The New Normal Hits Back At One Million Moms

Oct 8, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18

The New Normal has not been, exactly, hurting for ratings despite attempts by One Million Moms, a subsidiary of the American Family Association, to derail the whole thing.

Full Story
Jermaine

Scurry, TX

#1 Oct 8, 2012
I love One Million Moms and Chick fil a, don't care much for queers tho.

WOO HOO

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#2 Oct 8, 2012
I think "One Million Moms" is actually closer to "14 Moms (and almost 18 Moms On Sundays)".

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 8, 2012
" My uncle used to be gay, but we cured him. Now he's the youth pastor."

ROFL !!!
Jermaine

Scurry, TX

#4 Oct 8, 2012
snyper wrote:
ROFL !!!
Glad to hear your uncle was cured of his queerness, perhaps he can help other queers get repaired too.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Poor Jermaine, you're not even dead and you smell like an apartment of dead cats. Christ, dude, bury that dead bitch of a mother!!!

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#6 Oct 8, 2012
OMM/D is a group engaged in hate speech to promote their agenda and line their pockets. In time they won’t exist.
Jermaine

Scurry, TX

#7 Oct 8, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Poor Jermaine, you're not even dead and you smell like an apartment of dead cats. Christ, dude, bury that dead bitch of a mother!!!
Why you got a pic of too dudes embracing, are you gay or something?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>Why you got a pic of too dudes embracing, are you gay or something?
Good God, you are STUPID.

You act as thought calling someone "gay" is a pejorative! It's not.

PS, since you obviously are a drop out, "pejorative" means demeaning. Uh, "demeaning" means "dissing" in your street lingo.

PS, register you skeevy coward.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to hear your uncle was cured of his queerness, perhaps he can help other queers get repaired too.
Note the quotation marks.
SirAndrew

Kailua, HI

#10 Oct 9, 2012
I love the Million Moms. Every time they speak, they make most everyone else look another level smarter. It's like standing next to a plain guy at the bar; you automatically look better.
SirAndrew

Kailua, HI

#11 Oct 9, 2012
snyper wrote:
ROFL !!!
If your uncle was gay before, he's still gay. It's just that now he's also a liar. And about something important. I hope you all are proud of yourselves for ruining his life just to validate your own bias, bigotry and homophobia. Score one more point for christian hypocrisy. And good luck to those youths he's pastoring.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Wake up Andrew. That was Snyper being facetious.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#13 Oct 9, 2012
SirAndrew wrote:
<quoted text>
If your uncle was gay before, he's still gay. It's just that now he's also a liar. And about something important. I hope you all are proud of yourselves for ruining his life just to validate your own bias, bigotry and homophobia. Score one more point for christian hypocrisy. And good luck to those youths he's pastoring.
Watch the video at the end of the article. Then, maybe you will understand the conversation.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 9, 2012
SirAndrew wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a quote (note the quotation marks) of the video clip from "The New Normal" in the article.

Right attitude. Wrong target.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Oct 9, 2012
After this nation has attempted to *ban* the rights of gay families, the days of anyone on this godforsaken planet ever *D-A-R-I-N-G* to tell anyone else what to watch on television, what films to see, what music to hear, what art to create or promote, etc. etc. etc., are and/or MUST be OVER. Period. If they aren't, have fun cowing to pressure because after this fiasco in which America has gone *rrrright* back to its roots of prejudice, I can only point and laugh if *ANYONE* is allowing themselves to be told what to do. Enough is enough. I can't be blunt enough about this. Watch, listen to, do what you want. Do not listen to dumbasses who would literally *instruct you how to live*; they propagate *knowing, deliberate deceit and lies* all the time. Constantly. Do not even *blink* in ignoring them and doing *ex-act-ly* as you wish, watching *ex-act-ly* what you wish, etc. etc., etc., etc. ...

Location hidden

#16 Oct 9, 2012
Beautiful !

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#17 Oct 9, 2012
hi hi wrote:
After this nation has attempted to *ban* the rights of gay families, the days of anyone on this godforsaken planet ever *D-A-R-I-N-G* to tell anyone else what to watch on television, what films to see, what music to hear, what art to create or promote, etc. etc. etc., are and/or MUST be OVER. Period. If they aren't, have fun cowing to pressure because after this fiasco in which America has gone *rrrright* back to its roots of prejudice, I can only point and laugh if *ANYONE* is allowing themselves to be told what to do. Enough is enough. I can't be blunt enough about this. Watch, listen to, do what you want. Do not listen to dumbasses who would literally *instruct you how to live*; they propagate *knowing, deliberate deceit and lies* all the time. Constantly. Do not even *blink* in ignoring them and doing *ex-act-ly* as you wish, watching *ex-act-ly* what you wish, etc. etc., etc., etc....
Seek mental help.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Oct 10, 2012
TucksunJack wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek mental help.
This is a blatantly stupid thing to say to a complete stranger you don't know and have never met -- but I'm not fooled; you are trying to foist *your* problems onto me. Not gonna happen.

I have no illusions at all that you are the one, if any, with the problems; your shocking stupidity in saying something like this *to an utter, utter stranger* cannot be overemphasized.

To an utter stranger.

You come off as disturbingly spineless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 5 min DaveinMass 1,008
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 min Reverend Alan 675
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Harry Balls 50,052
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Terra Firma 3,491
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 30 min MarmotaCaligata 95
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 46 min Fundies R Mentall... 37
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 55 min Sgt Common Sense 161
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 2 hr NorCal Native 1,027
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,269
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 3 hr Fundies R Mentall... 12

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE