Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52055 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#38611 Apr 25, 2013
Who want's to go bumper to bumper with me ?
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#38612 Apr 25, 2013
Imagine wrote:
<quoted text> U r not making since Mr. Bill
I want to make scissors with you :)
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#38613 Apr 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to insult me by calling me a closeted gay?
Smile.
Do you have a Muffer for me?
cousin eddy

Saint Louis, MO

#38614 Apr 25, 2013
I sure done did.
centralia wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a Johnson bar for me?
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#38615 Apr 25, 2013
cousin eddy wrote:
I sure done did.
<quoted text>
Choc, or Vanilla.lol
Imagine

Rolla, MO

#38616 Apr 25, 2013
Clark must be out there stalking his innocent victims so he can't be on Topix tonight.
SoVerySad4U

San Jose, CA

#38617 Apr 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting.
I'm simply pointing out a few simple points of reality to a group of people in denial. You ignore your duplicity to complain about the exposure. Moreover, you are not sad, you are pissed off that I keep pointing out how stupid it is.
I think it is the caring thing to do pointing out that;
-Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
-Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a direct failure of mating behavior.
Smile.
Blah blah blah copy/paste.

As usual nothing to do with marriage. Try again bucko.
Clark

Saint Louis, MO

#38618 Apr 26, 2013
Could I do your back honey?
Imagine wrote:
Clark must be out there stalking his innocent victims so he can't be on Topix tonight.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38620 Apr 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting.
I'm simply pointing out a few simple points of reality to a group of people in denial. You ignore your duplicity to complain about the exposure. Moreover, you are not sad, you are pissed off that I keep pointing out how stupid it is.
I think it is the caring thing to do pointing out that;
-Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
-Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a direct failure of mating behavior.
Smile.
Yawn. Your opinions still suck and they have no bearing on my marriage. Nor will they have any bearing when we receive federal benefits.

Troll on, Kuntmary.
Obama is a homo

Romeoville, IL

#38622 Apr 26, 2013
This is good news now I can sue for polygamy being legal not to mention marrying your pet and collecting benefits. You have got to love the Idiot in Chief his Highness Barack Obama.
Logic

Sugar Grove, IL

#38624 Apr 26, 2013
How does gay marriage affect ANYONE here unless ou are gay? How up and worry about actual important matters

Wy do people insist on the government telling people what they can or can't do with their private lives?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38625 Apr 27, 2013
Logic wrote:
How does gay marriage affect ANYONE here unless ou are gay? How up and worry about actual important matters
Wy do people insist on the government telling people what they can or can't do with their private lives?
Have to hear about see it and pay for it.
SoVerySad4U

San Jose, CA

#38627 Apr 27, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to hear about see it and pay for it.
You seem to go out of your way to see and hear about it. You hang out in this forum, you seek it out. Most people just, oh I don't know, change the channel or hang out on some other part of the internet.

How do you pay for it? Be more specific.
SoVerySad4U

San Jose, CA

#38628 Apr 27, 2013
Besides which we pay taxes just the same as you do dumbass. Selfish much?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38631 Apr 27, 2013
SoVerySad4U wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to go out of your way to see and hear about it. You hang out in this forum, you seek it out. Most people just, oh I don't know, change the channel or hang out on some other part of the internet.
How do you pay for it? Be more specific.
What do you think the legislation for this is free? We pay for it through our taxes.
Jose

Joliet, IL

#38632 Apr 27, 2013
Not going to happen
Fat Pat

Romeoville, IL

#38633 Apr 27, 2013
Okay let me get this straight a man on man and a woman on a woman equals what? Best guess is a lot of adoptions from foreign countries.Just a suggestion why not seek a little psychiatric help and get straight.
keep it real

Sheridan, IL

#38636 Apr 28, 2013
Good for House, they nshould make same sex marriage legal. The government it suppose to be seperate from church. I could understand the church issue but courts and government our not suppose to be run by church code. Church has ten rules to life. The government and political issues are not representative of church rule. The governmaent should make judicial marriage legal so same sex couples can have the same tax benifits has heterosexual couples. The church does not tax couples. Tax is made by government so all should be equal in the eyes of the law. Church definition of marriage should not be held by government polititians. If these politicians create laws by the church believe they should be fired and new ones voted in. All should be able to me married in the eyes of the government, otherwise it is plain and simple discrimination. The church and state are seperate entities by law. Keep it real law makers should seperate their personal believes with human rights. All equal by law. Keep it real, really should not even be a point of arguement. All equal by law.
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#38637 Apr 28, 2013
I'm looking for a big Johnson bar, yum yum.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#38638 Apr 28, 2013

"Homosexual Marriage" or "Civil Union"

A dandelion by any other name still stinks.

If the state(s) overlook the majority of people against the obvious redefinition of marriage, they will lead us further down the slippery slope into Sodom & Gomorrah.

If you want to visit your homosexual partner(s) in the hospital, or be named in their wills to inherit their goods and properties, or be on their insurance, then seek another method other than turning the USA into a modern version of the ancient Greek type societies which we all know failed. Let individuals personally sign power of attorney or medical power of attorney or hospital visit permission papers. Let individuals personally seek out any willing insurance companies who embrace homosexual lifestyles and sign up for benefits together at those specific insurance agencies.

Men and women are made by God for each other and that is how we all got here. Unless some doctors and scientists put you together in a lab, but even then, sperm and egg must meet.

Nature doesn't provide everyone with offspring. Some human couples are blessed to have one child while others may have many, and still others may not be fertile. Adoption should be reserved for stable heterosexual couples with neither the man nor the woman having any same-sex relations once they are married.

I know several women who were deceived by their husbands who had secretly carried on a gay lifestyle before and during their marriage. These couples later divorced and their children have had to come to terms with what dad did to mom along with the pain, shame and anguish mom endured when she learned the truth. It takes years to recover from that kind of betrayal, and some people, including the children, are scarred to this day from the sexual deviation.

Children are blessings and with them come great responsibility that is challenging in the best of environments. The state takes away more rights than it gives and it gives away more money, goods and services than it has to distribute so freely.

Voting for president left me feeling betrayed by the whole system. And by Americans (and illegal persons) who voted in 2008 to elect the fraud in there now and again for a second time in 2012. One day we shall all see his folly and the error of those who blindly voted for him. Once out of office, the homosexual approval he so carefully timed to correspond with the 2012 elections will give way to the truth about his own sexually deviant behavior. Many more worthy people were and are legitimately certified to run for the office. In addition, their character and experience to lead our nation is evident. It includes the ability to make smart selections for the administrative offices.

Whether you are homosexual or approve of it, those who do not approve will continue their efforts to prevent meeting your demands of exceptional rights based on deviant sexual habits. For the sake of our children and out of respect for our elders, keep you debauchery out of public view.

It is true that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of the Lord. But parading around in the street because you're homosexual is not a right. It's a rebellious perversion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 hr neighbor 2,214
News Pride in local LGBT progress: Some of Metro Van... 3 hr The Troll Stopper 19
News Gay rights is personal for Florida gubernatoria... 3 hr The Troll Stopper 2
News Teen weighs impact of joining school gay-straig... 3 hr The Troll Stopper 7
News Danes charge imam for comparing gays to pedophi... 3 hr The Troll Stopper 6
News Churches threaten to dismiss staff who wed same... 4 hr Willis 1
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... (Nov '16) 4 hr Defeat Ralph Nort... 2,431
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr cpeter1313 53,715
More from around the web