Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,750

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36441 Dec 30, 2012
CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>YOU AGREED IF IT DONT MAKE A KID IT AINT NORM --AND WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE GIVEN A FEW BLOWJOBS IN YOUR DAYS AND BEEN LICKED BETWEEN YOUR LEGS --IS THAT NATURAL?? SO WHY CANT PEOPLE CHOOSE WHO THEY WANT TO DO IT TO THEM --YOU DID !!
You too are a sick pervert & you guys are going way off subject. Keep making these remarks to me & I will report them.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#36444 Dec 30, 2012
Ahharr wrote:
God love's you ,but he also hates sin .. Maybe God has a place for gays !
Gays go the the Garden of Eden
We've already done a makeover on the place
mahz

Collinsville, IL

#36445 Dec 30, 2012
You know what else God hates. Sex before marriage. Yet you can't find one mention of Adam and Eve being married. They were screwing out of wedlock.

Things that the Bible prohibits in the same chapters where it prohibits gay people;

Tattoos

Pork

shellfish

Adultery

Allowing women to live in the same house as men while they are menstruating

Yet for some reason these idiots only talk about how bad gay people are, while stuffing their fat faces with bacon.
mahz

Collinsville, IL

#36446 Dec 30, 2012
Genesis 1:25-26

God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Then God said,“Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Genesis 2:18-19

The Lord God said,“It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.
mahz

Collinsville, IL

#36447 Dec 30, 2012
So you can see, in the first book of Genesis God creates animals first and then man.

In the second book of Genesis, God creates man and then the animals.

The only conclusion to this would be that the Bible is full of shit.

Location hidden

#36449 Dec 30, 2012
lickalotapus wrote:
<quoted text>bite me bimbo--your here bitching about whos doing who-- everone has secrets in there closet -- open the door and let yours out -- tell me you never thought of what it would be klike with another women down there munchin your muffin .. all women think about it at least once in ther life.. deal with it
You don't know what all women think about. No one can say all people think this or that. That is a stupid uneducated comment. That's like me saying all people think about hamburgers or something equally as stupid. But reading what you wrote & seeing the spelling of your words just proofed my point. Do I'm done. By the way you people who continue to make these comments that are inappropriate; just wanted to let you know that you are going away from "Freedom of Speech" to Harassment on a criminal level.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36450 Dec 30, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
We call the union of two consenting adults "marriage" and so does the majority of our country.
Your delightfully naïve analogy to a dog's tail has no relevance here.
Muntzinga, Mangina Man
Hardly honey.

Been tried before. Never lasted.

Hundreds of thousands of years of humanity. Thousands of cultures. Marriage present in every single one of them the entire time.

Gay 'marriage'? Never in an entire culture. Never established and spread.

You go ahead and hold your breath. Meanwhile, I suspect homosexuality will be cured before much longer.

:-)

Location hidden

#36451 Dec 30, 2012
mahz wrote:
You know what else God hates. Sex before marriage. Yet you can't find one mention of Adam and Eve being married. They were screwing out of wedlock.

Things that the Bible prohibits in the same chapters where it prohibits gay people;

Tattoos

Pork

shellfish

Adultery

Allowing women to live in the same house as men while they are menstruating

Yet for some reason these idiots only talk about how bad gay people are, while stuffing their fat faces with bacon.
Now go back & read the New Testament & read where Jesus made every kind of food you just mentioned "clean". Read Mark 7:19.

Location hidden

#36452 Dec 30, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what all women think about. No one can say all people think this or that. That is a stupid uneducated comment. That's like me saying all people think about hamburgers or something equally as stupid. But reading what you wrote & seeing the spelling of your words just proofed my point. Do I'm done. By the way you people who continue to make these comments that are inappropriate; just wanted to let you know that you are going away from "Freedom of Speech" to Harassment on a criminal level.
Proved not proofed.
mahz

Collinsville, IL

#36453 Dec 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly honey.
Hundreds of thousands of years of humanity. Thousands of cultures. Marriage present in every single one of them the entire time.
You go ahead and hold your breath. Meanwhile, I suspect homosexuality will be cured before much longer.
Wrong again dipshit.

Ming Dynasty China
Zho dynsasty China
Roman Empire

There is even an account from Medieval Spain.

SMIRK
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36454 Dec 30, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now go back & read the New Testament & read where Jesus made every kind of food you just mentioned "clean". Read Mark 7:19.
Do you leave your house for five days a month while menstruating so as not to make your house unclean as commanded by the Bible?

Do you feel as strongly about people with tattoos as you do homosexuals?

Jesus said he came to fulfill the law. He honored the codes of the Torah. Are you really so naive as to think that he threw out this law?

After reading up about this it appears the line was a comment by the author of Mark and not Jesus himself.

Then I found Matthew 5:19 where Jesus specifically says anyone breaking the laws of the Torah and teaching others to do the same will not see the kingdom of Heaven.

Thanks for helping me find another glaring inconsistency in the Bible.

Location hidden

#36455 Dec 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly honey.
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dipshit.
Ming Dynasty China
Zho dynsasty China
Roman Empire
SMIRK
Read the second sentence I wrote in the post above.

Then read the third sentence.

Just a heads up, I'm very familiar with all the accounts of gay 'marriage'. I would suggest you might want to stay away from the details for the sake of your attempts at deception.

Now, please explain, if those were truly significant examples of gay 'marriage', why did they not survive and spread? Ever. In a single culture? If they are comparable to marriage, it would be 'natural', right?

