Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Such projection, R1. Your sexual fantasies are showing!
Jethro

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
I hereby ban you from posting in the cafe!!!
Jethro

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Archibald wrote:
I've lived in the same apartment complex for 7 years and have never had any neighbors I didn't like. But a few months ago a couple of fagg@ts moved in in the apartment below me. From day one, everyday, all I hear is screaming and moaning all night long as they buttf*ck. And to top it off they have a constant stream of other queers in and out that join in the gay sex orgies. I have complained to the landlord but they say there is nothing they can do about it. They said that many of the other tenants have complained but the government is forcing them to allow any homosexual to rent apartments that wants to, regardless. They also said that if they complain they get in trouble for being homophobes. I really can't afford to move to another apartment and am afraid that if I do there will just be more fagg@ts there too. I can't sleep at night listening to these perverts yelling and screaming as they fist and buttf*ck! Please, what can I do?
Don't worry, the queers will soon be dead, either from AIDS or suicide:)
Roland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Archibald wrote:
I've lived in the same apartment complex for 7 years and have never had any neighbors I didn't like. But a few months ago a couple of fagg@ts moved in in the apartment below me. From day one, everyday, all I hear is screaming and moaning all night long as they buttf*ck. And to top it off they have a constant stream of other queers in and out that join in the gay sex orgies. I have complained to the landlord but they say there is nothing they can do about it. They said that many of the other tenants have complained but the government is forcing them to allow any homosexual to rent apartments that wants to, regardless. They also said that if they complain they get in trouble for being homophobes. I really can't afford to move to another apartment and am afraid that if I do there will just be more fagg@ts there too. I can't sleep at night listening to these perverts yelling and screaming as they fist and buttf*ck! Please, what can I do?
If it was me I'd go down there and beat the living daylights out of the nasty ass fagg@ts. Just sayin.
Jerry

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Roland wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was me I'd go down there and beat the living daylights out of the nasty ass fagg@ts. Just sayin.
Great post, thanks for sharing.
Archibald

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Says the buttboi from momma's basement.

“Free Spirited - Music Fanatic ”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Archibald wrote:
Being helpless but knowing you have a right to complain and yet wasn't able to do so, well it's tough though.. But since you lived there for years and can't afford to move to another place then you really got No option but to talk to the couple gays about it. Just tell them you're not invading their privacy, it's only because the fact that having to hear them sexual activity every time affects your daily life, that you can't even have a rest in your own house. Being straight forward may offend their feelings but it's the truth, and if they're decent kind of gay couple then they will accept your complain positively and somehow will excuse on their part.. For me, only You can solve that problem, so it's either you Try negotiating with them or be Miserable for the rest of your stay in that apartment.

Well let's just hope the Gay couple will somehow see that you got a point there.
Derkins

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Margarette_2988 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being helpless but knowing you have a right to complain and yet wasn't able to do so, well it's tough though.. But since you lived there for years and can't afford to move to another place then you really got No option but to talk to the couple gays about it. Just tell them you're not invading their privacy, it's only because the fact that having to hear them sexual activity every time affects your daily life, that you can't even have a rest in your own house. Being straight forward may offend their feelings but it's the truth, and if they're decent kind of gay couple then they will accept your complain positively and somehow will excuse on their part.. For me, only You can solve that problem, so it's either you Try negotiating with them or be Miserable for the rest of your stay in that apartment.
Well let's just hope the Gay couple will somehow see that you got a point there.
Great advice Margarette!

“Free Spirited - Music Fanatic ”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Derkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Great advice Margarette!
Uhm.. Thanks!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••