RI gay marriage bill headed to final ...

RI gay marriage bill headed to final vote

There are 5 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Apr 30, 2013, titled RI gay marriage bill headed to final vote. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Rhode Island appears poised to become the nation's 10th state to allow gay and lesbian couples to marry after a legislative panel voted Tuesday to forward same-sex marriage legislation to the full House for a final - and largely procedural - vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Apr 30, 2013
I just love the articles about the anti-gays in Massachusetts blaming NOM for losing in Rhode Island!

Now it's on to Delaware, Minnesota, Illinois, & New Jersey.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island: 7 square miles, 4 people.

Big Deal.

<s>

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Apr 30, 2013
This will give a whole new meaning to the historical phrase, "Decided in the North and fought in the South."

C'MON Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania !

Make it a clean sweep of the Northern Colonies!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Apr 30, 2013
snyper wrote:
This will give a whole new meaning to the historical phrase, "Decided in the North and fought in the South."
C'MON Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania !
Make it a clean sweep of the Northern Colonies!
West Virginia (where I lived for a couple of years) is a northern state.(The northernmost part of the state is north of The City Of New York).(and West Virginia is the GAYEST state I ever lived in.:))

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 May 1, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
West Virginia (where I lived for a couple of years) is a northern state.(The northernmost part of the state is north of The City Of New York).(and West Virginia is the GAYEST state I ever lived in.:))
Pity they elected to wear butternut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min TomInElPaso 38,745
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 5 min Sneaky Pete 7
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min Frankie Rizzo 15,821
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 10 min June VanDerMark 11,292
Turday Night Jadde Thread 11 min Jimmy 2
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 20 min Scotty 171
News Judge who said she wouldn't marry gays fights b... 1 hr okimar 19
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 1 hr Fa-Foxy 64
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,957
More from around the web