chris brown gets a pass?
ihavenoname

Thousand Oaks, CA

#1 Oct 28, 2013
I dont get why chris brown gets a pass for using a homophobic slur recently. I actually read that he has used such slurs in the past as well. He beats women and is prejudice against the gay community. If it was anybody else, society would be up in arms demanding he apologize but not chris brown. He gets a pass and still makes money off his music with slaps on the wrist.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Oct 28, 2013
He also just had the felony charges against him reduced to misdemeanors. Money talks, and celebrities don't live according to the same rules as ordinary people.
ihavenoname

Thousand Oaks, CA

#4 Oct 29, 2013
Really???? Nobody here has anything else to say about this? Once again chris brown gets a pass.
ihavenoname

Thousand Oaks, CA

#5 Nov 2, 2013
Wow. All talk and no action. Typical

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City liable in man's brutal police beating at g... 1 min Remus 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min cpeter1313 53,648
News Danes charge imam for comparing gays to pedophi... 19 min Remus 1
News Organist Says Fear of Trump Future Made Him Pai... 32 min TomInElPaso 12
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr neighbor 2,199
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... 3 hr Imprtnrd 27
News A 'radical sexual agenda' (Jun '06) 3 hr Gross 8
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 13 hr RiccardoFire 8,372
40 years ago today 14 hr SteveO 6
FuNKY ARCHIVES 14 hr SteveO 4
More from around the web