Ryan Reynolds on Homophobia, the Closet, and Gay Rumors

Full story: Towleroad

Ryan Reynolds gives a great interview to gay filmmaker John August in the forthcoming issue of The Advocate .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 07

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

Judged:

I Love Ryan Reynolds. He is adorable.
Carlos

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Judged:

You are soo hot i am gay
lawrence

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

Judged:

Ryan Reynold is totally gay but career obsessed to the point that he married his good friend Scarlett Johanson to look straight. I worked with Ryan when he first arrived in Hollywood from Canada and he was always in love with another guy. Some of his best acting is acting straight. When he's not "on" he's as gay as gay should be.
kansas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

Judged:

shut up and stop thinking that u know everthing lawrence... he is not gay u dummy, but he is hott:)
ben london

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

He is Gay, he can't even act straight. it's 2009 and we still have prejudice. I believe the he's right to protect himself, but not at the expense of someone else. "anonymity is the best policy".
Jew

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

He is a poof
Alan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

Every time I hear Ryan Reynolds speak, he comes across as a queen. I just can't believe he can portray a straight character convincingly and he's not that great of an actor either. He's not the first celebrity to have an arranged marriage and he won't be the last.
Pleasure Beach Lover

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

Alan wrote:
Every time I hear Ryan Reynolds speak, he comes across as a queen. I just can't believe he can portray a straight character convincingly and he's not that great of an actor either. He's not the first celebrity to have an arranged marriage and he won't be the last.
He also was engaged to Alanis Morissette. They were together for 5 years.
So much for him being gay.

“WILL BE GROVE 4 LIFE”

Since: Oct 10

screw the traitors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

what the hell is the point of this forum
(this is the VIDEO GAMES section)
fraudsandfakes

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

He is gay! It just came out that he and wife are getting a divorced, and have been "apart" for 6 months. I think she's gay too. I also think most male actors are gay. I think it's rare to find a really straight one.
Gollum

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

fraudsandfakes wrote:
He is gay! It just came out that he and wife are getting a divorced, and have been "apart" for 6 months. I think she's gay too. I also think most male actors are gay. I think it's rare to find a really straight one.
I agree. Ryan Reynolds, John Travolta, Michael C. Hall, George Clooney, Daniel Craig, Tom Cruise... etc., etc.
All gay.
Matt

Panama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Judged:

If he is gay or not, who cares, just because he is gay that doesn't mean he is going to sleep with all of you... LOL

However, he does seem to be quite effeminate, in most of his parts, even in his 'Scrubs' appearance, he is a bit "limp-wristed", could be the effect of strict up-bringing, who knows.
joseph

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

Really, girls girls your all pretty, yes pretty obsesed about a young man going through a divorce
maybe he is maybe he isnt. I am gay but I dont know
if Ryan Reynolds is gay or not why be so obsessed
with it you big queens he doesnt know you and you dont know him and you all really just need to let him figure out who or what he is if there is any real question about any of this. I do know a couple of interesting facts. One it is none of our business if he is gay straight or sticking fists
up his ass it simple is none of our business and
evedently he is causeing so much hard wood the fangs and nails are coming out why not enjoy your hidden stash of his hot steamy photos and lube it up beat it down and 3-5 minutes latter you can move on and give him a rest. After all he doesnt know that any of us exist and if he did I am thinking he would run very fast to get away from
the old the ugly and the charmfree some of the ways
some of those near and deqar to us would say best describes some of us hateful bitches! So girls
and queers all over give him a break and just enjoy the view he is intitled to a liv=fe isnt he?
He isnt interfering with you lives and outing you
so have some good will and mature gracefuly give him a pass it really doesnt matter if he is gay let
him figure it out and if he really isnt gay so what
one thing everyone can pretty much agree on is he is very nice looking. If you think badly of someone does it accomplish anything?Live and let live no greater idea has ever been dubbed! goodnight girls go to sleep and quit stirring shit up it just makes it stink. mother superior
fraudsandfakes

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

If it doesn't mattter, why did he get married for cover? I think it DOES matter, or they would not try so hard to hide it. He is not the only one, he is one of many in Hollywood that pretend to be straight. Gay suicide with teens is at an all time high. Maybe if some of these losers in Hollywood would have some honor and stop living a lie, these kids wouldn't think there is anything wrong with them being gay, and they would live and be healthy productive people, instead of taking their lives before their lives even started!
Rirander

Wakefield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Rirander
Keith

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

He has obviously tweezed brows in The In-Laws. The whole movie I couldn't take my eyes off them. He is very fem. It's like he has to control his voice. Rock Hudson was gayer and did a better acting job and much better looking...
Pee Pee

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Hes not gay you effing eff tards. I hate all of you !! Because your gay

Since: Feb 07

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Judged:

Pee Pee wrote:
Hes not gay you effing eff tards. I hate all of you !! Because your gay
Someone have a man-crush he feels insecure about?
2face

Kastrup, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

My guess is, he swings both ways.
Rainer

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

He is not gay. When he and Alanis split, she had a terrible breakdown. She wrote a song for him, called 'Torch'. Check it up or read the lyrics. My radar never fails. He is NOT gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••