I can't wait for your answers.

Smile.
Curious

Bolivar, MO

#36456 Dec 30, 2012
Not here to argue with anyone but I have never heard the Bible qoute about menstruating issue in the Bible. Could someone please tell me where thats at?
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36457 Dec 30, 2012
What are you talking about they didn't survive and spread? Dozens of countries honor gay marriage rites. Many societies practice polygamy both polandry and polygyny. Are those things "natural"?

Natural? This is a contract entered into for reasons of assuring paternity and inheritance of property. What contracts are natural?

Since we're on the subject of "natural".
Gay coupling has been observed in over 400 species of animals. You know, in nature. What could be more natural than that?

Location hidden

#36459 Dec 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly honey.

Very well said!!!

Location hidden

#36460 Dec 30, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>Do you leave your house for five days a month while menstruating so as not to make your house unclean as commanded by the Bible?

Jesus said he came to fulfill the law. He honored the codes of the Torah. Are you really so naive as to think that he threw out this law?

After reading up about this it appears the line was a comment by the author of Mark and not Jesus himself.

Then I found Matthew 5:19 where Jesus specifically says anyone breaking the laws of the Torah and teaching others to do the same will not see the kingdom of Heaven.

It was not a comment by the author of Mark. It was a comment made by Jesus himself, that's why it is in red. As for Matthew chapter 5 you need to start with verse 17 & read from there. The problem with people trying to put the Bible down is they leave out verses before & after the verses they quote to try & prove themselves right. It doesn't work.

Location hidden

#36461 Dec 30, 2012
Curious wrote:
Not here to argue with anyone but I have never heard the Bible qoute about menstruating issue in the Bible. Could someone please tell me where thats at?
The only verse I know about having anything to do with menstruating is Leviticus 18:9 & it says " Do not have sexual relations with a woman during her period of menstrual impurity". There again someone who doesn't know anything about the Bible tries to put the Bible down.

Location hidden

#36462 Dec 30, 2012
Hardly honey.

mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dipshit.
Ming Dynasty China
Zho dynsasty China
Roman Empire
SMIRK

Read the second sentence I wrote in the post above.

Then read the third sentence.

Just a heads up, I'm very familiar with all the accounts of gay 'marriage'. I would suggest you might want to stay away from the details for the sake of your attempts at deception.

Now, please explain, if those were truly significant examples of gay 'marriage', why did they not survive and spread? Ever. In a single culture? If they are comparable to marriage, it would be 'natural', right?

I can't wait for your answers.
mahz wrote:
What are you talking about they didn't survive and spread? Dozens of countries honor gay marriage rites. Many societies practice polygamy both polandry and polygyny. Are those things "natural"?
Natural? This is a contract entered into for reasons of assuring paternity and inheritance of property. What contracts are natural?
Since we're on the subject of "natural".
Gay coupling has been observed in over 400 species of animals. You know, in nature. What could be more natural than that?
You noted sketchy references in China. Gay 'marriage' has never been legal in China.

Gay marriage was never legal in the Roman empire. Nero claimed TWO gay 'marriages', and was mocked by is politcal peers about it.

The reference to Spain is two names claimed to be male. Never would have been accepted by the Catholic Church if even true. In fact, around the same time two woman tried to get married deceptively in Spain. They fled for their lives.

In NONE of these cases has gay 'marriage' been accepted, legalized or lasted.

Your attempt to deceptively equate those farces with marriage is stupidly absurd.

Same sex sexual behavior is observed in many species. That occurs for a number of distinct reasons. Determining the orientation of animals is difficult due to language barriers... However, equating a dog humping a leg to homosexuality is hardly a wise argument...

The human species is the only one that celebrates marriage, the cross cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior.

Just a heads up. It is extremely gay to limit marriage to a contract.

Smirk.
We are the people

Marion, IL

#36463 Dec 30, 2012
Fool! You should try to grasp the concept that we fall in love with people. It happens. Same sex couples have proven to be more successful when it comes to raising children. What does it matter to you? God created all of us, the bible is NOT a credible source, so before you spit out your incoherent babble at least know what your talking about. It really irks me how closed minded some ppl can be when it comes to equal rights. I don't give a shit about what is morally right or wrong. It's about being happy. Sounds to be if you're to worried about other ppls lives then you need to get one.

Location hidden

#36465 Dec 30, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>Do you leave your house for five days a month while menstruating so as not to make your house unclean as commanded by the Bible?

The Bible never mentions the Torah & God never destroyed two cities due to tattoos as he did with Sodom & Gomorrah over homosexuality. Why do you keep trying to draw the focus off the subject @ hand? If you want to discuss other things in the Bible then start another topic to discuss whatever you want to talk about. This is about homosexuality. Let's stay on subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 8 min Reverend Alan 999
Singapore upholds law that criminalises gay sex 12 min Yakitori 8
Westboro Baptist Church Thanks God for Horrific... 14 min lides 58
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 min lides 3,851
Bill Clinton: Gender and Racial Politics - Grea... 18 min Mykro 82
Lewiston passes law protecting gays, lesbians 26 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 16
Puerto Rico judge upholds gay marriage ban 29 min Walter 51
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 40 min Frankie Rizzo 3,315
Hayworth features gay son in ad 1 hr RalphB 22
Christian right key to Republican performance i... 2 hr Rainbow Kid 69