Does it mean i'm bi?
confused

Sharjah, UAE

#1 Aug 18, 2012
when i was young about 9-14 i had crushes on boys. i don't know it was because my friends did crushes on boys. but it all change when i was 15 because i started liking girls sexually. and now 16 i really want to be with a girl and have a girlfriend but never actually had a major crush on a girl. the crushes i girl on typically girls in my life was just come and go. like i had a minor crush on my teacher hehe. but i'm confused if i like girls or guys.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2012
You are probably bi or somewhere on the Kinsey Scale/sexuality spectrum. If you like guys more you may be bi but mostly straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 3 min New Deputy Update 3,399
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 5 min Fa-Foxy 105
News Questions and Answers about Kentucky's gay marr... 6 min Synque 28
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 8 min Fa-Foxy 602
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 10 min CantWaitAnotherDay 16
News We have reached the George Wallace stage of the... 10 min Lamer 50
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 14 min WeTheSheeple 1,297
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr NoahLikesPi 25,972
More from around the web