Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37832 Feb 21, 2013
Mojo wrote:
Oh yeah, and I also understand that I don't make the rules regarding marraige. Thats a thing you seem to be having trouble grasping.
"Its not just my opinion!"
Yes it is.
Please. What part of "marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior" is an 'opinion' of anyone?

I'll wait for your response...

Snicker.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37833 Feb 21, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays have been around since the dawn of mankind! Therefore they are and have always been part of the natural order! I'm straight but could care less what 2 consenting adults do! It may not be my cup of tea but again who cares if no one is being harmed! Besides gays are full citizens protected under the Constitution and deserve to be treated equally under the law! As it is they are not! Separate but equal simply never is and never will be! Hopefully all these legal and Constitutional questions will be answered this summer when the Supreme deliberates these questions and it is settles once and for all!
I agree! Gays have been around since humans, along with other sexual defects.

However, marriage has been a part of every single culture in human history. From the start of that culture, to the end. Gay couples have NEVER, in one single culture, been accepted as married from the start to finish of that culture. Ever. Anywhere. They have never established gay 'marriage' and spread to other cultures. Instead, when homosexual activity became open, the culture ended.

Quite a striking fact that follows yours, don't you think?

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37834 Feb 21, 2013
AnnieSprinkle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I'm a sexual educator (not THE Annie Sprinkle, unfortunately) and am amazed by the assertion that homosexuality is interchangable with anal sex. I look forward to a reply from KiMare on this matter, since he posited that very thing.
You are scary if you really are a sexual educator for a number of reasons...

However I am specifically addressing your comprehension. If you want to challenge my comments, try accurately quoting them, and understanding basic terminology about sexuality.

I made the assertion that anal sex for gays (male homosexuals) is the primary comparison to intercourse. It is in the context that sexual attraction identifies orientation AND that sexual activity is the most intimate expression of that orientation.

Bazinga!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37835 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You are scary if you really are a sexual educator for a number of reasons...

However I am specifically addressing your comprehension. If you want to challenge my comments, try accurately quoting them, and understanding basic terminology about sexuality.

I made the assertion that anal sex for gays (male homosexuals) is the primary comparison to intercourse. It is in the context that sexual attraction identifies orientation AND that sexual activity is the most intimate expression of that orientation.

Bazinga!
Are you going to address anything else I said? Or just argue semantics and make references to horrible TV shows? Also, I am a sexual educator and a damn good one. No one leaves any of my lessons thinking anal sex is demeaning, that's for damn sure.
Mojo

Chicago, IL

#37836 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. What part of "marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior" is an 'opinion' of anyone?
I'll wait for your response...
Snicker.
That isn't the opinion. The opinion I was getting from you was that gay marriage is somehow invalid because marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

And I was going to avoid making the whole "homosexuality in nature" arguement but you've sucked me into it -

Homosexuality is an evolutionary mating behaviour in some way. Not a productive one, not one that makes sense evolutionarily, but theres no denying that many animals in nature have homosexual mating tendancies.

And marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior, is it not?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37838 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. What part of "marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior" is an 'opinion' of anyone?
all of it.

you're welcome.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37839 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

I made the assertion that anal sex for gays (male homosexuals) is the primary comparison to intercourse.!
Also known as your opinion.

Muntzinga!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37840 Feb 21, 2013
AnnieSprinkle wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to address anything else I said? Or just argue semantics and make references to horrible TV shows?.
Trust us, he'll go with the latter.

Thank you for your work as an educator.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37841 Feb 21, 2013
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't the opinion. The opinion I was getting from you was that gay marriage is somehow invalid because marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
And I was going to avoid making the whole "homosexuality in nature" arguement but you've sucked me into it -
Homosexuality is an evolutionary mating behaviour in some way. Not a productive one, not one that makes sense evolutionarily, but theres no denying that many animals in nature have homosexual mating tendancies.
And marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior, is it not?
You'll soon learn that logical thought and response are not Kimare's expectations. He's merely here to be an ass-troll.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37842 Feb 21, 2013
AnnieSprinkle wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to address anything else I said? Or just argue semantics and make references to horrible TV shows? Also, I am a sexual educator and a damn good one. No one leaves any of my lessons thinking anal sex is demeaning, that's for damn sure.
Oh sit on it!

There, that addressed your comment.

