Does it mean i'm bi?
confused

Sharjah, UAE

#1 Aug 18, 2012
when i was young about 9-14 i had crushes on boys. i don't know it was because my friends did crushes on boys. but it all change when i was 15 because i started liking girls sexually. and now 16 i really want to be with a girl and have a girlfriend but never actually had a major crush on a girl. the crushes i girl on typically girls in my life was just come and go. like i had a minor crush on my teacher hehe. but i'm confused if i like girls or guys.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2012
You are probably bi or somewhere on the Kinsey Scale/sexuality spectrum. If you like guys more you may be bi but mostly straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 4 min AMERICA UNDER GOD 391
News Refusing to Make Gay-Wedding Cake Costs Bakery ... 5 min WasteWater 13
News Caitlyn Jenner to write weekly editorials on LG... 6 min WasteWater 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 15 min xxxrayted 150
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 19 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 5,346
Did NE Jade get sun burned on his imaginary Gal... 19 min Mulroy 9
News 10 Questions for Christians Who Support Gay Mar... 21 min WasteWater 55
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 53 min Frankie Rizzo 7,104
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 3 hr Fa-Foxy 596
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Reverend Alan 22,898
News Huckabee: 'Redefinition of love' threatens marr... 6 hr Rainbow Kid 49
More from around the web