Being Transgender Is No Longer a Diso...

Being Transgender Is No Longer a Disorder

There are 207 comments on the Slate Magazine story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Being Transgender Is No Longer a Disorder. In it, Slate Magazine reports that:

A transsexual person displays a poster with the picture of a transsexual person who was murdered in Uruguay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slate Magazine.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#70 Dec 6, 2012
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text>Why would the USA not study its own people instead of Denmark's?
They did, you idiot, in many more studies than you are even reading, scumbag.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#71 Dec 6, 2012
Duh Moment wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who does them will feel backlash that will include personal and professional asassination from government and medical authorities.
You're the one who brought Wakefield up, not me. Post #43 for anyone who cares. Wakefield did himself in, no Pharma needed to help him in his teeny tiny 12 child study.

And what 1000 studies are you talking about? Blowing it way out of proportion as always. It wouldn't matter if there was a dozen or a zillion. You'd still deny the evidence.

As for Denmark, you also brought that up, not me (post #53) Of course the USA has done their own studies including studies on Thimerosal but obviously you're too busy making up things and have no clue why Denmark was so important. But non of that matters. You lied about the Denmark study, and it wouldn't matter if there was a dozen or a zillion. You'd still deny the evidence just like you deny the provided evidence offered by KittenKoder.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#72 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>What an immature rant. So provide your REAL EVIDENCE. I ask and ask but you refuse every time. Maybe you need to lay down and make an appointment to see your psychiatrist.
you really are a dumbazz... really
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#73 Dec 6, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>you really are a dumbazz... really
No I'm not like you at all.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#74 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>No I'm not like you at all.
You got something correct, she is way smarter than you, and she's not even a doctor either, go figure.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#75 Dec 6, 2012
You should all be greatfull to me for giving you something to do. Doesn't seem to me you Jethrines have done much book learning.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#76 Dec 6, 2012
You should all be greatfull to me for giving you something to do. Doesn't seem to me you Jethrines have done much book learning.
No, we should lock you up for endangering the health we all enjoy just because you don't like reality.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#77 Dec 7, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
Ricky, your parents are the ones who are sorry.
Shows how incredibly little you know about me. Projections of your own parental relationship, perhaps?

this one

#78 Dec 7, 2012
Uve wrote:
A man looks at another man's stinking r*ctum and says um um that looks yummy! I call that proof enough that it's a mental disorder.8294
You'll have to take that up with someone who might have lived out your odd homoerotic fantasy, sweetie, I haven't. What about a man who looks at a woman's stinking rectum and says um, um, that looks yummy? Are they mentally disordered too? Are you mentally disordered? Do you even know what in the hell you are talking about?

this one

#79 Dec 7, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
No, he's not much of anything, that's his real problem. He's another clone still sitting in his parents' basement, that's all.
He's a wonderful example of the myth of heterosexual superiority and proof positive that not even having a mommy and a daddy can guarantee a good outcome. Gotta look on what little upside these sad folk do have.

this one

#80 Dec 7, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
No, we should lock you up for endangering the health we all enjoy just because you don't like reality.
If we go around locking up all the tunnel visioned, closed minded zealots, dispensing dangerously malinformed propaganda on Topix, simply because they ignore reality, we won't have anyone to play with.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#81 Dec 7, 2012
They also removed Aspergers.

this one

#83 Dec 7, 2012
Dirty White Schlepper wrote:
The good news there is none would be left for you to degrade, defame, or humiliate but yourselves.
Oy.
http://therapists.psychologyto day.com/rms/state/MA/Pittsfiel d.html
AH HA

Winnipeg, Canada

#84 Dec 9, 2012
Vaccines Caused wrote:
Its likely caused by vaccine ingredients aluminum, mercury and formaldehyde, each one being genotoxic, neurotoxic, mutogenic and endocrine didruptors. The endocrine system controls male-femaleness. Injecting these poisons into babies cannot end well.
Ah Ha

“Even an Ice Princess can melt.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#86 Dec 9, 2012
You say there is no scientific proof either way of your point. Then you claim were uneducated because we dont agree with you. If you say so.

“Even an Ice Princess can melt.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#92 Dec 9, 2012
Genetic Mutation wrote:
<quoted text> I know its hard for you. Too complex. Maybe you shouldn't bother yourself with such things and play with your dolls instead.
Or I could just take my Degree in nursing, take the Nclex and become a registered nurse. Since I have actually spent the last 2 years in college and have graduated Nursing school. Which does actually give me a small amount of authority on this subject. Also I did research on this very subject.

The reason there is no reproducible conclusive proof of your theory is because its been proven wrong.

Also I Would like to point out that those who insult others in a specific way *In this case referring to education* are often guilty of that themselves.

However your right on one thing. It is very hard for me to comprehend how someone can claim something to be Irrefutable without scientific evidence to back it up.

Location hidden

#93 Dec 9, 2012
Vaccines do not cause autism, but they do cause anti vaxxer to make up a lot of crap and spam anti vaxxer links.

Location hidden

#95 Dec 10, 2012
Here's a non anti vaxxer site of the Elias case
http://sethmnookin.com/2010/12/23/jenny-mccar...
His medical charts repeatedly mentioned Sotos syndrome, which is a rare genetic disorder.
Aside from that case, which has nothing to do with vaccines causing autism, no one denies side effects from vaccines. Everything has possible side effects. This case does not demonstrate vaccines cause autism, nor does any of those other links show that, either.
MadMares conscience

Henderson, NV

#97 Dec 10, 2012
Blue Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
aka unnatural disorder.
NNNEXT!
No, stupid it's no longer a disorder. Read the title!
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#98 Dec 10, 2012
Roisia wrote:
<quoted text>
Or I could just take my Degree in nursing, take the Nclex and become a registered nurse. Since I have actually spent the last 2 years in college and have graduated Nursing school. Which does actually give me a small amount of authority on this subject. Also I did research on this very subject.
The reason there is no reproducible conclusive proof of your theory is because its been proven wrong.
Also I Would like to point out that those who insult others in a specific way *In this case referring to education* are often guilty of that themselves.
However your right on one thing. It is very hard for me to comprehend how someone can claim something to be Irrefutable without scientific evidence to back it up.
PALEASE I know doctors and nurses personally. They have no special knowledge about vaccines. They aren't researchers and don't make them. They know what they are told and they know how to inject which a chimp could do. I know your type you won't believe anyway. A congressional hearing again last week and a vaccine injury compensation program exist in your country, but vaccines are safe? Open your eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Austin Loses 'A Safe Space for Gay Men to Go Ha... 9 min Frankie Rizzo 26
News All gay and bisexual men should get meningitis ... 31 min Sheldon 9
Looking for excitement in 79701 zip code 41 min Christy 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 38,664
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 1 hr TerriB1 238
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 1 hr Rocky 436
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr who cares 15,038
News The Men Kissing to Fight Anti-Gay HateBy Samant... 5 hr Tre H 15
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 6 hr Cletus 68,803
More from around the web