Bazinga!
Mary

Joliet, IL

#37843 Feb 21, 2013
Marriage is a sacrament between a man and a woman

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37844 Feb 21, 2013
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't the opinion. The opinion I was getting from you was that gay marriage is somehow invalid because marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
And I was going to avoid making the whole "homosexuality in nature" arguement but you've sucked me into it -
Homosexuality is an evolutionary mating behaviour in some way. Not a productive one, not one that makes sense evolutionarily, but theres no denying that many animals in nature have homosexual mating tendancies.
And marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior, is it not?
'Mating behavior' signifies procreation. When that doesn't ever occur, it is not mating behavior.

Scientists use the term 'same sex sexual behavior' instead of homosexuality when speaking of animals because most often the behavior has nothing to do with orientation.

The bottom line is that gay relationships do not meet the definition of mating behavior or marriage.

They do have every right and opportunity to identify and establish their own relationship, just like heterosexuals did with marriage.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#37845 Feb 21, 2013
Mary wrote:
Marriage is a sacrament between a man and a woman
Only in the religious world. In the real world it is a contract betwen whomever the government decides can be married.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37846 Feb 21, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the religious world. In the real world it is a contract betwen whomever the government decides can be married.
In the 'real' world, the government is subject to reality. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

If you want a contract, go see a lawyer.

Smile.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#37847 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 'real' world, the government is subject to reality. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
If you want a contract, go see a lawyer.
Smile.
You're that odd smirky/bazinga/thinks its clever to call himself a "lesbian trapped in a man's body guy" right?

As previously discussed, you should feel free to never respond to any of my comments.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37848 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 'real' world, the government is subject to reality. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
If you want a contract, go see a lawyer.
Smile.
Too late. We already have gay marriage in many places. Our certificate trumps your opinions.
Cool Hand Luke

Bangkok, Thailand

#37849 Feb 21, 2013
So you have what a 2 inch buffer zone?
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown stains from what? You don't know much about lesbian sex, do you? I lick something, but it sure isn't her butthole. ;)
Cool Hand Luke

Bangkok, Thailand

#37850 Feb 21, 2013
So hows that marriage thing working out?
Aids rate down yet? No, it's not, it just hit 81% of Aids infections are homosexuals.

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am finished with this topic... I can't stand seeing the lies and hate that they post any more. They don't wish to separate fact from fiction, because if they do they wont have an excuse for their hate. I want them to all know that their hate is not going to turn me straight, and I go to bed at night with my girlfriend and a big smile on my face.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37851 Feb 21, 2013
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
So you have what a 2 inch buffer zone?
<quoted text>
So very predictable, Kimare.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#37853 Feb 21, 2013
Mary wrote:
Marriage is a sacrament between a man and a woman
They copied us:
.
++++++++++
1 Samuel 18 :1> And it came to passe when hee made an ende of speaking vnto Saul, that the soule of Ionathan was knit with the soule of Dauid, and Ionathan loued him as his owne soule.
.
1 Samuel 18:3> Then Ionathan and Dauid made a couenant, because he loued him as his owne soule.
.
1 Samuel 18:4> And Ionathan stript himselfe of the robe that was vpon him, and gaue it to Dauid, and his garments, euen to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle.
.
1 Samuel 20:41> And assoone as the ladde was gone, Dauid arose out of a place toward the South, and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himselfe three times: and they kissed one another, and wept one with another, vntill Dauid exceeded.
.
1 Samuel 20:42> And Ionathan said to Dauid, Goe in peace, forasmuch as wee haue sworne both of vs in the Name of the Lord, saying; The Lord be betweene me and thee, and betweene my seede and thy seede for euer. And hee arose, and departed: and Ionathan went into the citie.
.
2 Samuel 1:25> How are the mightie fallen in the midst of the battell! O Ionathan, thou wast slaine in thine high places.
.
2 Samuel 1:26> I am distressed for thee, my brother Ionathan, very pleasant hast thou beene vnto mee: thy loue to mee was wonderfull, passing the loue of women.
++++++++++

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay veteran with a penchant for heels wins land... 6 min Tea Bag Residue C... 95
News Video Campaign Aims To Unify Poland Through The... 10 min Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Lyft driver in Indianapolis orders gay couple o... 13 min Tea Bag Residue C... 30
News Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man: 'God mad... 20 min The Lightbearer 3
News TMLC: Catholic Therapist Allegedly Fired For He... 27 min Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Oregon high school faces hearing for anti-gay d... 40 min Tea Bag Residue C... 2
News God made you gay' pope tells victim of clergy s... 45 min Hahahlolahah 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr cpeter1313 61,639
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 28,160