What Should I Do?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2013
Such projection, R1. Your sexual fantasies are showing!
Jethro

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
I hereby ban you from posting in the cafe!!!
Jethro

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Archibald wrote:
I've lived in the same apartment complex for 7 years and have never had any neighbors I didn't like. But a few months ago a couple of [email protected] moved in in the apartment below me. From day one, everyday, all I hear is screaming and moaning all night long as they buttf*ck. And to top it off they have a constant stream of other queers in and out that join in the gay sex orgies. I have complained to the landlord but they say there is nothing they can do about it. They said that many of the other tenants have complained but the government is forcing them to allow any homosexual to rent apartments that wants to, regardless. They also said that if they complain they get in trouble for being homophobes. I really can't afford to move to another apartment and am afraid that if I do there will just be more [email protected] there too. I can't sleep at night listening to these perverts yelling and screaming as they fist and buttf*ck! Please, what can I do?
Don't worry, the queers will soon be dead, either from AIDS or suicide:)
Roland

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2013
Archibald wrote:
I've lived in the same apartment complex for 7 years and have never had any neighbors I didn't like. But a few months ago a couple of [email protected] moved in in the apartment below me. From day one, everyday, all I hear is screaming and moaning all night long as they buttf*ck. And to top it off they have a constant stream of other queers in and out that join in the gay sex orgies. I have complained to the landlord but they say there is nothing they can do about it. They said that many of the other tenants have complained but the government is forcing them to allow any homosexual to rent apartments that wants to, regardless. They also said that if they complain they get in trouble for being homophobes. I really can't afford to move to another apartment and am afraid that if I do there will just be more [email protected] there too. I can't sleep at night listening to these perverts yelling and screaming as they fist and buttf*ck! Please, what can I do?
If it was me I'd go down there and beat the living daylights out of the nasty ass [email protected] Just sayin.
Jerry

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2013
Roland wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was me I'd go down there and beat the living daylights out of the nasty ass [email protected] Just sayin.
Great post, thanks for sharing.
Archibald

France

#7 Aug 18, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Says the buttboi from momma's basement.

“Free Spirited - Music Fanatic ”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Aug 19, 2013
Archibald wrote:
Being helpless but knowing you have a right to complain and yet wasn't able to do so, well it's tough though.. But since you lived there for years and can't afford to move to another place then you really got No option but to talk to the couple gays about it. Just tell them you're not invading their privacy, it's only because the fact that having to hear them sexual activity every time affects your daily life, that you can't even have a rest in your own house. Being straight forward may offend their feelings but it's the truth, and if they're decent kind of gay couple then they will accept your complain positively and somehow will excuse on their part.. For me, only You can solve that problem, so it's either you Try negotiating with them or be Miserable for the rest of your stay in that apartment.

Well let's just hope the Gay couple will somehow see that you got a point there.
Derkins

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Aug 19, 2013
Margarette_2988 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being helpless but knowing you have a right to complain and yet wasn't able to do so, well it's tough though.. But since you lived there for years and can't afford to move to another place then you really got No option but to talk to the couple gays about it. Just tell them you're not invading their privacy, it's only because the fact that having to hear them sexual activity every time affects your daily life, that you can't even have a rest in your own house. Being straight forward may offend their feelings but it's the truth, and if they're decent kind of gay couple then they will accept your complain positively and somehow will excuse on their part.. For me, only You can solve that problem, so it's either you Try negotiating with them or be Miserable for the rest of your stay in that apartment.
Well let's just hope the Gay couple will somehow see that you got a point there.
Great advice Margarette!

“Free Spirited - Music Fanatic ”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#11 Aug 19, 2013
Derkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Great advice Margarette!
Uhm.. Thanks!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min cpeter1313 56,122
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 min cpeter1313 10,121
News 'Christian Militant' Hopes More Police Officers... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 9
News Free weddings for all same-sex couples: mayor's... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 11
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 2 hr Rainbow Kid 3
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr neighbor 2,420
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 3 hr Xstain Spot Remover 65
News Same-sex marriage protesters clash - exchange v... 5 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 4
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 6 hr EdmondWA 105
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 13 hr EdmondWA 33
More from around the web