% flunky,but it's OK when us straights do it huh! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••